Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,484)

Showing posts 809,661 - 809,680 of1,072,300
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

For Real wrote:
<quoted text> what any dimwitt posts is nothing but crap jane, carol is another example of desperation talk in full force.
For Real, RealDave, Realtime, a bunch of Real idiots...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
another example of how far gone they are...
TN lawmakers confuse mop sink for Muslim foot-washing sink
Republican Sen. Bill Ketron, R-Murfreesboro, confirmed that he had spoken to Humphrey about whether there were religious reasons for the new sink after the issue was raised by Rep. Judd Matheny, R-Tullahoma.
http://www.tennessean.com/viewart/20130325/NE...
They sure know how to grow 'em in TN:

State residents who have high medical bills but would not normally qualify for Medicaid, the government health care program for the poor, can call a state phone line and request an application. But the window is tight—the line shuts down after 2,500 calls, typically within an hour—and the demand is so high that it is difficult to get through.[...]

“It’s like the Oklahoma land rush for an hour,” said Russell Overby, a lawyer with the Legal Aid Society in Nashville.“We encourage people to use multiple phones and to dial and dial and dial.”

The phone lines are open only for a few hours, twice a year, which obviously doesn't meet the demand in the state. If the state participated in Obamacare's Medicaid expansion, an additional 180,000 people could be covered in TennCare, according to the state's own estimates. But for now, those people have no other hope than the twice-early chance of hitting the dial-in lottery.

http://www.dailykos.com/
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
he retired at 50 because when he had to increase wages for 3 employees he tossed one and he made more money while making 2 work even harder.
I thought he said he retired from working at DHL?

Did you see that moran Amy Kremer, the Teapartyer on CNN? Talk about totally daft! Reminded me of Carol.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Supervalu cuts 1100 jobs.
Time to crack open a cold one and have a partay
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The real screaming and yelling will start mid-summer leading to mind numbing screeching by Christmas early 2014.
Janes been screeching her whole life, nothing new.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

The amendment, like the entire bill, isn't binding. But it is a statement from the whole Senate, and particularly the core group of liberal sponsors, that the president's offer of using Social Security and veterans benefits cuts to cut a grand bargain deal is not acceptable to them. According to Sanders, a typical 65-year-old retiree would lose more than $650 a year by their 75th birthday and more than $1,000 a year by their 85th under the chained CPI. It would also cut the benefits of more than 3.2 million disabled veterans receiving disability benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs, and more than 350,000 surviving spouses and children.
Send an email to the White House telling President Obama to give up the chained CPI cuts to Social Security and veterans.

http://www.dailykos.com/

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved why I know you never ever ran a successful business with employees.
Was that $35 total for 3 employees. Wow you are a cheap ass.
Or was it $35 per employee and an increase of 8% forces you to cut production/customer service by 33%. If you didn't need that third person, you shouldn't have hired them.
You do know how Republicans handled the need to people to make more money? Earned income tax credits. They subsidized businesses that pay minimum wage through YOUR tax dollars.
Just like you want to continue to subsidize these companies by allowing them to pay less & less & have the government chip in with their various programs because their employees still qualify for government benefits.
The buying power of the minimum wage has fallen below inflation & far below production value.
This is made p through government programs & through higher insurance premiums when these people with no insurance get treatment.
If it was $35 per employee they wouldn't be making minimum wage idiot!! Actually it should have read $30 for 3 employees. You people are mental midgets.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see that moran Amy Kremer, the Teapartyer on CNN? Talk about totally daft! Reminded me of Carol.
the dog whistle expert?

and they think they're being sly.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Supervalu cuts 1100 jobs.
sales dropped 3 years in a row.

wrong business model.
FloriDUMB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

I wonder why this rightwhiners refuse to accept defeat, is it may be because they know they have made fatal mistakes when bush took us to war with lies ? or because most americans know they're nothing but clowns? Oh that's right , because of both.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

10-year-old North Carolina boy was shot and killed on Sunday evening when his father’s shotgun discharged as he sat in his living room cleaning the weapon.

