Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#770075 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Profound statement from king of the chimps.
Big surprise you are here. Nothing better to do? Let me guess...

You've been pestering people all day long, right?

No life.
Gunner

Anonymous Proxy

#770076 Oct 12, 2012
Doing what? I'm not doing anything?
sigmund_ fraud

Blanchard, OK

#770077 Oct 12, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Paul Ryan finally had enough time to go through the math of the Romney tax plan during the vice-presidential debate. He didn't use it. Ryan filibustered instead. About the most specific he got was citing "six studies" he said vindicate the plan's mathematical plausibility.
Except they don't.
Romney's tax plan is a three-legged stool that doesn't stand. Here's how it works -- or doesn't. Romney wants to 1) cut tax rates across the board by 20 percent, 2) cut tax expenditures to pay for these tax cuts, and 3) maintain progressivity. The problem, as the Tax Policy Center pointed out, is there aren't enough tax expenditures for the rich to pay for all the tax cuts for the rich. Romney's plan only works if he cuts out the tax cuts for the rich, raises taxes on the middle class, or explodes the deficit. In other words, Romney can pick two, and only two, of his tax goals -- what Matt Yglesias of Slate calls the "Romney Trilemma".
That sound you hear is the three-legged stool falling down.
Third leg?
Are you secretly dreaming of R0money's penis?
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770078 Oct 12, 2012
Stop mimicking me!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#770079 Oct 12, 2012
Ron Paul wrote:
Biden was laughing during the debate because he knows there's still many stupid people out there who believes that he and Obama are for the middle class.
The last 4 years the rich got richer and the poor got poorer, while the middle class shrank. So yeah, we should just take Joe's word for it when he says the democrabs support the middle class?
Yeah and if Romney is elected if you think you have it bad now, then you don't know what bad is. Another war and the Greeks will be looking like they are living the high life compared to yours.
Gunner

Anonymous Proxy

#770080 Oct 12, 2012
I'm not mimicing you!!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#770081 Oct 12, 2012
Did anyone hear Joe Biden stuttering last night?
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770082 Oct 12, 2012
Mom...!
fred

Milford, CT

#770083 Oct 12, 2012
Waxman wrote:
Joe Biden set a new record for a VP during a debate.
An unprecidented display of rudeness and disprespect for the office.
The man doesn't have an ounce of dignity.
He made a fool out of himeslf..Mr. Biden is a Buffoon.
fred thinks Joe Biden is grey ghost. Same style.

Gunner

Anonymous Proxy

#770084 Oct 12, 2012
(in the voice of a young girl) Oh! I'm in England and I'm pretty and I'm smart...
m_trez_r_ree

Blanchard, OK

#770085 Oct 12, 2012
yepperz wrote:
Mitt Romney claims he intends to pay for his across-the-board 20 percent tax cut.
A 20 percent, across-the-board tax cut would obliterate the treasury.
Handing you foodstamps ain't helping neither teat suckler.....
mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770086 Oct 12, 2012
sigmund_ fraud wrote:
<quoted text>
Third leg?
Are you secretly dreaming of R0money's penis?
I know I am, I wonder where they keep it? One thing's for certain, a flight suit would be a real let-down...
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770087 Oct 12, 2012
STOP THAT!!!!
mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770088 Oct 12, 2012
Stop what?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#770089 Oct 12, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Couple dozen that I know of. Son in-law is one.
I belong to B.A.S.S. The local monthly meetings are getting very interesting. Myself and the other lib in the club are catching a lot of 'stuff'.
is that why you need O'bamacare? all that stuff? catching?
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770090 Oct 12, 2012
"Mile" is my name not yours!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#770091 Oct 12, 2012
Waxman wrote:
Did anyone hear Joe Biden stuttering last night?
I thought he was having a manic meltdown there for about 5 minutes. Then it started again.
bagz_o_schit 4 Obama

Blanchard, OK

#770092 Oct 12, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and if Romney is elected if you think you have it bad now, then you don't know what bad is. Another war and the Greeks will be looking like they are living the high life compared to yours.
Vote obammie/ biden!
We got federal money to wash scrotums...
Have you washed your neighbors nutz today?
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770093 Oct 12, 2012
Ok, you're on my ignore list. You can continue to post to me but I will never respond!
mile

Anonymous Proxy

#770094 Oct 12, 2012
You can continue to post to me but I will never respond either!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min waaasssuuup 228,585
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 44 min PEE PEE PETE 27,590
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 55 min none_of_the_above 1,126
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 6 hr Michele 345
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 hr Brian_G 305,850
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue Carol 280
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE