Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885202 Apr 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
KOS poll of the day....
Do you find it creepy that the Republican party's leadership and punditry spend as much time as they do warning of an impending outbreak of people having sex with animals?
http://www.dailykos.com/
Yes.
Homosexual sonicfiller prefers male animals and is attracted to muscularity,“smell of the genitalia,” and size of the genitalia and “azzholes...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#885203 Apr 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>While homosexuals vehemently reject being considered mentally ill, You RealDave have no problems regarding those who dislike your homosexuality as mentally ill.
Nice try FloriDUH.

Me being against your bigotry does not make me gay. Just a real American who believes the freedoms are for all citizens not just you white homophobes.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#885204 Apr 8, 2013
Former Arkansas governor, and formerly relevant national political figure, Mike Huckabee is guilty of the latest right wing reductio ad Hitlerum fallacy. The Tea Party and right wing penchant for comparing President Obama to Hitler and Stalin is evidence not of any totalitarian tendencies on the part of Obama. Instead it is evidence that right wing contempt for science is now rivaled by contempt for learning anything about history.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lincoln-mitchel...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885205 Apr 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try FloriDUH.
Me being against your bigotry does not make me gay. Just a real American who believes the freedoms are for all citizens not just you white homophobes.
YOU homosexuals and homophiles label someone homophobic as they please. Anyone who questions their labeling someone a homophobe himself becomes a homophobe. Even quoting factual statistics about the connection between homosexuality and AIDS is allegedly homophobic. YOU homosexuals RealDave have become so reckless in labeling others homophobic that in some circles, one can be labeled a homophobe for not praising homosexuality and be a bigot...

YOU homosexuals should understand that just because we are required to tolerate (them) YOU in legal matters does not mean that we need to accept and/or approve (their) YOUR diseased deviant behavior. The next thing you'll all want to be called is normal.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885206 Apr 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Former Arkansas governor, and formerly relevant national political figure, Mike Huckabee is guilty of the latest right wing reductio ad Hitlerum fallacy. The Tea Party and right wing penchant for comparing President Obama to Hitler and Stalin is evidence not of any totalitarian tendencies on the part of Obama. Instead it is evidence that right wing contempt for science is now rivaled by contempt for learning anything about history.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lincoln-mitchel...
These liberals oppose your belief and right to bear arms sonicfilter: Hitler, Castro, Stalin, Amin, Lenin, Mao, Chavez, Obama. Who do you trust dummy?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885207 Apr 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Better than the last quarter of 08 is an improvement stupid, the nation was indeed in the shtter when Obama was sworn in.
Why did you change your name__was Diogenes being ignored?
Since I be votin’ for Obama, my taxes have gone up, my employer stopped offering health insurance, the defecit has doubled, obama killing American citizens, deranged democrats killing movie goers and school children, Iran has a nuclear bomb, Korea f*ck you obama, can't get into the White House, Tiger Woods smoozes golf lesson from obama, and my guns may be taken away. Damn you George Bush..

Opinions are like azzholes Realtime.. Everybody has one, yours is just bigger...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#885208 Apr 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>These liberals oppose your belief and right to bear arms sonicfilter: Hitler, Castro, Stalin, Amin, Lenin, Mao, Chavez, Obama. Who do you trust dummy?
i trust no one who's never read a non-right wing history book.

so who wrote the right wing history book? Lewis Carroll?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885210 Apr 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i trust no one who's never read a non-right wing history book.
so who wrote the right wing history book? Lewis Carroll?
You are an extraordinary parade of ignorance and bullshit sonicfiller.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#885211 Apr 8, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>I just love how you bigots assume that I am black. You should try getting an education, since you state that it is a white people requirement. Really? Did you mean that no blacks in the world 'FAIRS' better than blacks in America? That is a lie and it is born from your ignorance.
Fact: Black African immigrants actually fair better than black Americans, and Black African immigrants fair better than any immigrants in America, England and Germany.
Are you just foolish? Crack whores are also white. The biggest drug abuse group are white females. Alcohol and cocaine are drugs. Tagging, well the biggest taggers are in New York and they are white. Whites who enslaved blacks compared to blacks who came out of slavery, were not allowed to be educated and were victimized. Yeah, the white slave owners, whites who murdered the Native Americans, whites who slaughtered innocent Japanese children and whites who exterminated Jews and blacks.
I have many black friends, who are doctors and millionaires and one of my high school friends is the Black Bill Gates, worth over $500 million, as a computer hardware designer. Trust me, hundreds of blacks live in my affluent city, and that is way above your neighborhood and for that you are not invited.
Two of the top American CEOs and COOs in America are black men. so, what were you saying.
The two smartest children in the world are black siblings in Great Britain. The highest per capita country in the world is a black country with over $110,000 per year being the average per capita income. Hmmmmm?
Some of the poorest and illiterate countries are white countries in Eastern Europe.
Quit lying, Street Black Poof. You're nowhere close to being bright enough to keep your fairy tales (no disrespect to gays or fairies intended--disrespect is all for you) "straight."

The adjective fair means just and unbiased or pleasing, clear, and clean. The noun fair (as in "state fair") refers to an exhibition or exposition.

The noun fare refers to food and drink or a transportation fee (as in "bus fare"). The verb fare (as in "fare thee well") means to go, get along, succeed.