The child, Christopher Stanlane, Jr., was hit by the round squarely in the head and killed instantly, police told a reporter for WPDE-TV.

“He was pretty careful with [the gun],” the boy’s uncle, Robert Simmons, said in a report aired Monday night.“I don’t think he meant to hold it in that direction, but the way he was cleaning it, I guess he didn’t pay no attention to it and held it that way. There must have been a bullet lodged in the chamber and it fired.”

He added that Stanlane was a good kid “who loved ‘Call of Duty’ and riding four-wheelers,” calling his death “an unbelievable tragedy.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/26/police-...
FloriDUMB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text> jane says , No surprize, shinningelectr0n, Florida, carol a bunch of Real idiots...
I AGREE.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Never worked for DHL. That's nutsacks spin. I worked as a supervisor for 13 years for Airborne Express. I had two of my own businesses as I did so. I had two businesses running in WV before moving down here. One I brought with me and the other I closed. Before Airborne Express I worked for another company and ran that company as I ran mine. There was no conflict of interest nor did I run my company on the other companies time. I worked my tail off to be able to do what I do now. Nobody gave me anything. One of the reasons I have young children at an older age.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Wow, this guy is a total nutjob:

What do you get when you combine asshattery and jizzwhistlery with a side of epic douchebaggery? Why, you get @MikePrysner!” Kincannon wrote.

The former South Carolina GOP head continued:“This cocksucker @MikePrysner insults American policemen yet thinks Hugo Chavez, currently burning in Hell, was a misunderstood humanitarian.”
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the dog whistle expert?
Sonicfiller is responsible for what he says. You are not responsible for what you understand.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

It's not just that these radical secularists have turned their own backs on God and traditional values but it's their collective embracing of an ideology that rejects any measure of tolerance towards those who haven't. Once the scales tip in their favor because of our own complacency and apathy, America will find itself in the hisory books in the same chapter as the fall of the Roman Empire.

There is an omenous force behind the winds of change we are seeing today and a bizarre hatred of tolerance is fueling it.

A percentage of the population now see themselves as "more evolved" than the rest of us and on some sort of higher intellectual plane when that higher plane is really nothing more than misplaced perceptions of self-importance, self-indulgence and self-absorption. These are dangerous attributes to take hold in any society.

It starts with academic coercion to stomp on the name of Jesus in the guise of "intellectually" questioning traditional viewpoints.

Just saying.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
sales dropped 3 years in a row.
wrong business model.
sonicfiller is a police state Fascist.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved why I know you never ever ran a successful business with employees.
Was that $35 total for 3 employees. Wow you are a cheap ass.
Or was it $35 per employee and an increase of 8% forces you to cut production/customer service by 33%. If you didn't need that third person, you shouldn't have hired them.
You do know how Republicans handled the need to people to make more money? Earned income tax credits. They subsidized businesses that pay minimum wage through YOUR tax dollars.
Just like you want to continue to subsidize these companies by allowing them to pay less & less & have the government chip in with their various programs because their employees still qualify for government benefits.
The buying power of the minimum wage has fallen below inflation & far below production value.
This is made p through government programs & through higher insurance premiums when these people with no insurance get treatment.
You're such a birdbrain. How many times do I have to tell you people I'm not a republican. If I had my way there would be no loop holes, no IRS, and no subsides except the prebate which everyone would get. The federal government would be cut back to the constitutional limits set forth by the Founding Fathers. The power would be returned to the people and the states. We are on the road to no return.

Now I have to take lunch to my daughters.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the dog whistle expert?
Michelle Bachman under investigation for ethics violations, misuse of campaign funds.(her dogs sunglasses? dance lessons for Marcus)?
What could it be?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Sonicfiller is responsible for what he says. You are not responsible for what you understand.
Oh fk the hell off, no one cares what you say nutjob

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 809,661 - 809,680 of1,072,300
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••