Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,532)

Showing posts 810,621 - 810,640 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Albuquerque Slim

Henryetta, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Critical thinking is not permitted with evangelicals. I'm serious.
It has been banished in Texas public schools. They think it's against the Lord.
Critical thinking has been banned by the devotees of the cult of man-made global warming. Rational discussion is not permitted.
Albuquerque Slim

Henryetta, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Real Carol believes that critical thinking is simply being critical.
There are two distinctly different Carol Orlando posters today__be careful where you step.
Is stalking a crime in Florida?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Albuquerque Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends. Do you have someone in mind?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

The cult of man-made global warming, huh? I guess I understand that. It'd be like believing that some dead Jew is going to fly back to earth in a spaceship and take all the good dead people away with him and they'll all be 20 years old no matter how rotted they were in their dirt-holes. Hard to believe, hard to believe...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

carol wrote:
The cult of man-made global warming, huh? I guess I understand that. It'd be like believing that some dead Jew is going to fly back to earth in a spaceship and take all the good dead people away with him and they'll all be 20 years old no matter how rotted they were in their dirt-holes. Hard to believe, hard to believe...
Realtime is the good ol' boy type of guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning, regardless of what time it is.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Albuquerque Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
So... YOU'RE Albequerque Slim of the Oklahoma Slims, huh? Well I heared a lot about you, partner. I heared tell you shot four men with three guns you fired two at a time... that one true? Say, that there name of yours is powerful hard to spell, you mind if I just call you Albee? I'm a stranger round these parts myself, fancy a little drink over at the saloon?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Me? Well you can call me carol, mister. Folks round here have taken to callin' me, "Critical carol" cause I'm always thinkin'... about sumthin'... Never you mind what I'm thinkin' I'll let you know when I'm a mind to. Now how bout that drink, stranger?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Say, you're not by any chance related to Frank and Jesse Slim, of the Virginia Slims are ya, Albee? Cause when I get my hands on those no good polecats...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Realtime is the good ol' boy type of guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning, regardless of what time it is.
Whereas you're the crazy Asian lady who keeps track of silly shit like that, right?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Rush Limbaugh admitted on his radio show Wednesday that he thinks the nationwide legalization of gay marriage is inevitable.

Limbaugh was reacting to the Supreme Court hearings on Prop 8 and the Defense of Marriage Act. He said that opponents of gay marriage are being told that "the country is changing and you better get with it and understand it. The genie is not getting put back in the bottle."

"And I think that's right," Limbaugh declared. "I don't care what this court does with this particular ruling, Proposition 8. I think the inertia is clearly moving in the direction that there is going to be gay marriage at some point nationwide."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/27/rush...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Mighty quiet out there tonight, Albee... TOO QUIET!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Sex with farm animals was just banned in Florida last year, sex with household pets is yet to be decided unless the pet is injured during the_sex. I'm not kidding Homer and keep in mind that Florida is one of the more advanced Southern states. Damn_I am bummed.
When posting on Topix, there is a fine line between "what's on your mind Realtime" and "You should probably see a therapist about this?"

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I rarely ever watch any of the major networks anymore because of the biased "news" being mostly nothing but an attempt to brainwash the public. "Opinions" are not news.
Americans value entertainment far above simple news. Media Barkers understand this clearly and have turned every news source into an entertainment source. If you can successfully entertain an audience while slipping them propaganda, you will make money and promote your brand of politics. This is life in media but especially the Liberal Media. Late Night TV is a news source in this sense. Thus, the 'apology' to Bachmann, for example.

Insulting a guest or manipulating audio and video news pieces like NBC is so notorious for always leaves a subliminal message regardless of any apology. For example, NBC manipulates George Zimmerman audio by selectively deleting segments to make him look like he's damned guilty. Of course, they later 'apologize' but the seed of guilt has been planted into the blank, unsuspecting minds of millions nonetheless. This is a commonly attempted technique used by lawyers in courtrooms before a jury. Say it, get yelled at for doing so, apologize and withdraw the question and then sit back and watch the juror's eyes. They fell for that lie you just suggested and then 'withdrew' it. The damage is done regardless of a lawyer's withdrawal and apology.

There is a clear, effective and disingenuous method to NBC's 'apology' madness.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Rush Limbaugh admitted on his radio show Wednesday that he thinks the nationwide legalization of gay marriage is inevitable.
Limbaugh was reacting to the Supreme Court hearings on Prop 8 and the Defense of Marriage Act. He said that opponents of gay marriage are being told that "the country is changing and you better get with it and understand it. The genie is not getting put back in the bottle."
"And I think that's right," Limbaugh declared. "I don't care what this court does with this particular ruling, Proposition 8. I think the inertia is clearly moving in the direction that there is going to be gay marriage at some point nationwide."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/27/rush...
Idiot is not what you do. It's who you are... LOL...huffingtonpost, sonicfiller's deranged assisted living center...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

For Real wrote:
<quoted text> at least it still supporting democratic purposes, unlike more than half of the republican party who turned their back on FOX, who aired nothing but LIES in the 2012 election, backfire is a BEACH.
They have online computers in Day-Care?

Amazing.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Whereas you're the crazy Asian lady who keeps track of silly shit like that, right?
I have the abilty to drive you nutsack crazy! Not sure if I was born with it, or if I learned it, but damn I am good at it.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again stupid! The Jews who took over Palestine had been living in Europe for almost two thousand years.
You're an idiot!
And I think the Hershey Family has been adding secret drugs to chocolate bars for a hundred years now to make us Americans vote progressive and turn Gay.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA.....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> See nah Flack daddy, your entitled to you own opinion. I respect that. I'm entitled to call your ignorance. You must respect that. I can admit that African American culture is very flawed. It's a never ending cycle, true! But when faced with starve or grind, any human would choose grind. So see Flack Daddy, the blame actually begins with your culture & extends to mines. A whitemen & a blackman catch the same charge (possession of crack cocaine with attempt to distribute). The white guy who's parents live well under the guise of white privilege gets a well paid lawyer. The black guy who's parents are hard working people not handed anything in life can't afford college let alone, bail &a lawyer. The black guy us crucified by a white judge & the white guy who's parents paid for his bail & lawyer gets less than a slap on the wrist. Forest of all cocaine in it's powder form is known to be a whitemans drug & crack cocaine because it's cheaper is known to be a blackmans drug. Can't make crack cocaine without cocaine yet crackcocaine Carries far more steep consequence than it's counterpart. Why is that? It's because crack cocaine is known as the black mans drug it Carries more time. Too deny white privilege when you benefit from it is pure ignorance Flack. You're a smart man I guess? You know that!
Reading your racist tripe long enough gives me a clear understanding of why black males comprise the largest segment of prison populations. Fix yourself.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs and hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs - partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs."... Quote: Former Slave Booker T. Washington 1911..
One Hundred years later?.. Still... NO! Hope and NO! Change...
Booker T. Washington will never be used as a role model for black chillin' because he was smart, sharp, highly intelligent, successful,, curious, respected and motivated by self-worth and not by profit through blaming others. He was a tall man and not a midget slave of the Democratic Party.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Booker T. Washington will never be used as a role model for black chillin' because he was smart, sharp, highly intelligent, successful,, curious, respected and motivated by self-worth and not by profit through blaming others. He was a tall man and not a midget slave of the Democratic Party.
95% of Obama followers are ignorant, lies the slave master tell their slaves to keep them from running away, the other 5% Obama's rich elite, keep them that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 810,621 - 810,640 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Buck Crick 223,979
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr Yeah but 305,065
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 26,640
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Jul 20 Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••