Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#872600 Mar 12, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>If you ever get rid of the Christian Fundamentalists in the Republican party there will be like 10 of you left.
Given that John Boehner and Paul Ryan are Roman Catholics and Eric cantor is Jewish, your argument is weak.

Further, Republicans have never nominated a Fundamentalist Christian for President.

The most religiously radical individual ever nominated for President is a Black Liberationist.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#872602 Mar 12, 2013
Patriot wrote:
quote "Prepare for TWO WEEKS on your own.."
You saw what happened in Katrina -- 3 days on their own.. people in full meltdown..
Quake in California -- you won't have food or water for two weeks in the case of a large earthquake.
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/03/11/res...
24 hours since the earthquake swarm yesterday, and FEMA is still not on the job.

Where is my bottled water and my check?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#872604 Mar 12, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lilyliquorspeak
Here buddy, have a Mudslide:

http://www.fart-sounds.net/fart_sound_board.h...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#872605 Mar 12, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be kidding.
Democrats had complete control of Congress in 2009 and 2010. Republicans have only had the majority in the House since 2011. They proposed all kinds of solutions that weren't even taken up in the Senate much less voted on.
This president only met with them recently for the first time at a restaurant to seriously discuss solutions.
Obama has yet to propose one cut in federal spending and hasn't submitted a budget which is required by law on February 1.
Where is the budget from Senate Democrats or any solutions on their part? We've been waiting on both for over three years.
So you must be kidding.
All lies which have been debunked right here a thousand times or more and yet you continue to post the rw puke.

Keep up the good work.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#872607 Mar 12, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical libtard feels the need to resort to four letter words.
Real classy!
Speaks volumes about the caliber of person lily is.
Oh, howdy there gunner. Now, gfy with your phony lofty b/s

Here, have a George Push for the road:

http://www.fart-sounds.net/fart_sound_board.h...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#872608 Mar 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It was Reagan and GHWB that invited the twit Ralph Reed and his freakshow under the GOP tent.
And even after all his despicable voting schemes were exposed Ralph Reed remains a spokesperson for the conservative branch of the Republican party.
Saying that Fundamentalist Christians are Conservatives is like saying that Communists are Democrats.
carol

Orlando, FL

#872609 Mar 12, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone like whom? The guy with the dog on the roof? I can see Russia from my porch? Hi, I'm Senator Santorum, I'd like to introduce you to my wife and dead baby???
Insecure men hide behind the skirts of women who intimidate them.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#872610 Mar 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Since I be votin’ for Obama, my taxes have gone up, my employer stopped offering health insurance, the defecit has doubled, obama killing American citizens, Iran has a nuclear bomb, can't get into the White House and my guns may be taken away. Damn you George Bush
Was Adam Lanza's mother his birth mother?
Did she teach Special education?
Why would he kill her?
He didn't like the guns she bought him?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#872611 Mar 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>

Obama has put spending cuts on the table over & over.
Name one.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#872612 Mar 12, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone like whom? The guy with the dog on the roof? I can see Russia from my porch? Hi, I'm Senator Santorum, I'd like to introduce you to my wife and dead baby???
How do you make a deadbaby float? Two scoops of ice cream and some rootbeer. Yahoooo!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#872614 Mar 12, 2013
Dr Ken Yaya wrote:
<quoted text> ObamaSCARE has not been paid for and was partially financed by funds STOLEN from Medicare by the Liar-in-Chief, the incompetent Obama. It will never be paid for, but will continue to bankrupt even future generations thanks to ObamaSpend.
Liar. Obamacare is paid for.

The only way Ryan plans to save money from repealing it would be to keep parts of that revenue generation.

The savings from Medicare is tied to Obamacare. The hospitals would not agree to lower medicare payments without the 30 million new paying customers.

