Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
809,921 - 809,940 of 1,098,980 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

“About 54 percent of the Black population in our state will not have the right to vote in local elections” because of Michigan’s imposition of emergency financial managers over cities and school districts, said John Philo, director of Sugar Law Center.“It’s an economic model that says the only way out of a fiscal crisis is to cut services to those in need, privatize public resources,” and break public sector unions, said Philo. Detroit’s new emergency manager was a partner in a law firm whose clients make up more than half the Fortune 500 corporations.

Social Security Supporters “Disappointed” in Obama

The president of the National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare fired off a letter to the White House, last week.“It seems the president is determined to remind everybody that he’s willing to offer a new formula for determining the cost of living adjustment for recipients”– which is a cut, said Max Richtman.“We’re all very disappointed.”

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Big Bubba BLackCock wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe off yer chin P()SSY boy, Rohms man juice is dripping off of it. Phag
Knock-knock faux engine POS, for sure...

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still curious how you can describe this economy as anything other than 'failed'. I've experienced recoveries, this isn't one. This is a 'long overdue' exposure to the "inequality of capitalism", imposed on us by our Dear Leader. The sooner we acknowledge the error of our ways, the sooner lowered living standards and high unemployment will be recognized as necessary, in a "fair and equitable" society.
Our Dear Leader has improved the economy he inherited.

Perhaps if your dear party had not put us in such a bad way & then helped us recover, the current economy would be better.

Unless you are over 80 year old, you never experienced as severe of a recession.
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another dumbass right whiner who does not get that the racism was in the South. It was regional & not political party.
North or south SALTINES ARE SALTINES FU B BOY
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

OBAMAS DONORS STICK IT TO BLACKS Detroit and the people of Cyprus share the same enemy.” The Lords of Capital, who are preparing to snatch chunks of cash straight out of ordinary people’s accounts in Cyprus, to pay for a bank bailout, are the same class that has “devalued the franchise of the 49 percent of Michigan’s Black population that live in municipalities and school districts under the thumb of outside financial managers.”
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another dumbass right whiner who does not get that the racism was in the South. It was regional & not political party.
Facts trump speculation...RealDave... Would you agree that ignorance, hate, racism and bigotry are inbred into the DNA of the demokkkratic party?

That redneck, hillbilly demokkkRatic party that was formed in 1892 and chartered in the old plantation south. Today the same outdated, genetically damaged, old fashion sellout racist FDR (D)party cult that was created for the 'Top One Percent' to gain wealth off of slaves, stolen from their slaves and still today the blood and sweat of the unconscious white and sold out black man?..

Aspers, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You hire at the industry standard and let the employee prove his value. If he's worth a damn, THEN you pay to keep him. A valuable employee is one that understands the process and goes the extra yard to impress. I've fired dozens of 'experts' who told me how experienced they were. Even if they showed some promise, that lie said all I needed to know.
So we went from minimum wage to industry standard. Quite the leap.
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

OBAMAS POLICIES Disaster capitalism is the manufacture of phony “crises” to divert government revenue directly to banksters and sell government assets off to privatizing looters. City government in Detroit, and the school system in suburban Atlanta's Dekalb County, population 700,000 each have been nullified, while black political elites in both these majority African American constituencies are impotent or complicit.
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE wrote:
Blacks never killed themselves or committed crimes the way they do now before becoming democrats, the democratic party has been the down fall for ordanary black People how could the party of JIM CROW, KKK ,SEGREGATION have your best intrest at heart few Blacks have done well the misleaders have done great can't say the same for all BLACK PEOPLE
Do you know history or even live in reality? I'm wondering because you talk like a man that hasn't seen or read that there's been a 360 degree change in the ideology of the parties. Yes democrats was for slavery, but that was how long ago. You act as if those same people are sill in Congress. Since you claim Obama's policies are the same as GB's, do explain. You sound like someone who fell on hard times & needs someone to blame. What exactly is your political position? I wanna know before I judge completely!
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

If anyone can get away with making Israeli fantasies of regional domination come true, it is Obama.” He’s got more faces than a Hindu god, and smoother moves than the NBA.“He killed Gaddafi, he is destroying Syria, and he is sending troops to occupy the African continent.” If only he was on our side.
THE BLACK MAN DOES THE SAME AS THE WHITE MAN NEXT FARCE FEMALE , WE have and had gay PRESIDENTS BEFORE

Aspers, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Facts trump speculation...RealDave... Would you agree that ignorance, hate, racism and bigotry are inbred into the DNA of the demokkkratic party?
That redneck, hillbilly demokkkRatic party that was formed in 1892 and chartered in the old plantation south. Today the same outdated, genetically damaged, old fashion sellout racist FDR (D)party cult that was created for the 'Top One Percent' to gain wealth off of slaves, stolen from their slaves and still today the blood and sweat of the unconscious white and sold out black man?..
FloriDUH

Dumbass
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>And Tiger Woods is back on top. We're coming full circle since Bush smashed the windshield and drove the economy into a ditch. Much like Tiger's return to his #1 ranking it's been a long hard struggle with absolutely no help whatsoever(more of a hindrance really) from rightwingers.
Well it hasn't really been that long for Tiger, November 09, but it's nice to see his return. C'mon he didn't kill his wife, they're still pals and neighbors and he's said to be a very active dad.

Right you are Homer, the rightie tighties haven't a clue about the damage BushCo did and his wayward policies continue to do. MediCare Part D wasn't even necessary and simply amounted to Merry Christmas for big pharma. BushCo also expanded the EIT and like Reagan called it an important part of his legacy. Hah, legacy, the shrub can't leave the US and rarely ventures outside of Texas.

And if eman is reading along Tiger's mom is from Thailand and her ancestry is Thai, Chinese and Dutch so Tiger is of mixed race but not half white. Tiger's father Earl was a fkn stud by anyone's measure.
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Facts trump speculation...RealDave... Would you agree that ignorance, hate, racism and bigotry are inbred into the DNA of the demokkkratic party?
THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE THEY USE THE FACE OF MINORITY TO CREATE COLLEGE FUNDS BUT GUESS THEY TEACH THE SCHOOLS THAT BLACKS DON'T GRADUATE FROM SO THAT MONEY GOERS TO THEIR CHILDREN lolololTHEY USE BLACK PEOPLE AND RICH BLACKS USE POOR BLACKS IMAGE FOR THEIR OWN BENIFITS

Aspers, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>North or south SALTINES ARE SALTINES FU B BOY
The vote on the Civil Rights Act proves you wrong.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He should have been looking for a reaction of resistance to simply following orders.
Only one student dared to do this and was suspended.
I'm curious now if you think there should have been any different kind of reaction.
"This exercise is a bit sensitive, but really drives home the point that even though symbols are arbitrary, they take on very strong and emotional meanings," the exercise states. "Most will hesitate. Ask why they can't step on the paper. Discuss the importance of symbols in culture."

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2013/03/26/School...

i see no problem with it.

but there should also be no problem if a student refuses to participate.

Aspers, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

“About 54 percent of the Black population in our state will not have the right to vote in local elections” because of Michigan’s imposition of emergency financial managers over cities and school districts, said John Philo, director of Sugar Law Center.“It’s an economic model that says the only way out of a fiscal crisis is to cut services to those in need, privatize public resources,” and break public sector unions, said Philo. Detroit’s new emergency manager was a partner in a law firm whose clients make up more than half the Fortune 500 corporations.
Social Security Supporters “Disappointed” in Obama
The president of the National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare fired off a letter to the White House, last week.“It seems the president is determined to remind everybody that he’s willing to offer a new formula for determining the cost of living adjustment for recipients”– which is a cut, said Max Richtman.“We’re all very disappointed.”
You mean the same formula Republicans passed in their budget. Obama has offered to go along with it as part of a compromise.
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Do you know history or even live in reality? I'm wondering because you talk like a man that hasn't seen or read that there's been a 360 degree change in the ideology of the parties. Yes democrats was for slavery, but that was how long ago. You act as if those same people are sill in Congress. Since you claim Obama's policies are the same as GB's, do explain. You sound like someone who fell on hard times & needs someone to blame. What exactly is your political position? I wanna know before I judge completely!
hey sh=t you dumbasRCE will like this just got the benz home this week end fu i dont need obama ass o DONT HAVE TO LIE BECAUSE HE THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT HE SUCKS JUST LIKE bush
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Do you know history or even live in reality? I'm wondering because you talk like a man that hasn't seen or read that there's been a 360 degree change in the ideology of the parties. Yes democrats was for slavery, but that was how long ago. You act as if those same people are sill in Congress. Since you claim Obama's policies are the same as GB's, do explain. You sound like someone who fell on hard times & needs someone to blame. What exactly is your political position? I wanna know before I judge completely!
OBAMAS FART CATCHER FROM JERSY GOT O BBC DOWN HIS THROAT EVERYDAY DAMN LET MOOCHELLE HAVE SOME WILL YA lolololholla
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

If anyone can get away with making Israeli fantasies of regional domination come true, it is Obama.” He’s got more faces than a Hindu god, and smoother moves than the NBA.“He killed Gaddafi, he is destroying Syria, and he is sending troops to occupy the African continent.” If only he was on our side.
THE BLACK MAN DOES THE SAME AS THE WHITE MAN NEXT FARCE FEMALE , WE have and had gay PRESIDENTS BEFORE
A group from the 90s call NWA. A member of that group was a rapper name Ice Cube. In a adding titled f ck the police. In that song I've Cube," cuz they'll beat you down to the street top, black police showing out fire the white cop. In my surroundings we call that an Uncle Tom. You fit the description to the T.
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the same formula Republicans passed in their budget. Obama has offered to go along with it as part of a compromise.
and the suckers fall for the good cop bad cop lololololol obama the distraction AMERICA IS GOING IN THE SAME DIRECTION UNDER OBAMA AS BUSH WAR lolololololol0o

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min CunningLinguist 226,126
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 28 min Pearl Jam 305,426
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr anonymous 27,022
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Tue RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••