Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#881622 Mar 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Rand Paul has introduced that as a Bill in Congress.
Hell with Americans on food stamps. Take that money and give it to Israel!!
The nitwits want us to become the protector of Israel, as the Jewish State commmits crimes against the Palestinians and continues to steal their lands.
What was it George Washington said about avoiding foreign entanglements??
""“a passionate attachment of one nation for another produces a variety of evils. Sympathy for the favorite nation, facilitating the illusion of an imaginary common interest in cases where no real common interest exists, and infusing into one the enmities of the other, betrays the former into a participation in the quarrels and wars of the latter without adequate inducement or justification”….
“And it gives to ambitious, corrupted, or deluded citizens (who devote themselves to the favorite nation), facility to betray or sacrifice the interests of their own country,”
“such attachments are particularly alarming to the truly enlightened and independent patriot. How many opportunities do they afford to tamper with domestic factions, to practice the arts of seduction, to mislead public opinion, to influence or awe the public councils.”
<quoted text>
I didn't know he said that! The rightwingers hate their own people, they are anti American. I'd love to send some of these fkers to Israel; they wouldn't be able to hack it for a day.
Hamlet

Orlando, FL

#881623 Mar 29, 2013
Patriot wrote:
The national average for a gallon of gasoline is currently at $3.65. On top of that sky-high price, the International Monetary Fund has now proposed that the U.S. should impose a tax of $1.40 per gallon in order to pay for social programs around the world and help the environment.(video)
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/03/imf-propo...
http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml
Yes, it's tough on American families when the price of fuel required to drive Zoe to yoga practice is roughly half the cost of a gallon of bottled tap water. Woe unto us, sayeth you.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#881624 Mar 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you trash an entire religious organization for past actions of a few.
Have you ever read what the group stands for?
Of Course not, your buddy Glenn Beck has told you how evil they are.
Two million members by the end of WWII is hardly a few.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#881625 Mar 29, 2013
That is sheer nonsense, and you are a fool to state such nonsense.

To equate other stuff with same sex marriage proves you to be another moron who deals in hatred, not facts.

You idiots have used those same stupid arguments for decades, America has rejected them and you.

Now get thee out of the way. There is a new majority in America, and hateful, bigoted, uneducated freaks like you have no place in it!!

I'll wager your daughters laugh at your 'quaint' outdated beliefs. Probably behind your back when you roll in drunk.
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Quit putting words in my mouth !!! All I said was they will use the same defense for NAMBLA that they used for same sex marriage. It has already started.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#881626 Mar 29, 2013
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Justice Antonin Scalia dropped a bombshell on the Supreme Court today, announcing his decision to resign from the Court “effective immediately” and leave the United States forever.

Calling this week “by far the worst week of my life,” Justice Scalia lashed out at his fellow-Justices and the nation, saying,“I don’t want to live in a sick, sick country that thinks the way this country apparently thinks.”

Justice Scalia said that he had considered fleeing to Canada,“but they not only have gay marriage but also national health care, which is almost as evil.”

He said the fact that nations around the world recognizing same-sex marriage are “falling like deviant dominoes” would not deter him from leaving the United States:“There are plenty of other countries that still feel the way I do. I’ll move to Iran if I have to.”

Throwing off his robe in a dramatic gesture, Justice Scalia reserved his harshest parting shot for his fellow-Justices, screaming,“Damn you! Damn each and every one of you to hell! You call yourself judges? That’s a good one. You’re nothing but animals!”

Breathing heavily after his tirade, he turned to Justice Clarence Thomas and said,“Except you, Clarence. Are you coming with me?”

Justice Thomas said nothing in reply.

Read more: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowit...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Dover, NC

#881627 Mar 29, 2013
Hamlet wrote:
So, let's see... just as a fun exercise can anyone suggest ways to starve the government, any government, of the cash it needs to pay the... um... SIX TRILLION DOLLARS the two wars Bush started and then hoplessly lost? I refer you to today's article in the Washington Post which, for some reason, is on Page A7?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...
USA:

Citizens still worth $50 TRILLION dollars, net. Today. After all the messes.

