Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
NJ raider 1

Elizabeth, NJ

#883410 Apr 3, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
FOR YEARS I have agreed with the (oft times which has been more a more Rep leaning idealogy) precept of to hell with middle east oil. we should become more self reliant.
But noooooooooo, the jackboots on the other side just have not been able to absorb THAT concept as of yet.
KEYSTONE?(listen to the treehumpers WHINE)....
At least someone taught you well. If you want to avoid being smacked by a Mack truck stay far from the road & you completely dodged that Mack truck! No rebuttal for the Bush/ Bin Laden family ties up until 9/11 huh!

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MENTAL ILLNESS LIBERLAS

Raleigh, NC

#883411 Apr 3, 2013


Obama the Magician pulls a birth certificate out of his hat while Congress and the mainstream media cheer. See the great illusionist reveal his secrets!

KING OF KINGS OF LIBERLAS!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#883412 Apr 3, 2013
"All ‘laws’ which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void." Marbury vs. Madison

"No one is bound to obey an un-Constitutional ‘law’ and no courts are bound to enforce it." 16 Am Jur 2d, Sec 177 late 2d. Sec 256

"An un-Constitutional act is not law; it confers no rights; it imposes no duties; affords no protection; it creates no office; it is in legal contemplation, as inoperative as though it had never been passed." Norton vs. Shelby County

"Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them." Miranda vs. Arizona

As Americans, you have the Right and Duty to say "NO" to unlawful 'laws' which are a tactic of the enemies within - http://constitution.org/uslaw/16amjur2nd.htm

And to Our military - The Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) 809[890].ART.90 (20), makes it clear that military personnel need to obey the "lawful command of his superior officer," 891.ART.91 (2), the "lawful order of a warrant officer", 892.ART.92 (1) the "lawful general order", 892.ART.92 (2) "lawful order". In each case, military personnel have an obligation and a duty to only obey Lawful orders and indeed have an obligation to disobey Unlawful orders, including orders by a president that do not comply with the UCMJ. The moral and legal obligation is to the U.S. Constitution and not to those who would issue unlawful orders, especially if those orders are in direct violation of the Constitution and the UCMJ.

Judged:

12

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

#883413 Apr 3, 2013
Obama is taking a 20k oay cutt to show us he a real bro with an afro. What he not telling you is that he is making an extra 2 million off the books now that he in power.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ernest

London, UK

#883414 Apr 3, 2013
What I believe is my business. Don't tell me what I believe. What I believe is that people who tell me what I believe need to be killed. And I'll do it. I'm good at it.
Ernest

London, UK

#883415 Apr 3, 2013
I believe the southern states are corrupt. Not that the northern states aren't. It's just easier to kill southerners, who needs them? I've killed a dozen or more. It's satisfying to kill a southerner, where's the loss? What good has ever come of the south's perpetually crippled people? A penis and balls doesn't make you a man.
Voluntarist

United States

#883416 Apr 3, 2013
Patriot wrote:
"All ‘laws’ which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void." Marbury vs. Madison
"No one is bound to obey an un-Constitutional ‘law’ and no courts are bound to enforce it." 16 Am Jur 2d, Sec 177 late 2d. Sec 256
"An un-Constitutional act is not law; it confers no rights; it imposes no duties; affords no protection; it creates no office; it is in legal contemplation, as inoperative as though it had never been passed." Norton vs. Shelby County
"Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them." Miranda vs. Arizona
As Americans, you have the Right and Duty to say "NO" to unlawful 'laws' which are a tactic of the enemies within - http://constitution.org/uslaw/16amjur2nd.htm
And to Our military - The Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) 809[890].ART.90 (20), makes it clear that military personnel need to obey the "lawful command of his superior officer," 891.ART.91 (2), the "lawful order of a warrant officer", 892.ART.92 (1) the "lawful general order", 892.ART.92 (2) "lawful order". In each case, military personnel have an obligation and a duty to only obey Lawful orders and indeed have an obligation to disobey Unlawful orders, including orders by a president that do not comply with the UCMJ. The moral and legal obligation is to the U.S. Constitution and not to those who would issue unlawful orders, especially if those orders are in direct violation of the Constitution and the UCMJ.
I would stop looking to the constitution for answers the us has been spying on its own people without warrants at least since Clinton.
The constitution is just table talk.
Voluntarist

