Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#882299 Mar 31, 2013
Whew! Got hubby off to work, time for a little me-time with Jesus. Bye y'all.

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FALSE REV HELL BOUND

Woodbridge, VA

#882300 Apr 1, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> As I stated earlier, you people need to stop looking in the past for answers for the future. This is not the same world as in those times. These were primitive people with primitive thinking. They blamed everything on God. Everyday someone does the impossible because God's spirit lies in us. Looking in the past for answers only leaves us there when looking for that reason! The past stands as a study guide of what not to do, but we use it as a study guide or manual. I do not mock the existence of the Almighty. I know a governing force of pure good exists as well as I'm here. Life makes no sense without God, but man is evil & will lie on God to up their own agenda. & these are the times in which we live. God didn't burden us with dependency. He gave us the earth (everything we needed to survive) & not only survive, but thrive! There is no such thing as too much good. This is the emphasis on the teachings of Jesus Christ. He wasn't too good. Intact he never felt he could do enuff good. Meant bring out the best in us to make us strive for greatness. You would quit of I told you there was a limit as to how good a person could be, so we're taught we can never reach the heights of pureness to keep us striving. If everybody looked inside themselves, we wouldn't be going thru all these social issues which remain nobody's business but that person & their personal God. They have to answer for what they do, the impressions they leave on this earth even they're gone. Our jobs as parents & leaders is to guide our youth into a better future but the blind can't lead the blind so that leaves our children lost. I don't support infact I'm against gayism & abortion, but at the end of the day its not any of my business what a woman does with her own body or any 2 consensual adults for that matter. Those people have an agenda to make themselves feel normal & my agenda is to teach my children & those in need the truth. No matter how the laws change, my teachings on morality never wavers!
Hebrews 13:8

King James Version (KJV)

8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
carol

Orlando, FL

#882301 Apr 1, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
The Capital sins or the chief sources of sin
are seven: Pride, Covetousness, Lust, Anger,
Gluttony, Envy, and Sloth.
There are seven Sacraments: Baptism, Confirmation,
Holy Eucharist, Reconciliation, Anointing of the sick,
Holy Orders, and Matrimony.
The seven gifts of the Holy Ghost are Wisdom,
Understanding, Counsel, Fortitude, Knowledge, Piety,
and Fear of the Lord.
Yeah, got it. Any other choices? I see you're confused, me too.

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FALSE REV HELL BOUND

Woodbridge, VA

#882302 Apr 1, 2013
carol wrote:
Whew! Got hubby off to work, time for a little me-time with Jesus. Bye y'all.
I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOU ARE NOT THE REAL
CAROL,YOU ARE A VERY SICK MINDED PERSON AND YES YOU NEED HELP,LOOKING FOR
LOVE IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES!!!!!!!!!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882303 Apr 1, 2013
FALSE REV HELL BOUND wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT SATAN!ENJOY HELL FOREVER!
Nah. I'm the DEVIL. Enjoyment doesn't have much to do with it. I got a job, I gotta do it. Get over it. Logically my time isn't "running out." Without me whadda ya got? China? I suppose you might of missed this concept, given your blind spot, but... what if I win? I'm obviously smarter than you. Why would you imagine this will end in your favor? Faith? Duh!

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882304 Apr 1, 2013
FALSE REV HELL BOUND wrote:
<quoted text>I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOU ARE NOT THE REAL
CAROL,YOU ARE A VERY SICK MINDED PERSON AND YES YOU NEED HELP,LOOKING FOR
LOVE IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES!!!!!!!!!!
Honey, I don't care what you think you know. I'm the Devil. SATAN! C'mon. This is gonna end badly for you. Please don't drag it out. I eat you people, feed off you. If God was gonna save you why'd he let you be southern?

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882305 Apr 1, 2013
I AM THE DEVIL. I KILL CHRISTIANS. IT'S NOT HARD, IT'S EASY. WHY, IN GOD'S NAME DO YOU IMAGINE THERE'S STILL A DEVIL? SO SUE ME! IF YOU PAY ATTENTION, YOU WILL SEE ME KILL "CAROL." BY TOMORROW, ACCORDING TO HER, SHE'LL HAVE GIVEN HERSELF TO ME. WHAT OTHER PROOF DO YOU NEED? AFTER HER, I'LL DO YOU. IT'S WHAT I DO.

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FALSE REV HELL BOUND

Woodbridge, VA

#882306 Apr 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, I don't care what you think you know. I'm the Devil. SATAN! C'mon. This is gonna end badly for you. Please don't drag it out. I eat you people, feed off you. If God was gonna save you why'd he let you be southern?
THE ANSWER IS THE SAME YOU ARE STARVING FOR LOVE AND BEING SATANS CHILD YOU WILL NOT GET IT FROM HIM!I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOU ARE NOT THE REAL
CAROL,YOU ARE A VERY SICK MINDED PERSON AND YES YOU NEED HELP,LOOKING FOR
LOVE IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES!!!!!!!!!!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#882307 Apr 1, 2013
FALSE REV HELL BOUND wrote:
<quoted text>Hebrews 13:8
King James Version (KJV)
8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Yea, his teachings, not some mythical being. Might I ask, are you Jewish?

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882311 Apr 1, 2013
Pizza?

Judged:

15

15

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#882312 Apr 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
By most people's definition, you are a bigot.
I am sure your gay bashing buddies think you are just normal.
http://rt.com/usa/monsanto-congress-silently-...
While the country waits on the gay marriage decision....