Problem: greedy top one percent OWNS 90% of that.

Greedy top one percent GOP buy protection from right wing clowns who lowered their taxes and promise to shift all taxation to the poorest.

$50 TRILLION NET WORTH!

USA OWES $16.

oh boy Roy!

That is why China loans us and owns us!

FIRE THE GOP CLOWNS NOW!

raise taxes on the richest: BIGTIME!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#881628 Mar 29, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we should repeal Obamacare along with all of its unknown costs, taxes and punitive fines preventing businesses from hiring.
I think we should tell government to step off and let the people and the free market regulate ourselves with minimal oversight.
I think we should let the private sector grow by increasing jobs by building a pipeline and tapping into our own natural resources.
I think we should tell government to stop wasteful spending, reform entitlement programs and clean up their own mess.
Then there would not be a 70% surge in government dependency since 2008 to need food stamps.
You just want to treat the symptoms. I want to treat the disease.
Perhaps you should consider treating your own disease

All of the above is a load
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#881629 Mar 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
That is sheer nonsense, and you are a fool to state such nonsense.
To equate other stuff with same sex marriage proves you to be another moron who deals in hatred, not facts.
You idiots have used those same stupid arguments for decades, America has rejected them and you.
Now get thee out of the way. There is a new majority in America, and hateful, bigoted, uneducated freaks like you have no place in it!!
I'll wager your daughters laugh at your 'quaint' outdated beliefs. Probably behind your back when you roll in drunk.
<quoted text>
Wait till they start rolling in drunk and pappy is sitting there with his shotgun; it's all fun and games till someone starts shooting. Happens every single day.

Location hidden

#881630 Mar 29, 2013
Why bother??

It's more fun to watch him make an ass of himself.

He's never fooled anyone, he's the thread's "Village Idiot".
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Report him
Hamlet

Orlando, FL

#881631 Mar 29, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we should repeal Obamacare along with all of its unknown costs, taxes and punitive fines preventing businesses from hiring.
I think we should tell government to step off and let the people and the free market regulate ourselves with minimal oversight.
I think we should let the private sector grow by increasing jobs by building a pipeline and tapping into our own natural resources.
I think we should tell government to stop wasteful spending, reform entitlement programs and clean up their own mess.
Then there would not be a 70% surge in government dependency since 2008 to need food stamps.
The 'disease' I suspect, is that you think you think. But, just to humor you a little - I'm giving you a little rope here, dear, don't waste it - why do you think there's a 70% "surge" in government dependency in the period you describe? Specifically, what's changed in the last, say, 20 years or so? Events don't occur in a vacuum, carol, look around, think critically, what's different now then it was 20 years ago? I hate to repeat myself but "financial dependency," like life, does not come in convenient 4 year packages. What do you suppose the "disease" is that caused it, sweetie?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#881632 Mar 29, 2013
carol wrote:
Did John Galt go on vacation? He could have at least said good-bye.
Perhaps you could bail him out?

WAYNESVILLE, Ohio — An Ohio landlord accused of whipping an adult tenant with a belt on his bare buttocks for falling behind on his rent has been accused of whipping another man with a belt and a paddle.

This time, according to The Dayton Daily News (), the accusations came in a lawsuit. It was filed this week in Warren County and accuses 53-year-old Ronald Kronenberger of spanking a mentally disabled man at his office at a supermarket. http://bit.ly/13BMgjD

Kronenberger was accused of whipping the first man Jan. 22 in his office. A magistrate said he would dismiss the assault charge in six months if Kronenberger has no contact with the tenant and stays out of trouble.

Location hidden

#881633 Mar 29, 2013
Something happened. He flipped out again!!

He dropped Galt and came back as Bubba. He screwed up and left his CA proxy stay with Bubba for the first message. He's been a bit quiet as Bubba.

Somebody must have really lit him up.

This is how he behaves when someone cuts him to the core.

