Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
813,361 - 813,380 of 1,084,881 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

You are a perfect example of why our country is in such a sorry state and why we have a moron for president.

There are two basic reasons our country elected your anti-American light skinned negro.

1 - morons like you (Democrats) who think he defeated his "composition" came out in force to vote

2 - the corrupt leftwing media lies for Obama the pos

Ok retard? By the way, next time you call others idiots, figure out wtf composition means.

baaawwaaahhhh!!!!!
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Just listen to yourselves! This is what you've been reduced to. Talking about how he defeated his composition. Key word"defeated." Honestly this is getting embarrassing. I'm embarrassed for you! So what scandal or scheme did he implement to demolish your republican representatives McCain & Romney? Let me get this right, he needed scandals to defeat his democratic challengers for senate seats, but he absolutely destroyed the republican road bumps with no need for scandals & schemes! In other words you republicans are basically no match for democrats. Look how easy it is. I just made you say something you really didn't say. F cking idiots!

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Those bailouts were concocted by someone who is an evil POS.
Now some other Evil POS wants to do it again...
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see how your logic looks when applied to this argument,
I would like to see background checks at every same-sex marriage.
I would like a ban on same-sex marriage.
I would like a ban limiting same-sex marriage to 10% acceptance rate.
Marriages, same sex or otherwise, don't kill people you vomitous cretin, guns do.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriages, same sex or otherwise, don't kill people you vomitous cretin, guns do.
Hey dummy. Do you also think guns get married? Let me dumb it down to your level. A marriage license is a concepual instument and a gun is a physical insrument.

Now dummy, here is a question for you. Which one kills people?

Wrong retarded DemocRAT. People kill people. The use guns, knives, cars, bare hands, clubs, neglect, fire, bombs, wars, machetes and all kinds of things.

You are an idiot.

You screw your own kids with your stupidity.
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Lou Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
We are the government. We built the roads. We pay for police and fire protection. We create jobs and pay the salaries of government jobs. The government works for us.
This is what trips up the radical left.
Once you start using phrases like "dependent on government", you've surrendered to the power of a few to control the many.
This is what we must resist. We have the power to govern ourseleves. It's what makes us who we are.
No, you didn't personally build the roads and highways. We pay taxes and the government disburses those revenues hopefully into areas that will benefit the country, the populace and the economy as a whole. The mantra of the conservative right is to cut, cut and cut more and in the history of civilization no one has ever cut their way to prosperity.
Yes I pay for fire and police protection with my taxes so yes, theoretically they work for me but I depend on them to do their jobs.
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

4.5 million more people are unemployed now than in 2008

Nearly half of our college grads move back with parents

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dummy. Do you also think guns get married? Let me dumb it down to your level. A marriage license is a concepual instument and a gun is a physical insrument.
Now dummy, here is a question for you. Which one kills people?
Wrong retarded DemocRAT. People kill people. The use guns, knives, cars, bare hands, clubs, neglect, fire, bombs, wars, machetes and all kinds of things.
You are an idiot.
You screw your own kids with your stupidity.
Go ahead, put a loaded gun on your home with your kids.

Are you really so stupid to realize that the risk of death or injury to your family because of the gun is higher than the chances you will ever use it to defend your family?

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
You are a perfect example of why our country is in such a sorry state and why we have a moron for president.
There are two basic reasons our country elected your anti-American light skinned negro.
1 - morons like you (Democrats) who think he defeated his "composition" came out in force to vote
2 - the corrupt leftwing media lies for Obama the pos
Ok retard? By the way, next time you call others idiots, figure out wtf composition means.
baaawwaaahhhh!!!!!
<quoted text>
Why is t you f*cking right whiners can't discuss the President without bringing up race?

You are what is wrong with America. "Everyone is obviously lying except Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck & Fox News. You people get dumber every freakin day of your tiny miserable lives.
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Anyone remember Obama bowing to the Saudi King and doing his world apology tour to his fellow Muslims the DemocRATS love?

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2013/04/fe...

Just yesterday...

