Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#881508 Mar 28, 2013
Another Scam - Biometric National ID Card could be mandated on all American workers

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/039683_biometrics_...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#881509 Mar 28, 2013
Albuquerque Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
So, background checks are worth dogshit to committed crimnals.
huh?

maybe you should read that again.

no wonder you don't know what 'cite' is.
Albuquerque Slim

Cookeville, TN

#881510 Mar 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, oh, oh. a semi-reasoned response.
ok, i'll play. as to what tax exempt entities would you be referring to? i'm not much on guessing as a form of communication.
Virtually all non-profit foundations. Ford, Pew, etc.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#881511 Mar 28, 2013
Albuquerque Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to know that you enjoy making a living by mocking your own culture, or lack thereof. Profiteering from human degradation will earn you a special place, somewhere.
hey? i'm half Miami Indian!

and i'll pick whichever half suits the moment, thank you very much.

and yes, i never should have taken that remix gig for that church in Texas. i'll send the money back pronto. minus the scotch they bought.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#881512 Mar 28, 2013
Albuquerque Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Virtually all non-profit foundations. Ford, Pew, etc.
News Corp?

unity is great thing, don't you think? i actually think we're making a connection. though don't get any ideas like jumping out of the closet with me, or rather, on me. i ain't no Rush Limbaugh.
Albuquerque Slim

Cookeville, TN

#881513 Mar 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
huh?
maybe you should read that again.
no wonder you don't know what 'cite' is.
Sure. The nutjob killer couldn't buy a gun himself under existing law, so he found some stupid cow to buy one for him. How will background checks prevent that?

This is an opinion site. Go to the library if you want citations.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#881514 Mar 28, 2013
Albuquerque Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
A new Surtax on Investment Income impacts individuals making more than $200,000 a year or couples with $250,000 or more. They must pay a new 3.8% levy on income from investments, possibly including profits from the sale of a home.
A new Medicare Tax adds to ObamaCare’s pain. These same high-earners must pay an additional .9% Medicare payroll tax on wages above $200,000 for individuals and $250,000 for couples. This means the current 2.9% Medicare payroll tax will be increased to a total of 3.8%— a big hit especially for the self-employed.
Oh please. The poor self-empoed making over $250K will need to pay an additional .9% on the money they make over $250K Poor Poor Babies! How will they ever survive.
Albuquerque Slim

Cookeville, TN

#881515 Mar 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
hey? i'm half Miami Indian!
That's what all blacks who try to pass say.

Just like Soros denied he was Jewish so that he could sell Jews to the Nazis.
Albuquerque Slim

Cookeville, TN

#881517 Mar 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. The poor self-empoed making over $250K will need to pay an additional .9% on the money they make over $250K Poor Poor Babies! How will they ever survive.
Not the point.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#881518 Mar 28, 2013
Albuquerque Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
You neglect the Obamacare tax increases, which are larger than the income tax increases.
The tax increases and "fees" of Obamacare will cost all Americans dearly, libs are just too ignorant and stupid to see it. Of course the freeloaders[LIV, non producing dems} will continue as usual, food stamps, welfare, Obamaphones, section 8, school grants, etc.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#881519 Mar 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm all in with Billo.
bible thumpers. need to fix that. damn special interest groups with their tax breaks. do you have any idea how much revenue we could be getting from political hacks who pose as leaders of the Bible Thumpers cult? it's crime that they get away with not paying taxes. damn 47%ers.
The nations bible thumper, Obama.

Obama gay marriage quotes - POLITICO.com
www.politico.com/news/stories/0512/76109_Page...
May 9, 2012 – POLITICO; Evolve: Obama gay marriage quotes ...“I have been to this point unwilling to sign on to same-sex marriage primarily because of my ...
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#881520 Mar 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO
hey Rush. what's up?
do any of you 'people' ever have an original thought?
though 'thought' is probably an overstatement.
Yes, gay marriage will be a disaster, for any children unfortunate enough to be "raised" by gays, especially men, and for the legal system, all original thoughts on my part.