United States

#883417 Apr 3, 2013
Ernest wrote:
I believe the southern states are corrupt. Not that the northern states aren't. It's just easier to kill southerners, who needs them? I've killed a dozen or more. It's satisfying to kill a southerner, where's the loss? What good has ever come of the south's perpetually crippled people? A penis and balls doesn't make you a man.
What kind of glue are you sniffing?
Ernest

London, UK

#883418 Apr 3, 2013
What "good" has ever come from the southern states? Cotton? Slavery? Banking? No good. None. Every time you meet a southerner think, "How will I kill this human stain?" It's easy. Slip the knife up under the third rib and then twist it side to side. Works every time. Turns out that even though they're retarded, they still have a heart.
Ernest

London, UK

#883419 Apr 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of glue are you sniffing?
I'm sniffing southern coward glue. it's the one that holds chickenshit together.
Ernest

London, UK

#883420 Apr 3, 2013
Wanna know what a coward looks like? Just visualize a moon-faced southerner with a banjo. It's not hard. Maybe add a uniform. They like uniforms.
Ernest

London, UK

#883421 Apr 3, 2013
Your turn southern scum...

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#883422 Apr 3, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the thread has a new know-it-all libtard. GOOD GRIEF!
Look another dickhead making incorrect assumptions. What else is new on topix?

Of course, there was no argument, just nonsense.

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#883423 Apr 3, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Again tell me what’s being Propose would have prevented Sandy Hook?
You first. What penalty did you imagine/invent?

If you're a law abiding gun owner, there is no penalty.

Do you have a persecution complex?

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ernest

London, UK

#883424 Apr 3, 2013
C'mon, sweetie, show me what you got... I'm a killer.. you're not.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#883425 Apr 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easier to control locally.
You hang onto that delusion. Good luck. That might be true in North Dakota or something, but not in most places.

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ernest

London, UK

#883426 Apr 3, 2013
I like holding southerners down and sticking a blade into their necks. Call me crazy but it's satisfying. I like seeing the blood spray all over the trailer.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#883427 Apr 3, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Start jumping the societal expectations hoops kiddo.
Some of us "olde-timers" already have our time in-plenty well enough-and then some.
And let me give you a tip-trolling on a lameazz computer thread all day, merely trying to "marginalize" others, will get you nowhere in the real world.
You see what the POTUS did today? Made an effort- of contribution BACK to society.
Pay attention, tat just what the U.S. drained-dry back bone needs-more GIVE, and far less taking, especially from those who do nothing but take.
I applaud his leadership by example of conscientiouness in doing so, no matter the labelduhm label.
Now, were YOU saying anything worthwhile?
If you claim to be able to speak English, please make a better attempt to do so.

That was a string of nonsense.

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#883428 Apr 3, 2013
Study: 28% Increase In Thyroid Problems In Babies Born After Fukushima in Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington

http://www.infowars.com/study-28-increase-in-...

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forum

Lovington, NM

#883429 Apr 3, 2013
World Champion wrote:
Obama is taking a 20k oay cutt to show us he a real bro with an afro. What he not telling you is that he is making an extra 2 million off the books now that he in power.
Obama has no power. Only God has power.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 43 min Bruin For Life 28,738
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr polymath257 234,652
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr ChickBrilliance 308,034
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 12 hr HitMan 201,321
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 13 hr LonePalm 3,161
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Jan 27 Pinoyboyguy 734
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Jan 24 RICK SERVICE 32
More from around the web