Besides,. Paul Ryan takes 700 billion out of Medicare in his plan - by making senior citizens pay more.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#872615 Mar 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Given that John Boehner and Paul Ryan are Roman Catholics and Eric cantor is Jewish, your argument is weak.
Further, Republicans have never nominated a Fundamentalist Christian for President.
The most religiously radical individual ever nominated for President is a Black Liberationist.
Did you know Eric Cantors wife is a liberal Democrat? so is Paul Ryans. How can they stand it?
carol

Orlando, FL

#872616 Mar 12, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait... did you just try and change the chant? I don't think you're allowed to do that... i must insist you return to the original ungrammatical chant, oh, and get me a beer, slut.
Insecure men hide behind women's identities who intimidate them.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#872617 Mar 12, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the other plausible explanation could be Obama’s having an’ Identity Crises’ inside his own body! Maybe his White side is just struggling to show Compassion for Blacks!!
No, Obama leaves the funky black stuff to Moochelle, who has legitimate ghetto roots.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#872618 Mar 12, 2013
Not completely accurate.
Unfortunately carol's posts have **always received negative judgits.
Clueless, Spam, Nuts; BEFORE you started posting in her screen name.
**Other posters then came to her rescue < for a time > and started judging her posts with positives.
The judgits carol has received are fickle.
You once stated: "... they sent a Woman Where are the Men?"
< to stand up for carol >, though they did indirectly "take you on" < I won't "list" names" > ...
Nobody really wants to scrap with an imbecile.
But, "some things" are necessary on principle to confront.

"To Sin by Silence ( out of fear )
When we should Protest
Makes Cowards
Out of Men" ... Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Unfortunately this statement of yours is true:
"the frantic judgit posters don't even read them they just see your name and vote for them".
Otherwise the post below, which you wrote using my Screen Name should have been discerned appropriately by other posters; as in knowing/realizing/recognizing "I" wouldn't write such trash.
AND I never use the word "Goddam". Either Hot Damn or Gott-Damn.
But discernment is a highly honed skill.

DEBIL wrote:( under My Screen Name )
"So, um, a baby elephant is sitting in dumpster out behind the abortion clinic. As his eyes become adjusted to the light in there he notices all the little broken bodies lying around everywhere, Eventually one of them raises what's left of its head and says, "Goddam! You're the biggest baby I've ever seen!" "
carol wrote:
You see, carol-dear? I own you now. the frantic judgit posters don't even read them they just see your name and vote for them. Next time I'm gonna see how long I can string them out before they figure it out.
Pretty soon it'll just be you and me, honey.... exciting prospect isn't it, dear? Can't you feel it coming? Well, it is, sweetie.
carol

Orlando, FL

#872620 Mar 12, 2013
carol wrote:
(noise of someone inhaling over and over and then holding it...) Yes, Jesus... Jesus walked among us, thank you, Jee-sus! Wooooo! Big day planned.... maybe a little Entemann's cheese strudel first?.....(ravenous noises of a beast feeding..)... Where was I? Oh yes, love. It all comes down to this. Not the messy sticky stuff mind you, no, no, no, but the sacred clean kind you don't have to take a shower after. God loves us all and, objectively speaking, if you choose to not love him back YOU'RE GONNA DIE AND BURN IN HELL!!!. There's no other recourse, sorry. Mmmmmmmmmm, this toothpaste tastes great....
For some reason, God loves insecure men who hide behind women's identities who intimidate them too.
carol

Orlando, FL

#872621 Mar 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know Eric Cantors wife is a liberal Democrat? so is Paul Ryans. How can they stand it?
Vicodin.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#872622 Mar 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is defending the delay in disbursing $32 million in donations from a Superstorm Sandy relief fund headed by his wife.
The Republican governor says the charity being run by Mary Pat Christie was never meant to provide immediate relief to those recovering from the mega-storm, which hit the state last October.
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/Superstorm-...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
Well then__I'm wondering what the fund was meant for?

I'll bet that most who donated thought it was for immediate relief.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#872623 Mar 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>All lies which have been debunked right here a thousand times or more and yet you continue to post the rw puke.
Keep up the good work.
The biggest lie on this thread is that Realtime is a moderate, let alone a Republican.

Totally in the tank for Obama, desperate man-love.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#872624 Mar 12, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the other plausible explanation could be Obama’s having an’ Identity Crises’ inside his own body! Maybe his White side is just struggling to show Compassion for Blacks!!
Was he adopted from Kenya?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 17 min Bruin For Life 28,455
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 39 min Sgt Prepper 2,736
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 233,058
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 10 hr ivyawe 1
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 hr Pearl Jam 307,067
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 15 hr Bently 201,187
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Wed Lora_14 10
More from around the web