I'll call Rush tomorrow and see if he agrees.

Meanwhile, you can continue to cruise your old middle school.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#881521 Mar 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
.9 %? If only we could get the freeloading fleabaggers to pay that much. But 0% is their rate.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#881522 Mar 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
News Corp?
unity is great thing, don't you think? i actually think we're making a connection. though don't get any ideas like jumping out of the closet with me, or rather, on me. i ain't no Rush Limbaugh.
You're nobody, Rush is somebody, so is O'Reilly. Is anyone watching PMSNBC with you?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#881523 Mar 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
News Corp?
How's your Air America stock doing? lmao
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#881524 Mar 28, 2013
Albuquerque Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has made having employees a pain in the butt, to be avoided if at all possible. Do everything with independent contractors.
Yep, the LIV;s, the uneducated, the typical dem voters will get left even farther behind. The vast majority of those who succeed on their own turn into republicans.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#881525 Mar 28, 2013
leeches on society
About 1,350,000 results (0.27 seconds)

https://www.google.com/search...

I'm ALL for "helping" the underprivileged!
The poor, the disabled, and the infirm!
America HAS ALWAYS helped THOSE!

BUT ...
Giving to able BODIED "slugs" is
GETTING OLD!
carol

Orlando, FL

#881526 Mar 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's guys like you that make me not want to leave any republicans alive. So let's go through it again for the exceptionally slow ones: 90% of the wealth in this country is controlled by (generously) 20% of its people. 1% of the people control 35% of the wealth. The bottom 40% control 1% of the nation's wealth. These figures have skewed toward top-end loading DRAMATICALLY over the last 25 years. IS it some kind of revelation to you clowns that when the lowest half of the population in terms of income actually LOSES real income to the highest half that they gradually fall into poverty and need? Do you have some kind of brain condition? You TOOK their money and now you want to blame them for giving it to you? It's like you're terminally retarded. You want to believe your own ridiculous calculus soooo badly that you can't even see what you've done? It's fucking unbelievable!
What is wrong with you? Seriously.
carol

Orlando, FL

#881527 Mar 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Steven Gallin wrote the piece based on an oral history that had been provided by AF Brig Gen NcHugh, Kennedy's aide, which was sealed for decades. Reviews are mixed and Gallin is widely known for elaborate half truths.
McHugh lied about several important facts__it was a very unusual and stressful time for him and all others involved__plenty of folks in CMA mode.
The 24 hrs piece is one in a History Channel series.
Everyone felt for the family of the fallen president. The Kennedys, John and Robert, were hands off as far as I was concerned because of the tremendous losses that family had suffered. John F. Kennedy would have actually been considered a conservative democrat with his economic policies in today's world. He had a lot of guts to go toe-to-toe with the Russians in the Cuban Missile Crisis.

But I knew virtually nothing about the intense hatred between Robert Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson. Unless the events told in that documentary about his arrogance and treatment toward Johnson and the power struggle he created were nothing but exaggerations and falsehoods, it couldn't help but leave a bad taste in people's mouth.
carol

Orlando, FL

#881528 Mar 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
You been sponging off poor Hubby #2 for years now, don't lie.
You even speak of retiring from a non job!!
Your lies have been busted so often, it's not funny.
Including the lies about your having been a teacher or nurse.
You're a brain addled diabetic who makes up shit as you go.
<quoted text>
Non-job? I've been working for the same company for 14 years, have to work every day to earn a paycheck and produce the expected amount of work or I will get fired.

That, my silly friend, is a real job.

Having worked full-time my entire adult life and even after my daughter was born - which technically means I had two jobs for 18 years - I was able to go part-time four or five years ago.

Don't like it? Tough.

By the way, what kind of non-job do you have?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min River Tam 231,980
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 49 min -Michelle- 306,600
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Trojan 28,249
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 4 hr Earthling-1 2,196
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 18 hr Star On 47 645
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) Tue Mr bobo 145
Haas Leads Purdue Past Grambling State, 82-30 Nov 22 ngzcaz 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE