Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
813,781 - 813,800 of 1,096,123 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884408
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

21

21

21

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It is ignorant fools like you who push people to kill themselves.
I feel sorry for you that your life is filled with hatred and ignorance.
Instant Karmas gonna get you
Hit you right in the head
You better get yourself together
Soon you're gonna be dead
And we all shine on
With the moon and the stars and the sun
He's just a worthless, negative person who never even makes a substantive post. Some people are just like that.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884409
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

21

21

21

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Right. I ask for the red print proof, and he provides invisible ink. He seems to be a somewhat standard bible thumper, just can't "love his neighbor as himself" because it's impossible for him to try to put himself in another's place.
People like that can't think for themselves. They can only follow. It's a cop-out, because then they don't take responsibility for their own behavior.(weak!)

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884410
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

22

22

22

Waxman wrote:
Your story is a common one and you should not let the bigot Democrat from NJ bother you as he is brainless and stuck back In prehistoric times.
Your problem is while you admit being who you are and should be proud, you lie about not being a hater/Democrat yourself. If you need to reject religion fine, so do I for the most part, but to confide in a vile person like lily shows you still have some serious character issues.
I would pick a religious person over a vile hateful Democray any day of the week. They simply use "GROUPS" of people for class type warfare. As long as you stay ignorant, you will be the subject of my scorn and insults as I have no respect for anti-American Freedom depriving Democrats.
Narcissistic liberals are evil resentful, frustrated venom.
People should just be people and respect others opinions. Democrats demean people as part of their natural being. No tollerance. They are wose than or no better than the fringe right.
<quoted text>
I could give a sh!t about your opinion.

I am not, nor have I ever been, a Democrat. Nor will I ever be. There is no value in being beholden to any party, and I had the presence of mind to register as "Independent" when I was 18 years old back in 1989, before it was a fad, or a hiding spot for people who didn't want to call themselves Republicans anymore.

Ask questions instead of making assumptions, and you have less of a chance of making a fool of yourself.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884412
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

30

30

30

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I have heard from Fox News first hand "from actually watching it" is that the government was buying it for valid reasons and consistently with purchases made in the past.
I cannot speak for you or how your mind receives it. You will have to find Scotty, if you want to be beamed up libtard.
VIDEO

On March 26, Fox & Friends' Brian Kilmeade highlighted a recent purchase of rounds by the Department of Homeland Security, which Kilmeade suggested raises questions from Congress about "why they need all those bullets. Can someone answer please? Hello?"

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/03/26/fox-a...

Warp speed Scotty! Give it all she's got!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884413
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

25

25

25

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
I could give a sh!t about your opinion.
I am not, nor have I ever been, a Democrat. Nor will I ever be. There is no value in being beholden to any party, and I had the presence of mind to register as "Independent" when I was 18 years old back in 1989, before it was a fad, or a hiding spot for people who didn't want to call themselves Republicans anymore.
Ask questions instead of making assumptions, and you have less of a chance of making a fool of yourself.
Look. We already know you are a know it all, and since a whack like you has such a big mouth, there isn't a need to ask you any questions,. Goid night, liar.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884414
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

24

24

24

An Arizona state representative has a novel idea to increase safety among state lawmakers: start wearing bullet-proof vests.

State Rep. Bob Thorpe (R) sent an email on Thursday to all Arizona House and Senate members, inviting them to attend an event this coming Wednesday at the capitol, where someone from a company called Arizona Tactical is scheduled to educate lawmakers about the protective vests it sells.

In his email, Thorpe said he has been researching body armor in the wake of the Tucson, Ariz. shooting that injured Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) and led her to step down from Congress. He suggested the vests could be worn at public events like town halls and parades.“Just like our police and DPS (Department of Public Safety) officers, you typically wear the vest under a shirt or top, which conceals their use,” Thorpe wrote, adding that the company would cut the lawmakers a deal and offer the vests at the same price law enforcement officials pay.

But at least one Democratic lawmaker isn’t on board with the suggestion that lawmakers should suit up in protective gear to stay safe. Rep. Ruben Gallego (D), who served in the Marines and did a tour of duty in Iraq, said on Friday that the invitation reveals a mindset among many Arizona Republicans who believe they are under constant threat.

“It’s just a fantasy world that a lot of these legislators, particularly Republicans, are living in, that they’re going to be wearing body armor and they want to arm themselves and, you know, thinking that they can somehow be Rambo,” Gallego told TPM by phone.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884415
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

23

23

23

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Post something to the contrary.
Its not my fault you can't find the report. I found it, I guess I am much smarter than a racial slur slinger uneducated, uninformed POS like you.
"real dumb"
Post the link.
Peace
KMA
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884416
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

23

23

23

Missouri lawmakers advanced two bills this week that would outlaw the government use of drones -- though they are rare in the state -- and the implementation of Agenda 21, the United Nation's program promoting sustainability, though it simply makes recommendations.

