Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
810,921 - 810,940 of 1,096,122 Comments Last updated 46 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

carol wrote:
Even though seeing the actual footage of the fatal blow to President Kennedy's head and recalling the country's grief during that time was very sad, one couldn't come away from that History Channel documentary without feeling a certain amount of animosity towards Robert Kennedy and the "Kennedy people" who surrounded the Kennedys.
The History Channel doesn't lean right or left, but the "royal" attitude of the Kennedys was made very clear throughout the documentary.
As sad as it was for Jacqueline Kennedy who was the epitomy of grace and dignity, one couldn't come away from that documentary without remembering Kennedy's infamous womanizing and infedilty towards her either.
As the historical distance grows between now and the 'Camelot' Period, the Kennedy Family legacy is increasingly growing into The Great Fleecing.

Liberal Media created the Kennedy lies and those lies have become threadbare now where we can see through it all.

The list of Kennedy BS is shockingly long from the corrupt Daddy Kennedy to Chappaquiddick Kennedy to Jackie screwing anything that moved from Mafia playthings to him and little Bobby sharing Marilyn Monroe.

It is simply amazing just how powerful Liberal media can be. Look at the lies they tell today with the Boy Messiah. A generation from now, the 'Kennedy' Effect will come clear again and people will then ask once more "How did they fall for that crap back then?".

History repeats itself. With the Jerk-In-Chief, I can hear that repetition as a Liberal stutter.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You can tell a robber by the hoddy, dummy.
My pitbull answers the doorbell for me when I'm not home.
I like pitbulls.

I've shot several of them in different towns, in more than one state, for their agressive behavior.

When the police arrive, they thank me.

Nice thing about pitbulls is that the police don't question you when you say the pitbull was attacking you.

Mostly, they just smile.

OTOH, I've a neighbor with a lovely pitbull that is all sweetness. If she ever acted agressively, I'd shoot her in a heartbeat.

Figures you'd be dumb enough to own a dangerous dog.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Now and in the near future it will do far more than that. It actually shouldn't be called a phone anymore. More like a tricorder. You know there is a stove/oven on the market that acts like a freezer. You take whatever it is you want to cook the next day and put it in the oven, still frozen. You then program what time you want to defrost and then cook at what temperature and time. The oven then defrosts and cooks per your orders. If you are running late you call the oven and lower the cooking temperature to extend the cooking time. This world is about to change rapidly. I have been saying this for a while now.
It's called a Whirlpool Polara, I own one of the early models with accubake duo and accusimmer.

There are already appliances that can interact with smart phones but people don't really need that fancy expensive crap although I must say that baking is more enjoyable with really good oven.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're preaching to the choir, dear, we all already know that you people aren't really at home anywhere. For goodness sakes you put on makeup to use the john at the bus station!
Have you ever been to the White House, sweetie? It was intended to be pretty grand, and it sort of succeeded in an eighteenth century sort of way. But, frankly, as a house it's pretty timid and remarkably small. No real chance any modern leader might mistake himself or herself for a king or queen in these times.
Have you tried having your blood filtered?

There's one helluva lot of junk floating around in there, Dood.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You could if you were home moran on a stick! The point is doofus you put in in there so it is cooked when you get home from work the next day. Can;t call you a libtard because compared to you a libtard is a genius.
? I don't remember coming home from work and then cooking frozen food? Ok, I'll go slower... You - thaw - it - out - in - the - refrigerator.... so - when - you - get home - you - can - throw - it under - the - broiler, throw - some - asparagus - in - the - microwave - in - a - covered - dish - and - then - sit - down - with - the - family - and - eat! It takes a whole 10 minutes with scallops or fish, maybe 20 minutes with chicken, and you really oughta listen to Homer and stay off the red meat. What's all this "coming home from work" stuff? I thought you folks only got married so there'd be somebody home ready with a drink and your slippers? Besides, you're in here all day, how much "work" do you do?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
You don't pay in advance for any of it.
It's been proven that the average Medicare client will colllect hundreds of times more in benefits than they paid in.
----------
"Thanks to research from the Urban Institute, we know that almost all income and demographic groups experience high ratios of lifetime benefits to taxes paid in inflation-adjusted terms. These totals range from 225 percent for single men born in 1960 earning $110,100 annually, to over 2,500 percent for a married couple averaging $20,000 in annual income over 43 years (in 2012 dollars), and higher ratios for even lower earners."
----------
You were incorrectly saying??
<quoted text>
"Taxes paid in" get it?