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#882313 Apr 1, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
The Capital sins or the chief sources of sin
are seven: Pride, Covetousness, Lust, Anger,
Gluttony, Envy, and Sloth.
There are seven Sacraments: Baptism, Confirmation,
Holy Eucharist, Reconciliation, Anointing of the sick,
Holy Orders, and Matrimony.
The seven gifts of the Holy Ghost are Wisdom,
Understanding, Counsel, Fortitude, Knowledge, Piety,
and Fear of the Lord.
First & foremost, didn't the Bible say,"I did not create the spirit of fear?" Why would the controller of all things good & pure want his followers to be scared of him? That sounds like the words of a king, not the God of free will! That's not the experience I've had personally with God. As a youth I was horrible. I fought everyday. I beat bullies, fought my mom, & beat the innocent into submission. Every night I went to bed, I dreamt of the devil. My mother told me,"you keep it up, the devil gonna get you!" But I was hard headed, wanting to blaze my own path. Till 1 night these dreams became more than a dream. I was actually feeling things touching me in my sleep, talking to me. Saying things like,"you belong to me now." It was then I decided to change. I got an overwhelming feeling I had better make a change for the better, & I did. My life changed because of that overwhelming feeling. A force of purity & piety guided me in the right direction, not a sense of fear. Fear is not free will. Its a form of enslavement!

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Northampton, MA

#882315 Apr 1, 2013
The Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
It may appear that we accommodate Christians in this country, probley because we are a Christian country.
Well, you're wrong. the Treaty of Tripoli written under George Washington and signed by John Adams on June 10, 1797 says specifically;
Art. 11. As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion,—as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen [Muslims],—and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan [Muslim] nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.
We are in fact a secular nation.

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Northampton, MA

#882316 Apr 1, 2013
The Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
My opinion.....this country was founded and based on Christian
principles and values.
My opinion...we are a Christian country.
My opinion...its a great thing that we are a Christian country.
You're opinion is duly noted but it's only your opinion and it's wrong.
Most of the posters on this thread like Jane, who constantly harp about how Christians are being persecuted in this country are completely oblivious to the central message of Christianity which is social justice.

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forum

Lovington, NM

#882317 Apr 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, I don't care what you think you know. I'm the Devil. SATAN! C'mon. This is gonna end badly for you. Please don't drag it out. I eat you people, feed off you. If God was gonna save you why'd he let you be southern?
Satan is the evil spirit.

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forum

Lovington, NM

#882318 Apr 1, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> First & foremost, didn't the Bible say,"I did not create the spirit of fear?" Why would the controller of all things good & pure want his followers to be scared of him? That sounds like the words of a king, not the God of free will! That's not the experience I've had personally with God. As a youth I was horrible. I fought everyday. I beat bullies, fought my mom, & beat the innocent into submission. Every night I went to bed, I dreamt of the devil. My mother told me,"you keep it up, the devil gonna get you!" But I was hard headed, wanting to blaze my own path. Till 1 night these dreams became more than a dream. I was actually feeling things touching me in my sleep, talking to me. Saying things like,"you belong to me now." It was then I decided to change. I got an overwhelming feeling I had better make a change for the better, & I did. My life changed because of that overwhelming feeling. A force of purity & piety guided me in the right direction, not a sense of fear. Fear is not free will. Its a form of enslavement!
Fear of God is respect.

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Northampton, MA

#882319 Apr 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
What would a doctor do even if that were the case? Write a prescription banning the gun?
Doctors report abuse of any kind to the proper authorities who take over these cases.
They'd have to ask about knives and bats in the home too - or pillows and bare hands leading to death by suffocation and strangulation.
See where this is going? A gun doesn't kill anyone anymore than a pillow.
It's not a matter of writing a prescription you clueless twit, doctors also give advice to their patients that will hopefully save their lives like leaving a dangerous situation and possibly getting them in touch with an agency that will help facilitate the change.
Another example of when a presence of a gun in the house would be germane is if a patient is showing signs of clinical depression which often presents itself as physical symptoms. Guns in the home are often used as a means of suicide.
www.news-medical.net/.../Guns-in-homes-can-in... -...
We can't do anything about knives or bats or pillows but we can eliminate the easiest way of harming family members or the gun owner themselves.
You really are a very stupid individual aren't you Carol?

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#882320 Apr 1, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a matter of writing a prescription you clueless twit, doctors also give advice to their patients that will hopefully save their lives like leaving a dangerous situation and possibly getting them in touch with an agency that will help facilitate the change.
Another example of when a presence of a gun in the house would be germane is if a patient is showing signs of clinical depression which often presents itself as physical symptoms. Guns in the home are often used as a means of suicide.
www.news-medical.net/.../Guns-in-homes-can-in... -...
We can't do anything about knives or bats or pillows but we can eliminate the easiest way of harming family members or the gun owner themselves.
You really are a very stupid individual aren't you Carol?
"All major murder-suicide studies in the United States completed since 1950 have
shown that firearms are by far the most common method of committing homicide,
with the offender choosing the firearm for suicide as well.4 Estimates range from
firearms being used in 80 percent to 90 percent of cases, but many other weapons,
including aircraft, have been used."
What about the other 10 percent? I guess that they don't matter.

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Northampton, MA

#882321 Apr 1, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Slayer did not say it was in the constitution. Why do you anti-American scum on the left always twist things and lie so much?
If it's not in the Constitution then the statement that we're a Christian nation has no bearing except as an ignorant opinion. Pointing this out is in no way being anti American.
You're an idiot!

Judged:

16

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#882322 Apr 1, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear of God is respect.
See, I thought that too, but there are plenty different verses where they speak of this fear & go into depth on how much one should fear God. I'll look some up & post it.

Judged:

16

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 12 min Quantummist 2,205
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 49 min cpeter1313 306,613
Emerald Coast Classic 2014: Teams, Schedule, Li... 3 hr badbob 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr Morse 232,033
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 6 hr Roy the Boy 650
cardinal freshmen 6 hr card 2906 1
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Trojan 28,265

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE