Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#871437 Mar 10, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Grammatically-challeng ed women can't construct a proper sentence.
(Insecure men steal the locations and identities of women who intimidate them.)
There. Fixed it for you. Have a nice day.
")
Shovel head is a good name for a weirdo.
carol

Orlando, FL

#871438 Mar 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>A 2004 opinion piece lifted from a third rate fruitcake rag founded by the Rev Sun Myung Moon?
And you wish to be relevant?
Are you a moonie?
You're not going to find this information anywhere in the liberal media.

Other sources such as Bloomberg reported the same thing.

By the way, releasing two years of returns is more than what the law requires and the standard Senator Kerry adhered to as the Democratic nominee in the 2004 election.

But we didn't hear enough whining about Romney producing only two years of his tax returns by the left. Not a word was said about Kerry's wife's fortune that he married into withholding her tax returns.
carol

Orlando, FL

#871439 Mar 10, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Shovel head is a good name for a weirdo.
Waxman is a good name for a paraffin salesman. It works out.
carol

Orlando, FL

#871440 Mar 10, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, releasing two years of returns is more than what the law requires and the standard Senator Kerry adhered to as the Democratic nominee in the 2004 election.
But we didn't hear enough whining about Romney producing only two years of his tax returns by the left. Not a word was said about Kerry's wife's fortune that he married into withholding her tax returns.
We seem to be making up for it now, however.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#871441 Mar 10, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you were right about Ann Arbor Michigan why it is the way it is and is where Bill Ayers got Radicalized in the New Left and where he co-founded the Weather Underground, a self-described communist revolutionary group and became involved in the New Left with the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) where he rose to national prominence as an SDS leader in 1968 and 1969. As head of an SDS regional group, the "Jesse James Gang," Ayers made decisive contributions to the Weatherman orientation toward militancy.
The group Ayers headed in Detroit, Michigan became one of the earliest gatherings of what became the Weatherman. Before the June 1969 SDS convention, Ayers became a prominent leader of the group, which arose as a result of a schism in SDS.
Bill Ayers Early activism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ayers#Early...
As the Jerk-In-Chief described it, Ayers and Dohrn were just neighbors he met in Chicago.

Liar, Liar, Marxist Manifesto on fire.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#871442 Mar 10, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Foolishness, you just amaze whether you're Carol or your puppetmaster Floriduh.
Cway

United States

#871443 Mar 10, 2013
Dem idiots wrote:
<quoted text>The ignorant maintain the Dixiecrats became Republicans shortly after passage of the Voting Rights Act of 1965, cway's moronic lie.
Dixiecrats Richard Russell, Mendell Rivers, Clinton's mentor William Fulbright, Robert Byrd, Fritz Hollings and Al Gore Sr. and many more, remained Democrats till their dying day you idiot.
Democrats created the Dixiecrats, when the civil rights movement succeeded by the Republicans, Dixiecrats returned to their racist Democratic fold. It was not till much later, with a new, younger breed of Southerner and the thousands of Northerners moving into the South, that Republicans made gains in the south.
In the age of information...Your ignorance and running on dumbass is still cway's best choice.
Learn to read, Dweeb.

I stated the change did not occur overnight.

But it did happen eventually. The shift was noticeable on election night, 1964, following Barry Goldwater's speech against Civil Rights. Five Southern states bolted for the GOP camp.

New breed of Southerner? No such animal.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#871444 Mar 10, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Another moron who doesn't know the difference between your and you're!!
What an "edumacation"

Taxpayer Rocky Mount, NC wrote:

That is becouse you'er incompetent facist public school system. moron!!

Classic!!

Lapeer, MI

#871445 Mar 10, 2013
carol wrote:
What really frustrates me is the left convienently ignores the massive wealth of the Kennedys and John Kerry, a former democrat president and two democrat presidential candidates, but claim the American people simply can't "relate" to the wealth of a republican candidate.
What the heck is up with that?
Take a random walk through most major media studios - heck even a lot of small ones - and you will feel like you are in California Left Coast Central.