Femen Stages a 'Topless Jihad'

DemocRATS/OBAMA SUCK!

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare will end up killing instead of saving lives.
But the Boy Messiah will have his day in the sun.
Still slinging those slurs.

Is that all you racist f*cks got?
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

DemocRATS & Obama are clueless...
Aunt Mattie wrote:
Obamacare is becoming unraveled.
States opposing the new healthcare law announced their intention to refuse to implement significant portions of the program such as creating state healthcare exchanges for those who cannot afford to purchase health insurance.
Many corporations in the healthcare industry are protesting the tax that Obamacare places on medical devices such as hip replacements, knees, pacemakers, artery stents and implants.
The House voted to repeal the tax on the devices. To everyone's surprise, the Democrat-controlled Senate also voted to repeal. Seventy-nine senators including two dozen Democrats voted with Republicans to ditch the tax.
(President Obama has vowed to veto any repeal of the tax but 79 votes in the Senate would be more than enough to override any veto.)
http://www.examiner.com/article/obamacare-beg...
And then there's this.
Since insurance is more expensive for small businesses, many of which have no obligation under the law to provide coverage, analysts now fear many might just stop trying and let workers go on the soon-to-be-launched state exchanges.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/03/ob...
But it's getting late. Night.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Why are you so dishonest???
I never equated homosexual sex with pediophia, that is a product of your sick mind.
I agree on one point in your post. Adults should have the ability/right to decide who they want to have sex with. Man/man, woman/woman, your way not mine.
Peace
KMA
You should really man up & take responsibility for the posts you make.

You are either a liar or too stupid to know why you post.
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is t you f*cking right whiners can't discuss the President without bringing up race?
You are what is wrong with America. "Everyone is obviously lying except Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck & Fox News. You people get dumber every freakin day of your tiny miserable lives.
Baaawwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

You fell for it Dumb Dave, just like i expected you too!

Your DEMOCRAT SENATE MAJORITY LEADER, HARRY REID IS THE ONE WHO CALLED OBAMA A:

Light skinned negro....

IDIOT

Reid apologizes to Obama for remarks in 2008

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2010-01-10...

DUMB DAVE!

PRICELESS!

BAAAWWWAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
4.5 million more people are unemployed now than in 2008
Nearly half of our college grads move back with parents
Now I see you include 2008.

I have news. Bush was President in 2008. We were just getting into the Great Bush Recession.

More people are working today then when Obama took office.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Baaawwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
You fell for it Dumb Dave, just like i expected you too!
Your DEMOCRAT SENATE MAJORITY LEADER, HARRY REID IS THE ONE WHO CALLED OBAMA A:
Light skinned negro....
IDIOT
Reid apologizes to Obama for remarks in 2008
DUMB DAVE!
PRICELESS!
BAAAWWWAAAHHHHH!!!!!!
I'm talking about your post, dipstick.

You right whiners just can't seem to post about Obama without some racial comment.

Why is that?
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about your post, dipstick.
You right whiners just can't seem to post about Obama without some racial comment.
Why is that?
Nice try dumb dave, but you just got suckered pal, fell for it hook, line & sinker!!!!

Your side is the racist bunch, moron.

Say hi to Harry Reid, remember? He is the one that had to apologize.

I D I O T
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Baawwwaaaaahhhhhh!

Senate Majority Leader Harry M. Reid (D-Nev.) apologized Saturday for referring to President Obama in private conversations during the 2008 presidential campaign as "light-skinned" and as having "no Negro dialect."

Baawwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

Dumb Dave

Baawwwaaaahhhhh!
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you didn't personally build the roads and highways. We pay taxes and the government disburses those revenues hopefully into areas that will benefit the country, the populace and the economy as a whole. The mantra of the conservative right is to cut, cut and cut more and in the history of civilization no one has ever cut their way to prosperity.
Yes I pay for fire and police protection with my taxes so yes, theoretically they work for me but I depend on them to do their jobs.
Robot
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Hey libtarded DemocRATS.

What freedoms are you trying to take next week?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••