Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,176)

Showing posts 803,501 - 803,520 of1,037,733
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking slipping birth control into beer sold at NASCAR events should o the trick.
Obama: My administration does not torture. We kill..
PDUPONT

Northampton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's almost like a fog rolled in over the democratic party over the past few decades that has blinded and confused them.
What I really think is behind the irrational hatred by many on the left is their much bigger hatred towards anyone striving toward higher ground or any resemblence of societal standards or anyone daring to believe in a higher power. Unfortunately, these are the blind loyalists who are too far gone to help.
But I'm very glad to know you proved yourself to be a clear thinker and no longer believe in the "god of big government" with their fog of lies and deception. It says a lot about you.
It's encouraging to know there's still hope for others like you.
Have a good day. Have to rearrange furniture.
Once again Carol you prove what a clueless twit and liar you are. Those of us on the left don't have any hatred for those who achieve success, it's how you do it that makes the difference . A high school friend of mine came up with an idea for a product and started making it in his parents' garage and steadily expanded, hiring workers and when he sold the business became a very rich man. You may have heard about it, Yankee Candle which employs thousands of workers in its manufacturing facility and its retail outlets across the country and in Europe. Do I begrudge him his success? Absolutely not, he provided employment not only with his company but with other companies that sprung up in competition.
Someone like Mitt Romney however made his money taking over companies, loading them with debt, raiding employee pensions , laying people off and shipping jobs overseas.
Your assertion that those on the left are devoid of religious belief is also totally false. Most of the people I go to church with are liberals. My son is an unabashed liberal and even when he's away at college he gets on the Metro on Sunday to attend services at St. John's on Lafayette Park or goes to a Catholic service on the CUA campus.
Your "societal standards" are code for people like you wanting to force your religious bigotry on others.
Jimmy is a mealy mouthed punk who simply parrots every other ignorant right winger on this topic.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism
lily likes more cops, bigger, and better Fascist government..
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Another moron who doesn't know the difference between your and you're!!
What an "edumacation"
That is becouse you'er incompetent facist public school system. moron!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again Carol you prove what a clueless twit and liar you are. Those of us on the left don't have any hatred for those who achieve success, it's how you do it that makes the difference . A high school friend of mine came up with an idea for a product and started making it in his parents' garage and steadily expanded, hiring workers and when he sold the business became a very rich man. You may have heard about it, Yankee Candle which employs thousands of workers in its manufacturing facility and its retail outlets across the country and in Europe. Do I begrudge him his success? Absolutely not, he provided employment not only with his company but with other companies that sprung up in competition.
Someone like Mitt Romney however made his money taking over companies, loading them with debt, raiding employee pensions , laying people off and shipping jobs overseas.
Your assertion that those on the left are devoid of religious belief is also totally false. Most of the people I go to church with are liberals. My son is an unabashed liberal and even when he's away at college he gets on the Metro on Sunday to attend services at St. John's on Lafayette Park or goes to a Catholic service on the CUA campus.
Your "societal standards" are code for people like you wanting to force your religious bigotry on others.
Jimmy is a mealy mouthed punk who simply parrots every other ignorant right winger on this topic.
clueless twit and liar? LOL.. You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you PDupont?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is becouse you'er incompetent facist public school system. moron!!
lily doesn't know where she's going, but she's on her way..
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Conservative Media’s Propaganda Problem

I second what Dan McCarthy says here:

That spirit of fair play is missing from the reporting that one finds among many well-funded right-wing websites. I’d have a degree of respect for the Washington Free Beacon if its opposition to Hagel had been couched in well-written polemical essays of the sort once produced by Norman Podhoretz. Those kinds of essay can also be dishonest in the particulars, but the genre itself indicates some degree of good-faith self-awareness—awareness of the difference between playing the role of a prosecutor and that of a judge, juror, or bailiff.

The problem with right-wing journalism today isn’t that it features too much opinion but that its reporting is all slant.

This seems to be a problem that happens regardless of the party in power. When there is a Republican administration, many conservative media outlets seem to consider it their responsibility to act as its boosters, almost regardless of what it does, instead of working to hold it accountable. If that means redefining conservatism or spinning bad news to suit the temporary needs of the administration, then that is what often happens. When there is a Democratic administration, the same outlets may want to hold it accountable, but they also often feel obliged to endorse a fantasy, alarmist version of administration actions that make it much more difficult for non-partisans to take their objections and criticism seriously. The anti-Hagel campaign promoted a lot of nonsensical, alarmist claims in the name of transparency and oversight, but in doing so it was just continuing a pattern of bad-faith attacks that have been going on for over four years. It’s a bad habit based partly in the need to outrage and horrify the audience in order to boost their numbers, but it’s also based on the assumption that the other “side” is so biased that they are released from their obligations to be accurate and fair as well. The belief seems to be that “all’s fair in propaganda,” which is exactly what conservative media outlets should not be trying to produce in the first place.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from a near monopoly on the medium priced retail market, Yankee Candle has become a huge fundraising item for schools. It's a tremendous organization.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Jeb Bush coming up on Face the Nation, he's going to explain to Bob Schieffer how to go about fixing Washington.

LMAO!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
They said no such thing, dumbass.
If they didn't Davey Boie, what did they say?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Jeb Bush coming up on Face the Nation, he's going to explain to Bob Schieffer how to go about fixing Washington.
LMAO!
You too like PDupont are a very special kind of stupid aren't you Realtime? Family?

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>If they didn't Davey Boie, what did they say?
They didn't said what you claimed.

By the time Democrats gained control of the House, the housing collapse was already in motion.

Which department of the Federal Government was supposed to be watching????

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>the buck stops with obama you moron..
But you said it stopped at Pelosi when he was Speaker.

Make up your mind.

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
LMAO!
Reminds me of the time 51% of America thought a mulatto coke snorting pothead Marxist was capable of doing anything that didn't include a ball.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't said what you claimed.
By the time Democrats gained control of the House, the housing collapse was already in motion.
Which department of the Federal Government was supposed to be watching????
Courage in liberals is often mistaken with insanity when RealDave answers questions..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But you said it stopped at Pelosi when he was Speaker.
Make up your mind.
Admit RealDave... The buck stops with obama..

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Admit RealDave... The buck stops with obama..
I have always said that.

It is you who won't admit it stopped at Bush as you fricken morons keep blaming Pelosi in 2007 & 2008.

So why is that?

Are you just a liar? Stupid? What?

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of the time 51% of America thought a mulatto coke snorting pothead Marxist was capable of doing anything that didn't include a ball.
Bush was a Mulatto?

You do know Bush was a drunk & cokehead until the age of 35, right?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always said that.
It is you who won't admit it stopped at Bush as you fricken morons keep blaming Pelosi in 2007 & 2008.
So why is that?
Are you just a liar? Stupid? What?
One of the happiest moments ever, is when you find the courage to let go of what you can't change you Moron.

That's funny too, "liar? Stupid? What?".. We can easily tell where your head is stuck RealDave.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was a Mulatto?
You do know Bush was a drunk & cokehead until the age of 35, right?
The hardest thing to learn in RealDave's life for you idiot is which bridge to cross Bush or which -- To burn obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 803,501 - 803,520 of1,037,733
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••