Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,706)

Showing posts 814,101 - 814,120 of1,032,953
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WaxmanIdiot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

DCobamafool wrote:
<quoted text> you washingturd, being born the natural scum you are, apparently lack experience in voting intelligently, stay ignorant dumbfkk.
I obviously voted intelligently, OBAMA WON, unlike you who voted for Mitt Wrongney and lost the election, so who is the clown here nitwitt? Yep, waxman the retard.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Can GOP Reverse the Damage Done by Iraq?
http://townhall.com/columnists/jonahgoldberg/...
it's yours. own it.
It was pretty well close to unanimous. Own it.

Actual Vote House Actual Vote Senate
Yea Nay Yea Nay

223 23 |246 44 4 | 48

ARIZONA DELIGHT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

itune in wrote:
NEWS FLASH: THE ARYAN NATION BROTHERHOOD PARAMILITARY STRUCTURE(WHITE SUPREMACISTS) ARE READY TO LAUNCH A CLANDESTINE ASSAULT ON GOV'T OFFICIALS. TX AND CO LAW ENFORCERS ARE VICTIMS ALREADY. JUST THE KIND OF THINGY OUR QUEEN OF STUPIDITY WAS HOPING FOR. all MUST bow down to her majesty PALIN.
yep! Like the massacre in tucson arizona in 2010 outside the democratic headquarters, nothing new, everyone knows where everything came from
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

WaxmanIdiot wrote:
<quoted text> I obviously voted intelligently, OBAMA WON, unlike you who voted for Mitt Wrongney and lost the election, so who is the clown here nitwitt? Yep, waxman the retard.
Wow...there wasn't even a Mitt "Wrongney" running.

There's YOUR "jackboot-heel licker bahbah sign."
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeb said he's proud of his brothers accomplishments; but couldn't tell us what they were?
Self nude and doggie paintings?
lily loves nude paintings and dogs without clothing
DCobamafool

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

WaxmanIdiot wrote:
<quoted text> I obviously voted intelligently, OBAMA WON, unlike you who voted for Mitt Wrongney and lost the election, so who is the clown here nitwitt? Yep, waxman the retard.
The NITWIT is you, the unintelligent ObamaClown who voted to continue 4 additional years of national failure and incompetence, in order for welfare and foodstamp leeches like you to continue to live off the hard-earned money of the working taxpayers.
itune in

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

ARIZONA DELIGHT wrote:
<quoted text> yep! Like the massacre in tucson arizona in 2010 outside the democratic headquarters, nothing new, everyone knows where everything came from
The feds are stockpiling weaponry after getting top secret briefings from Homeland Security. The NRA thugs just might get their wish for a civil war.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

itune in wrote:
NEWS FLASH: THE ARYAN NATION BROTHERHOOD PARAMILITARY STRUCTURE(WHITE SUPREMACISTS) ARE READY TO LAUNCH A CLANDESTINE ASSAULT ON GOV'T OFFICIALS. TX AND CO LAW ENFORCERS ARE VICTIMS ALREADY. JUST THE KIND OF THINGY OUR QUEEN OF STUPIDITY WAS HOPING FOR. all MUST bow down to her majesty PALIN.
Yup

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Jeb said he's proud of his brothers accomplishments; but couldn't tell us what they were?
Reading "My Pet Goat" upside-down.
WaxmanIdiot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...there wasn't even a Mitt "Wrongney" running.
There's YOUR "jackboot-heel licker bahbah sign."
Mitt Romney= Mitt WRONG- ney.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

DCobamafool wrote:
<quoted text> The NITWIT is you, the unintelligent ObamaClown who voted to continue 4 additional years of national failure and incompetence, in order for welfare and foodstamp leeches like you to continue to live off the hard-earned money of the working taxpayers.
Oh I forgot - you right wing wackos all thing the world is coming to an end. Are you hoarding gold and guns, too?

Meanwhile the rest of us are tending to business and getting on with life.