We're living longet,, dummy.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> If you want to call this improved. The fact is it probably would be better than this if Obama had done nothing.
.4% growth?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> If you want to call this improved. The fact is it probably would be better than this if Obama had done nothing.
so the same as if Bush hadn't cut taxes?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
That’s right when the SM explodes the Liberals will blame the’ Sequester/Republicans’ Oh wait, why not George!! Right!!
I don't know if they teach this stuff in your church but the whole idea of the Stock Market is that it periodically explode up AND down. If all it did was go up everybody would always be making money and you wouldn't be able to "win" at anything so why bother? Every so often the Stock Market goes down and sometimes - given the prevalence of machine trading and corruption - it goes down boom! That's what it's supposed to do minus the corruption stuff which might have been what the organizers intended but how will we ever know? However, every time it even winces downward currently there you are waving your arms and predicting the end of the world. Give it a rest. Give all of us a rest. Stop being the party of paranoid it's unattractive next to all that white jiggly fat.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a sick woman
...says lily from her Rubber Room Media Trailer...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
.4% growth?
Please see any of my posts concerning the imminent downsizing of the population. Growth is for penises and nipples, and THAT'S ALL.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
.4% growth?
I know. I heard this morning. That was the last revised for 4th quarter last year. 1st quarter looking worse.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

"Growth" is a filthy dirty word, people! Strike it from your vocabularies or I'll do it for you.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so the same as if Bush hadn't cut taxes?
No

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
You watch a documentary and take it at face value. RFK wasn't in shock after his brother had been murdered in Dallas, LBJ' home state. It was well known that JFK and LBJ had a poor relationship, LBJ being picked to get the southern vote.
Your silliness is amusing, but dumb. Ever read a good book on the subject?? Or is that too difficult for a dummy like you??
So let's talk about the skeltons in Bush's closet.
Start with explaining why the Bin Ladens were able to fly out of the USA after 9-11, at a time when all civilian air flights had been cancelled??
You're good at making accusations, piss poor at defending your heroes flaws.
<quoted text>
The last and only book you've ever read was *101 Ways To Make An Azz Of Yourself*.

Now, you give us chapter and verse from that book daily.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Carol is one of those who claim everything on the internet is true.
She knows this because she read on the internet.
She also believes everything on TV or utube is true!!
Our pretend teacher is a riot!!
You have shot the Messenger for the Message so often now that you're treated as a mass murderer of the Truth.

Don't like the message of truth? Then go listen to The Boy Messiah.
He's more your style.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
well let's see if you're in touch with reality or not.
has the economy improved under Obama?
well let's see if you're in touch with reality or not.
has Obama done anything to improve the economy?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

MSN - A lot has changed about food stamps during the past few years. For one, the program is currently called the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), and it has made buying groceries much easier by providing debit-style cards.

But another aspect has changed even more dramatically: The number of Americans tapping into the social-welfare program is soaring.

Enrollment in SNAP has surged 70% since 2008, reaching a record 47.8 million Americans in December.

Even more shocking, that means 15% of the country receives the benefits, nearly double the rate as in 1975, when the U.S. suffered from soaring inflation, a recession and an oil crisis.

http://money.msn.com/now/post.aspx...

What we should really be saying is, "Oh SNAP! Did MSN just report that??"

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
"Growth" is a filthy dirty word, people! Strike it from your vocabularies or I'll do it for you.
Since you've never grown up, I might understand how the concept of growth would be something foreign to you. But you really should try it sometime. You might like it.
Big Bubba

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Rand Paul Endorses Mitch McConnell, Deals Blow To Potential Tea Party Challenge
"Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) endorsed the reelection campaign of fellow Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on Wednesday, the Senate minority leader's campaign manager told the Daily Caller, in the latest sign of a crystallizing partnership between the two Republicans.
During his 2010 Senate campaign, Paul latched on to the tea party movement, repeatedly taking aim at McConnell and the Republican establishment. McConnell had initially supported Paul's primary opponent, former Kentucky Secretary of State Trey Grayson. While the Senate minority leader supported Paul after he won the contest, the son of former Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) maintained that he'd be a persistent thorn in McConnell's side.
But Paul's endorsement shows that the freshman senator's political calculations have changed since coming to Washington. With Kentucky tea party leaders champing at the bit to take advantage of polling that has shown McConnell particularly vulnerable to a challenge this election cycle, Paul has decided to abandon the forces that helped propel him to victory."
----------
Rand Paul used the Teabaggers to get elected. Now he's becoming part of the establishment.
Teabaggers are such fools!!
Yawn. While on the subject of tea bagging. Your grandmama handles a good tea bag givin ol bubba a toothless Blumpkin. Plop plop, sguirt

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min River Tam 225,655
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Pearl Jam 305,390
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Bruin For Life 26,971
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 19 RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••