The drone ban advanced in the Republican-controlled state House on Tuesday, while the Republican-controlled Senate advanced the Agenda 21 ban Wednesday. Democrats immediately attacked Republicans for the legislation, saying the bills are ignoring real problems in the state, including the economy, healthcare and education. Both bills have to clear the other chamber before being able to advance to Gov. Jay Nixon (D).

"We have a got a bunch of actual real issues like unemployment that is too high and underfunded schools," state Rep. Stephen Webber (D-Columbia) told The Huffington Post. "These guys are making up things to be concerned about, that is paranoid-level stuff. They don't have any ideas to fix the actual problems and it's easier to come up with made-up solutions to made-up problems."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/05/miss...

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884417
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

14

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Look. We already know you are a know it all, and since a whack like you has such a big mouth, there isn't a need to ask you any questions,. Goid night, liar.
I do not lie as a matter of policy. Lying necessarily implies fear, otherwise the liar wouldn't.

You are certainly no one to fear. You're nobody on a message board from another country. So don't flatter yourself by thinking I would ever stoop to lie to you.

Piss off.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884418
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

22

22

22

On Friday, the guests and host of MSNBC’s Now laughed off what they considered the inconsequential story of President Barack Obama making objectifying comments about the attractiveness of California Attorney General Kamala Harris. While some feminist commentators aren’t laughing, the MSNBC panel concluded that the president’s offensive comment amounted to a “one-day story.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbcers-laugh-off...
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884419
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd suggest that you do some more reading about it, and, I don't mean the bible. You're making a fool of yourself.
It often happens that a person who goes off on a tangent about homosexuality, calling it an abomination etc. is conflicted in his own sexuality.
Not everyone wants to procreate; would you say that straight couples who don't procreate are an abomination? Are we only on this planet to breed? Gay people can be parents, it happens every day; they can have a surrogate, or adopt, they can have invitro fertilization etc. I assume that, being an evangelical fanatic that you are likely against birth control, abortion, fertility treatments, stem cell research as well?
You religious freaks are living in the dark ages, and it's usually a result of fear. Many of those born again freaks who attend Calvary Chapel are former drug addicts, alcoholics, ex prisoners, etc. While I do not begrudge a person needing religion to give him solace in life and if it helps to overcome other debilitating addictions, that's great. Just leave others alone and stop pounding that bible and your chest in self righteousness. It's sickening. You are black, you more than a white person knows what it's like to be scorned and rejected and hated and beaten because of your color. The progress made in this regard is that now it is illegal to do so. Gays deserve the same protections and you should be at the front of that parade.
First off Lilly you got me twisted. I'm not a democrat or republican or independent or green or tea party. I'm not a Bible Thumper,an evangelical, Christian, Muslim, or any religion for that matter. I'm far from ignorant & maybe you need to read the Bible a lil more cuz it's apparent you just don't understand it & formed your own opinion. Without a doubt, it's a fact I was born black. Same can't be said for the gay community so me being black holds no bearing on my opinion. It wasn't my intention to hurt dude feelings, but I can not apologize for what I believe in. The truth still remains, a baby is born without knowledge of anything. I got a thing for Spanish girls or latinas, I wasn't born thus way. If he can as most gays do flaunt his sexual orientation then I can give my opinion on the matter. As far as abortion & every other social issue you named, I've always stated it's none of my business. Neither is who can marry who. I simply said I don't agree with it. Racism is something one can't help. Being gay is a decision of the mind.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884420
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

20

20

20

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> First off Lilly you got me twisted. I'm not a democrat or republican or independent or green or tea party. I'm not a Bible Thumper,an evangelical, Christian, Muslim, or any religion for that matter. I'm far from ignorant & maybe you need to read the Bible a lil more cuz it's apparent you just don't understand it & formed your own opinion. Without a doubt, it's a fact I was born black. Same can't be said for the gay community so me being black holds no bearing on my opinion. It wasn't my intention to hurt dude feelings, but I can not apologize for what I believe in. The truth still remains, a baby is born without knowledge of anything. I got a thing for Spanish girls or latinas, I wasn't born thus way. If he can as most gays do flaunt his sexual orientation then I can give my opinion on the matter. As far as abortion & every other social issue you named, I've always stated it's none of my business. Neither is who can marry who. I simply said I don't agree with it. Racism is something one can't help. Being gay is a decision of the mind.
Racism can be helped, and no one decides to be gay. I don't care what the bible said, it's just a book, written by men.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884421
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

