Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,182)

Showing posts 803,621 - 803,640 of1,072,823
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid! The child suffers from a recognized condition called Gender Identity Disorder.
The mother isn't forcing the child into anything you ignorant POS. If this child were to be compelled to conform to a male identity then it would lead to severe depression and more than likely suicide. The actions the mother is taking is consistent with psychological protocol for this condition.
You suffer from a disorder called congenital idiocy.
PDUPONT has finally discovered what's wrong with his small brain: On the left side there is nothing right, on the right side there is nothing left you idiot..

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The individual amount limit is $3100.00.
People can save as much as they want but it wouldn't be a "health Savings Account" as in a fund to park tax free money.
The poster claimed he was putting $700 a month into a HSA.
Jesus you are one brain dead f++K! Can't you comprehend anything you read? You are like tits on a boar hog!!!

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid! The child suffers from a recognized condition called Gender Identity Disorder.
The mother isn't forcing the child into anything you ignorant POS. If this child were to be compelled to conform to a male identity then it would lead to severe depression and more than likely suicide. The actions the mother is taking is consistent with psychological protocol for this condition.
You suffer from a disorder called congenital idiocy.
http://www.csulb.edu/~kmacd/361SEX.html
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When the half that pays all the bills figures this out, the shit will hit the fan.
Poor duped college kids, especially the WORKING ones (NOT on givvernment subsidized fwee edumuhcational pwograms) at minimum wage jobs, helping to earn their way.

That's what they get to see, while their parents bust tails working AND they bust tails working, NOT on fwee rides...the fruit of the efforts of their labors, not even healthcare for those types--instead it's handed over to slackerTics and abusers of the system, with nothing expected from them in return.

Watching THOSE kind manipulate the "system" and USE everybody else's hard work and contributions to, has gotten sooooooooo sickening.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
I pay taxes, too.
I just don't whine and cry about it like you little girl Republicans.
Why do the slackerTics and abusers of the system think they should have the same lifestyles as those who have worked all thier lives, and contributed to their own upkeep?

There's just something terribly demented, greedy and depraved about that kind of unentitleMENTALed warpedness.

Because they shouldn't, they have not EARNED the right to anything like that.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do the slackerTics and abusers of the system think they should have the same lifestyles as those who have worked all thier lives, and contributed to their own upkeep?
There's just something terribly demented, greedy and depraved about that kind of unentitleMENTALed warpedness.
Because they shouldn't, they have not EARNED the right to anything like that.
No one thinks that at all.

I have a suggestion. Why don't you try living on government assistance for a few years & tell me how much fun it is.

Every government program has it's abusers. You rail against some poor person getting a couple hundred dollars a month yet military contractors can be ripping off the government for billions. Ask Halliburton.

And really, when are you right whiners going to realize not everyone on assistance is not a slacker or an abuser.

Your party send millions on the rolls of assistance with the Bush recession. Now you whine about it. Pathetic
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
I find a lot of "things" rather immature and rude.
Was there "something" revealed that you wanted to keep "concealed"?
Why all the drama? Why all the frothing at the mouth, spasmodic?
In answer to your question:
***The part that had your screen name with a Jamestown, NY ISP that made leo believe "WE" were the same poster.
As I stated to leo, pointed out, it could have been "another" using your screen name. But you didn't state that it was.
Or that it WASN'T you who wrote the posts.
Every post of yours on Friday, March 8th was out of Jamestown, NY. So, turns out leo was not lying. It had her "wondering". So I went through all of Friday, March 8th's post of yours, and leo was telling the truth. You got a problem with truth?
Kentucky is a long way to route a New York ISP, randomly or by coincidence.
So, that leaves deliberate, intentionally chosen.
When leo first posted the link FROM THIS thread, I didn't read it.
The second time, after reading it, I assured her WE were not one and the same poster.
Here are your posts from Friday, March 8th ~ All with Jamestown, NY Addresses. I didn't post that day, so it was brought to my attention by leo:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fort-lauderda...
I find your over-reaction "interesting".
As I did your put-on new yawk accent, your "NewYawksh!tty" comment and your "New Yawk is the armpit of the US" remark.
A deliberate, intentional rudeness.
It's not stalking a poster when another re-posts the words they have ( already ) written.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Stalking is illegal, SICK and warped.

But since you insist on being shown how WRONG you are-

I for one LOATHE drugs. I especially LOATHE the dysfunctionality spewd by the patheTic leeches on the system, and abusers of the system,that do not actually NEED them, but get them anyway, to SELL, for their OWN GREEDY reasons, rather than sucking it up and living HONESTLY, ethically and decently on what ever humble means may be. And whomever contributes to such vile, loathesome doings, is repugnent as well.

It's also rather obsessive to sit and and split hairs over where anyone is actually posting from, because anyone with half a brain, knows posters ip addys at best, might (or might not) be within MILES of geographical radiuses of where such merely appears to be posting from. Are you really that ignorant to think the many others in the US have no inkling of proxy bypasses and ip spoofers? Really?
It's just SOME of us don't hide behind relying on the likes of such patheTic loser attempts of disguise.

As in "here we post", not hide, like chickenshit dung, withOUT courage enough to even stand with the words they post.

Newsflash--New York has LONG time been referenced as the ARMPIT of America-ask anyone who was raised in the area--that isn't IGNORANT anyway. With Northern NJ-just across the bridges of-closely following. With GOOD reason. The air quality is so bad the stench is horrendous.

If you or that lamebrain snotta has a problem wit IP locales, take it up with your own ISP, because I could care less where mine routes their data from, so long as the service that is paid for is provided.

Really, you PETTY peabrains need to get a life, and quit worrying about other peoples lives (I mean REALLY...what a PETTY and TRIPE obsession..so much so that it borders on insanity) because it's certainly NONE of yours, where people choose to honestly and ethically purchase their communication services from, unless they are harrassing others (as you, and those nasty repulsive puppets on your hand cacaraton and snotta) are.

Really, grow the flock up and get over petty, hateful witch hunting selves. The ignorance and desperation is appalling.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
PDUPONT is the deranged moron who's sister is expecting a baby, and he doesn't know whether he's going to be an uncle or an aunt?

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus you are one brain dead f++K! Can't you comprehend anything you read? You are like tits on a boar hog!!!
You shouldn't call Jesus a brain dead f*ck.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a suggestion. Why don't you try living on government assistance for a few years & tell me how much fun it is.
Every government program has it's abusers. You rail against some poor person getting a couple hundred dollars a month yet military contractors can be ripping off the government for billions. Ask Halliburton.
And really, when are you right whiners going to realize not everyone on assistance is not a slacker or an abuser.
Your party send millions on the rolls of assistance with the Bush recession. Now you whine about it. Pathetic
Stupid Duh A Vey-

My "partay" did not send millions anywhere.

Why do you insist on projecting your ignorance onto others?

I did not say everyone was an abuser or a slacker-but there are MANY these days. Far too many takers, with no honest intention of ever giving anything back, or trying to actually live OFF the systems.

Get a clue. I lived hard and poor a lot of years myself, so choke on that bullshit.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

George Prescott Bush has filed the paperwork to run for Texas land commissioner next year.

TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
HUMBLY and megerly--with OUT thinking I had some sort of entitleMENTALed right to live large on the givverment dollar (that I WORKED and contributed to-ABOVE the tables.

and here's your morning cheap thrill of ignorant--

So fck you on THAT one.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave who is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't call Jesus a brain dead f*ck.
Government has become RealDave's assisted living center..
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>\
BTW Would these be the half of Americans who don't pay Federal Income taxes?
Living in the gutters of their own misdoings.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately what you and your article fail to acknowledge is that "FEDERAL INCOME TAX" is the tax collected and used to fund programs like welfare and SNAP. The very same programs that most who do not pay these taxes take advantage of.
This is just how stupid the right is.

Expecting to collect taxes from welfare recipients.

Lets see, collect money to send to the government from the money the government just sent them.

Right whiner brilliance.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to dress up like the Boy Messiah but that's only at Halloween Parties and Crack Clutches.
Must be quite the change from the white sheet & hood you wear most nights.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see, collect money to send to the government from the money the government just sent them.
Right whiner brilliance.
Brilliance of the left. Lets spend money we don't have on individuals who we will get no return.

I don't want to collect taxes from welfare recipients you dolt. I just don't want them living off of my wages to support their sloth.

You prove yourself dumber with every post
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Right whiner brilliance.
I support helping the needy. RealDave supports funding lazy liberals.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
Barack Obama our FAKE "President":
http://www.thepostemail.com/09/17/2010/there-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 803,621 - 803,640 of1,072,823
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••