It's rather nice to not see the phony Galt pontificating about things he knows nothing about.
carol wrote:
Did John Galt go on vacation? He could have at least said good-bye.

Location hidden

#881634 Mar 29, 2013
Prove it and quit talking thru your ass.
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Two million members by the end of WWII is hardly a few.

Location hidden

#881635 Mar 29, 2013
You and your ilk are the disease.

Pipeline to tap 'our resources'?? You mean, a pipeline so Americans can pay for Canadian Free Healthcare?? LOL

Is Canada the 51st State, or is it the low suger talking stupidly again??
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#881636 Mar 29, 2013
George Sanders To Be Sentenced For 'Mercy Killing' Wife, Virginia Sanders

"It was just the last straw," Sanders said. "She didn't want to go to that hospital ... start cutting her toes off."

He said he talked it over with his wife and she begged him to kill her.

"I said,`I can't do it honey,'" he told police. "She says,`Yes you can.'"

Sanders said he got his revolver and wrapped a towel around it so the bullet wouldn't go into the kitchen.

"She says,`Is this going to hurt,' and I said,`You won't feel a thing,'" he said.
"She was saying,`Do it. Do it. Do it.' And I just let it go," Sanders added.

He sat in the room at the sheriff's office for about five hours as his wife was hospitalized. The bullet didn't kill her. She died a few days later.
"I sit here and I don't know how I could have done that," Sanders said. "It seemed to make sense at the time."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/29/geor...
Hamlet

Orlando, FL

#881637 Mar 29, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Two million members by the end of WWII is hardly a few.
It's good to know you have such an innate understanding of quantities. Is seems like you're always there for us when we need to know how big or how crowded a thing is. Uncanny.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#881638 Mar 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Something happened. He flipped out again!!
He dropped Galt and came back as Bubba. He screwed up and left his CA proxy stay with Bubba for the first message. He's been a bit quiet as Bubba.
Somebody must have really lit him up.
This is how he behaves when someone cuts him to the core.
It's rather nice to not see the phony Galt pontificating about things he knows nothing about.
<quoted text>
Yup, he had a meltdown!! Maybe his boyfriend Juan dumped him
Hamlet

Orlando, FL

#881639 Mar 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
You and your ilk are the disease.
Pipeline to tap 'our resources'?? You mean, a pipeline so Americans can pay for Canadian Free Healthcare?? LOL
Is Canada the 51st State, or is it the low suger talking stupidly again??
<quoted text>
Sorry to have stepped on your line, but we make a good point.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#881640 Mar 29, 2013
The Next Republican President and the “Republican Carter”

....When they were losing almost every presidential election between 1968 and 1992, Democrats always controlled the Senate and the House, and often controlled both by fairly wide margins, but they usually weren’t trusted with the Presidency. This period of Republican success in presidential elections has biased most in the party to think of the Presidency as something that their party is supposed to control, since for a long time the executive was the only branch that Republicans usually did control, so most Republicans aren’t going to be satisfied until they can start winning presidential elections with some regularity again. As long as the GOP and movement conservatism lack a “reputation for competence,” as Dan says, and “the emotional resonances that come with being the party of America,” Republicans will be seen as the less responsible, less trustworthy party, at least when it comes to presidential elections. Republicans may control the House and may win control of the Senate next year, but that could in large part because most Americans don’t want to trust them with the Presidency. That is due mostly to the toxic legacy of the last president, who probably already qualifies as the Republican equivalent of Carter in terms of the political damage he did to his party and the harm his tenure did to the country.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#881641 Mar 29, 2013
Ooopsie!

PATERSON, N.J.-- The New Jersey man who won the $338 million Powerball jackpot owes about $29,000 in child support.

"Instant Karmas gonna getcha, hit you right in the head"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 min Chosen Traveler 28,372
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min thewordofme 232,848
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr JAX 201,161
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Pearl Jam 306,963
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 14 hr Earth inhabited 2,663
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Tue Roy the Boy 685
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web