Tell us some more about your massive education, Legion. Did you matriculate from the Ivy League like Warturds? Were you "roomies"? lol

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#885212 Apr 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>YOU homosexuals and homophiles label someone homophobic as they please. Anyone who questions their labeling someone a homophobe himself becomes a homophobe. Even quoting factual statistics about the connection between homosexuality and AIDS is allegedly homophobic. YOU homosexuals RealDave have become so reckless in labeling others homophobic that in some circles, one can be labeled a homophobe for not praising homosexuality and be a bigot...
YOU homosexuals should understand that just because we are required to tolerate (them) YOU in legal matters does not mean that we need to accept and/or approve (their) YOUR diseased deviant behavior. The next thing you'll all want to be called is normal.
Identifying you as a homophobe does not make me a homophobe. Another yet stupid post by FloriDUH.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885214 Apr 8, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Quit lying, Street Black Poof. You're nowhere close to being bright enough to keep your fairy tales (no disrespect to gays or fairies intended--disrespect is all for you) "straight."
The adjective fair means just and unbiased or pleasing, clear, and clean. The noun fair (as in "state fair") refers to an exhibition or exposition.
The noun fare refers to food and drink or a transportation fee (as in "bus fare"). The verb fare (as in "fare thee well") means to go, get along, succeed.
Tell us some more about your massive education, Legion. Did you matriculate from the Ivy League like Warturds? Were you "roomies"? lol
Myths, lies and complete stupidity.. that's leosanus...

“Maat's my principle”

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#885215 Apr 8, 2013
LOL !

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885216 Apr 8, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a queer nobody, destined to be an outcast, a freak for eternity.
And yet, I'm not at all an outcast, so...are you high?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885217 Apr 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Identifying you as a homophobe does not make me a homophobe. Another yet stupid post by FloriDUH.
It is hard to imagine people being scared of homosexuals. However, RealDave's phobia denotes fear and bigotry only, then far more heterophobic homosexuals than homophobic heterosexuals exist.

Fear need not follow from hatred or vice versa RealDave. For instance, one could fear riding a motorcycle, but one need not hate motorcycles because one is scared of riding one. Similarly, one could hate Jar Jar Binks ®, but nobody fears him. Homosexuals and homophiles like you know this, and you define homophobia in terms of hatred of homosexuals or homosexuality. RealDave's definition of homophobia includes an opposition to the demands of homosexuals, which is very curious.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885218 Apr 8, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of Obama's 7 extra states have you visited? Only an idiot would say we have 57 states.
I'll try and dig up the video where Obama stutters and stammers for 45 seconds trying to answer an unscripted question, it's hilarious and embarrassing at the same time..
There's a difference between making a mistake and not knowing the answer.

"Yore" for "your" would be a typo. "Your" for "you're" is not knowing the answer.(Role/roll.)

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885219 Apr 8, 2013
Smackem wrote:
Could this thread possibly BE any more boring than it is?
Seriously!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885220 Apr 8, 2013
Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no doubt in my mind homosexual couples are as fit to be good parents as heterosexuals. You're right that various studies have shown adoptive children of homosexuals are as well-adjusted as any other child.
But as loving as homosexuals might be as parents, they can't replace a loving mother and a father.
And they don't have to.

A single mother does not replace a loving mother and a father.
A single father does not replace a loving mother and a father.
A single gay parent of either gender does not replace a loving mother and a father.

The state has an interest in promoting parenting. It does not have an interest in discouraging parenting. It does not have an interest in discouraging marriage.

Sorry, but you have no rational reason to deny people gay marriage. You can believe what you want, but we will steamroll over you.

Brace yourself.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885221 Apr 8, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Normal people?
Do you read the news? If gay marriage is imposed on society (it damn sure won't be voted in), do you think it would be possible a father could marry his son to avoid inheritance tax? Are you good with that?
Is it possible a father could marry his daughter to avoid inheritance tax right now?

See how stupid that sounds, moron?

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885222 Apr 8, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Obama visited Denver, Colorado to push his attack on the Constitution and the Second Amendment on Wednesday. While he used several handpicked policeman as a backdrop, not one of Colorado’s sheriffs were included in the event, not that they would have wanted to be given their statement contrary to Obama’s policies. But it was more than that. Sheriffs from 62 counties were kept out of the event because they oppose the Marxist-in-chiefs attacks on the Constitution. However, they would not be silence. They stood and defended our rights and freedoms against the Marxist minded people that now control our government.
Exactly what part of what policy is an attack on the second amendment?

That's what I thought.

Next.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885223 Apr 8, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let's start off with the fact that marriage has already gone through a fundamental transformation over the ages. It started off as a business deal exchanging a piece of property, the woman, from her father to her husband in exchange for money, livestock service. It is now a civil contract between two consenting adults. If someone wants to have their marriage blessed and performed by a priest, minister, rabbi or imam then they are free to do so.
As the effect on children the American Academy of Pediatrics has weighed in on the subject stating;
“The academy’s new policy statement says same-sex marriage helps guarantee rights, benefits and long-term security for children, while acknowledging that it does not now ensure access to federal benefits. When marriage is not an option, the academy said, children should not be deprived of foster care or adoption by single parents or couples, whatever their sexual orientation….”
“The academy cited research finding that a child’s well-being is much more affected by the strength of relationships among family members and a family’s social and economic resources than by the sexual orientation of the parents.“There is an emerging consensus, based on extensive review of the scientific literature, that children growing up in households headed by gay men or lesbians are not disadvantaged in any significant respect relative to children of heterosexual parents.”
Opponents of marriage equality are simply trying enforce their own beliefs on others.
bingo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 min Bruin For Life 27,383
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 53 min Bozo the Clown 227,463
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr KiMare 200,958
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 305,611
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••