He who controls the microphone controls what you hear.

"Just send me some photos and I'll start the war"

--- William Randolph Hearst speaking to his reporter in Cuba before the Spanish American War.

Now...take this same amount of power and place in the grade schools used against the minds of 7 year old kids.

Red Lights are flashing.
carol

Orlando, FL

#871446 Mar 10, 2013

Lapeer, MI

#871447 Mar 10, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did Holder defend Obama having the authority at his own discretion to use drones in this country against "suspected terrorists"?
It confirms many people's concerns that this president says one thing and does another. If he insists on trying all terrorists in American courts, why would he want autonomous authority to use drones on American soil against "suspected" terrorists?
When it comes to life and death, he simply can't be trusted. Not this president who detests any and all opposition to his personal ideology and personal vision for this country.
You can see why having sole authority to use drones against "suspected enemies" would make a few people a little nervous.
I am still waiting for the Jerk-In-Chief to close down Arlington and the Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier for lack of maintenance funding and blame it on the Republicans.

And the go golfing in Hawaii.
carol

Orlando, FL

#871448 Mar 10, 2013
The fundamental problem with market capitalism is that it reduces human suffering - not to mention animal suffering - to a matter of dollars and scents. it wouldn't be a problem were it not for the fact that in order for a few Bozos to play capitalist everyone else is forced to play along too. Simple answer though, kill the capitalists.
Cway

United States

#871449 Mar 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
LBJ was a LIBERAL Democrat.
If JFK had remained in office, none of the Civil Rights legislation or Great Society legislation promoted by LBJ would have passed.
Your revisionist history is a joke.
All that legislation was crafted during the Kennedy years.

All Johnson did was sign his name to it.

You'll have to explain to me why J. Edgar Hoover and oil tycoon, Clint Murchison would be friends with a liberal politician. That dog don't hunt.

The main point of my post, which you miss in the most embarrassing manner, was that the CIA was the prime mover in causing the war with North Vietnam.
carol

Orlando, FL

#871450 Mar 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a random walk through most major media studios - heck even a lot of small ones - and you will feel like you are in California Left Coast Central.
He who controls the microphone controls what you hear.
"Just send me some photos and I'll start the war"
--- William Randolph Hearst speaking to his reporter in Cuba before the Spanish American War.
Now...take this same amount of power and place in the grade schools used against the minds of 7 year old kids.
Red Lights are flashing.
That's because you're sitting on your heart monitor...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871451 Mar 10, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>True and in the 1970s, California was the U.S. state with the most generous welfare system and why today in Californa its so bad and why California has a large Welfare Society and alot of them migrated to California for that purpose only years ago when the Great Society Programs were being implemented.
War on Poverty and Great Society programs (1960s)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_programs_...
Most folks would rather be homeless on the beach in Southern Cali than working at a menial job in Detroit.

Lapeer, MI

#871452 Mar 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama still smokes drugs, albeit legal drugs.
Perhaps if we make all drugs legal, Obama can medicate himself better and be a more effective leader.
Worth a try.
Does that include Rat Poison?
carol

Orlando, FL

#871453 Mar 10, 2013
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871454 Mar 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Holder screwed up by responding to a question that was posed as a hypothetical without thinking about the overblown reaction from the 'we live for hypothetical situations'/FOXbot crowd.
so until floriduh gets blown up by a drone, no worries.
Are you suggesting that public officials like Holder can ignore Congressional hearings by refusing to respond?

Actually they can, by asserting their Fifth Amendment rights.
Cway

United States

#871455 Mar 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage should be a private contract between individuals, not sanctioned or controlled by government in any way.
Exactly.

So if gays want to marry, keep your snoot out of it, Mr. GOP Hypocrite.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871456 Mar 10, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
From the amount of judgeit's you got from the waxman i'd say that cut to the bone! Good post!
Right.

Earning judge-its is the only reason to be on Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 55 min Patrick n Angela 227,380
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr ploppers 200,937
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Trojan 27,340
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 hr Pearl Jam 305,554
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••