Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
810,401 - 810,420 of 1,099,707 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>they might not know anyway. i think the Obama administration has been injecting his name into every history book and rewriting events as if he was there and not born in Kenya.
You see that bullshit White House memorial to Neil Armstrong where all they show is Obama looking up at the moon? What a clown!!! Made me want to puke!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I just wish someone would get a hold of all her former students. Can you imagine the historical inaccuracies they are out there spreading through the populace? Although judging from the rightwingers posts on here the damage is probably insurmountable.
Class, what happened after Hitler crashed the Santa Maria into Plymouth Rock, what happened to all the tea?
They're in institutions taking therapeutic painting classes
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're a complete and total waste of air, dumb carol. Every single code of conduct or business practice in your narrow little world that your closed little mind either doesn't like or can't comprehend is NOT controlled by a political party. There's no way to communicate logically with you. Tell you what, why don't don't you just fix yourself another Margarita, shove another Little Debbie down your pie hole, and light up...in other words, GFY some more...
Ever wonder that if they knew how to eff themselves, they may not be so fuggin miserable?

Then there's this gem of a man, father of the son who skinned and hung a dog:

Mike Huckabee warns that Republicans risk losing the vote from evangelical Christians if they back away from their opposition to gay marriage.

In an exclusive interview with Newsmax TV, former Arkansas Gov. Huckabee — and ordained Southern Baptist minister — was asked if he sees the GOP ever pivoting and backing gay marriage.

“They might. And if they do, they’re going to lose a large part of their base because evangelicals will take a walk,” he responds.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/huckabee-ev...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Real Carol believes that critical thinking is simply being critical.
There are two distinctly different Carol Orlando posters today__be careful where you step.
Right, one of them has a brain as in #880770

Critical thinking is a threat to Christianity; and to all religion for that matter. The only religion that I know that encourages it is Judaism.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They're in institutions taking therapeutic painting classes
lily reveals her family's living situations
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hey I want the right to be married to three women at the same time! I have no idea why any sane man would want to be put in that hell but it sounded good.
You can do that, become a Mormon, move to Utah and put 'em all on welfare, that's how they roll. You can be a rooster in the hen house then.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, yeah. and gay marriage will be legal and no longer an issue. and then liberals will demand that men be able to marry underage boys, and rightwingers will object because they're "hateful" and "discriminate." and then that will go to court and pass and no longer be an issue. and then liberals will demand that the words "bride" and "groom" discriminate, because what if a man wants to marry his dog or his pet gerbil? does it matter what sex the animal is? rightwingers will always be so stuffy and outdated.
it'll just never end.
Your husband married his dog, look how that turned out, you've been growling ever since. Woof, woof.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You are already married to one that won't bang you.
What happened?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ever wonder that if they knew how to eff themselves, they may not be so fuggin miserable?
Then there's this gem of a man, father of the son who skinned and hung a dog:
Mike Huckabee warns that Republicans risk losing the vote from evangelical Christians if they back away from their opposition to gay marriage.
In an exclusive interview with Newsmax TV, former Arkansas Gov. Huckabee — and ordained Southern Baptist minister — was asked if he sees the GOP ever pivoting and backing gay marriage.
“They might. And if they do, they’re going to lose a large part of their base because evangelicals will take a walk,” he responds.
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/huckabee-ev...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
lily is proud that she knows how to "eff" herself, though it obviously doesn't keep her being "...so fuggin miserable".
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You see that bullshit White House memorial to Neil Armstrong where all they show is Obama looking up at the moon? What a clown!!! Made me want to puke!!!
I think it's beautiful. Must have been the baloney samwiches that made you feel that way

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're a complete and total waste of air, dumb carol. Every single code of conduct or business practice in your narrow little world that your closed little mind either doesn't like or can't comprehend is NOT controlled by a political party. There's no way to communicate logically with you. Tell you what, why don't don't you just fix yourself another Margarita, shove another Little Debbie down your pie hole, and light up...in other words, GFY some more...
What a hateful, bitter person you are. I pity you.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

<quoted text>
You can do that, become a Mormon, move to Utah and put 'em all on welfare, that's how they roll. You can be a rooster in the hen house then.
I don't believe in organized religion. I shouldn't have to join a religion to be able to marry three women. I have a right to it.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Let the humping begin...get to it dem!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your husband married his dog, look how that turned out, you've been growling ever since. Woof, woof.
Classy

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I think it's beautiful. Must have been the baloney samwiches that made you feel that way
All obamabots do...no samich of any kind needed.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
lily's perverted sexual fantasies grow stronger as her drinking continues
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What happened?
you passed out on the floor, but you're obviously back up now
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Never occurred to you that most blacks disagree with the radicalism of Malcolm X??
Or is your stupidity that overwhelming??
Macolm X never had the support of black Americans.
Malcolm X was a revolutionary and a Radical Muslim. For you to use him as a prop only shows what a moron you are.
Still seething over Rmoney's loss, I see.
Deal with it, you uneducated fool!!
<quoted text>
Nuculur whether Blacks liked him or not… Malcolm X was spot on in the 60s when he said “Democrats uses the Black Community for their own Agenda” what he said then is as relevant today!! Blacks are still economically depress, high unemployment and still asking for their Stuff and still voting for Democrats!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't believe in organized religion. I shouldn't have to join a religion to be able to marry three women. I have a right to it.
Yes, I agree, you should have that right as long as I don't have to pay for them to go on welfare to support you. It's nobody's business but your own.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Baloney is all Obama has served since stealing office in 2008

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 226,235
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,068
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr SevenTee 305,442
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••