19

19

19

sonicfilter wrote:
On Friday, the guests and host of MSNBC’s Now laughed off what they considered the inconsequential story of President Barack Obama making objectifying comments about the attractiveness of California Attorney General Kamala Harris. While some feminist commentators aren’t laughing, the MSNBC panel concluded that the president’s offensive comment amounted to a “one-day story.”
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbcers-laugh-off...
Oh yawn
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884422
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

18

18

18

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just a worthless, negative person who never even makes a substantive post. Some people are just like that.
Sometimes, check the night shift, he's on here all night posting to himself!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884423
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

18

18

18

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
I will expect an apology when a national news magazine chronicles president nobama's trysts with males.
Peace
Oh shut up you old dummy; you and your ilk are sickening
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884424
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

18

18

18

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yawn
that's what Waxman said.

imagine that.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884425
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

18

18

18

Trayvon Martin's family has reached a settlement in a wrongful death suit they filed against the homeowners association of the sub-division where Martin was killed, the Orlando Sentinel reports.

Martin was shot to death just steps from his father's home on Feb. 26, 2012, by volunteer neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman. The case drew national attention last year as the Sanford Police Department vacillated on whether to file charges against Zimmerman, who indicated that he'd shot Martin only after being attacked. Zimmerman has been charged with second degree murder and is currently awaiting trial.

Portions of the settlement released Friday do not specify how much money Martin's family will receive, but according to the Sentinel, the figure is believed to be in excess of $1 million. The settlement does, however, state that Zimmerman is not part of the agreement. Lawyers for Martin's family have made it clear that they still plan to file a civil claim against Zimmerman at a later point.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/05/tray...

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884426
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> First off Lilly you got me twisted. I'm not a democrat or republican or independent or green or tea party. I'm not a Bible Thumper,an evangelical, Christian, Muslim, or any religion for that matter. I'm far from ignorant & maybe you need to read the Bible a lil more cuz it's apparent you just don't understand it & formed your own opinion. Without a doubt, it's a fact I was born black. Same can't be said for the gay community so me being black holds no bearing on my opinion. It wasn't my intention to hurt dude feelings, but I can not apologize for what I believe in. The truth still remains, a baby is born without knowledge of anything. I got a thing for Spanish girls or latinas, I wasn't born thus way. If he can as most gays do flaunt his sexual orientation then I can give my opinion on the matter. As far as abortion & every other social issue you named, I've always stated it's none of my business. Neither is who can marry who. I simply said I don't agree with it. Racism is something one can't help. Being gay is a decision of the mind.
Your posts reveal your ignorance about homosexuality. That is irrefutable. You stupidly insist it's a decision of the mind. I'm telling you it isn't. You don't get to contradict me. Truth is truth.

It is exactly the same as being black as far as having no choice, except easier to handle in one respect (you can hide it) and harder to handle in one respect (black people have black parents in solidarity, gay kids are alone.)

Now, if I understood this post correctly, and you can have your beliefs without fighting against legal recognition of my marriage, then that's cool. Believe what you want. However, if you want to discuss it, I'm here to dispel the rumors you've been told. You can't contradict my life, because I exist. I am real. I am moral. I am gay. I am close to God. I am married. God led me to my spouse just as He led me to everything else in my life.

So something is wrong on your end and you need to work that out. I recommend serious prayer on the subject.

But like I said, as long as you don't interfere in my marriage, I can't and have no reason to ask you to change your beliefs.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884427
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

19

19

19

sonicfilter wrote:
On Friday, the guests and host of MSNBC’s Now laughed off what they considered the inconsequential story of President Barack Obama making objectifying comments about the attractiveness of California Attorney General Kamala Harris. While some feminist commentators aren’t laughing, the MSNBC panel concluded that the president’s offensive comment amounted to a “one-day story.”
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbcers-laugh-off...
There was nothing wrong with what the president said!! When has it become offensive complimenting a woman? But under pressure by the Liberals PC Police, Obama Apologizes for Praising Female Official’s Looks!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884428
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

18

18

18

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
There was nothing wrong with what the president said!! When has it become offensive complimenting a woman? But under pressure by the Liberals PC Police, Obama Apologizes for Praising Female Official’s Looks!
Yawn

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 35 min Just Think 225,656
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Pearl Jam 305,390
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Bruin For Life 26,971
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 19 RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••