The sky is only falling over your own head because you want it to.
WaxmanIdiot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

DCobamafool wrote:
<quoted text> The NITWIT is you, the unintelligent ObamaClown who voted to continue 4 additional years of national failure and incompetence, in order for welfare and foodstamp leeches like you to continue to live off the hard-earned money of the working taxpayers.
i don't spend all day here arguing with idiots like you and waxturd who live off SSI AND SOCIAL SECURITY and have enough time posting crap, i work in the medical field and don't wrongfully assume who works and who doesn't, try again MORON.
WaxmanIdiot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I forgot - you right wing wackos all thing the world is coming to an end. Are you hoarding gold and guns, too?
republicans know their party is in trouble with minority voters, now they are falsely trying to support ssm and immigration reform to legalize over 12 millions illegal inmigrants, reps. Still have an uphill battle ahead to regain those votes, and their chances are slim.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
It was pretty well close to unanimous. Own it.
Actual Vote House Actual Vote Senate
Yea Nay Yea Nay
223 23 |246 44 4 | 48
Sure, after Bush told us we were bout to see that mushroom cloud.

TheIndependentMajruty yelled "fire" fire"in the crowded theater. The stampede injured dozens.

Upon his arrest, Dumbass "T.I.M." told police, "look, I was't the only one who indicated there was a fire. Didn't you see everyone run to the door?"
DCobamafool

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You "thing" the world is coming to an end? You shouldn't have voted to keep the incompetent Obama in office for another term of failure, although he HAS promised to keep your welfare and foodstamps continuing. Pray to Obama for more magic hopey-changey. LOL
DCobamafool

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

WaxmanIdiot wrote:
<quoted text> i don't spend all day here arguing with idiots like you and waxturd who live off SSI AND SOCIAL SECURITY and have enough time posting crap, i work in the medical field and don't wrongfully assume who works and who doesn't, try again MORON.
Oh, my! You're a male nurse? LOL
DCobamafool

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

WaxmanIdiot wrote:
<quoted text> republicans know their party is in trouble with minority voters, now they are falsely trying to support ssm and immigration reform to legalize over 12 millions illegal inmigrants, reps. Still have an uphill battle ahead to regain those votes, and their chances are slim.
Hey! That snakeoil salesman Obama fooled all your minority leeches, why not have the other parties fool you, too...even if it takes a little longer to wean you off your Obamanipples. LOL
Betsy

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

<quoted text>
Thought this was pretty good.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22978...

No nudes that I know of. Just his back above the waist and his legs and toes in the tub. Did you see the paintings?
DCobamafool

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Betsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought this was pretty good.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22978...
No nudes that I know of. Just his back above the waist and his legs and toes in the tub. Did you see the paintings?
SEE them??? She's IN them!!! Didn't your recognize her nasty old muzzle? LOL
Betsy

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> No! Now lets be honest. That calling names, cursing parents out, throwing fits in public when you don't get what you want, all white people shit. Black kids will get whooped for that kind of stuff. I guess it's because your not a man the reason you don't understand what I mean. What does a persons political preference have to do with their ideology. Oh I forgot, Conservatives feel the need to mix social & political views into 1. Now I know, you'll call me racist, but that's that old saying the truth hurts. As babies we learn fear of our parents, because they're all we know, just as law enforcement. That fear evaporates in your pre teens, so who do you fear then? That's what happens when you use punishment as a bargaining chip. Even the slaves lost that fear & started rebelling. If you've ever really loved God, you don't lose respect & love. These are things one should covet. So you go on ahead & continue to fear your mother, father, & God. Just know that's how gangstas in the street think. They don't want your respect, they want your fear. Why you think they don't live long, cuz fear fades away like Jordans favorite move!
"Black kids will get whooped for that kind of stuff."

Unfortunately, many black kids get whooped too often because there's not enough stability and structure in the home. Also, too many have single mothers who are simply overwhelmed and stressed because they don't have a husband to share the responsibility of parenting.

But I'm glad you know God's love. That's all that matters. It's all about love anyway. God loves his children and only wants our love in return.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 814,101 - 814,120 of1,032,953
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••