Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1394829 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#769005 Oct 11, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>In other words Biden said he has no convictions. I heard it-you heard-we all heard it.
No, he said he has HIS convictions, but he does NOT believe in demanding others believe the same.

Get it right.

Romney/Ryan (he's learning-GREAT MATH already though!)/Biden/Christie et al 2012!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#769006 Oct 11, 2012
Way to go Joe! What a smack down!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#769007 Oct 11, 2012
Jesus H Flynt Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden is now shirtless backstage, drinking Beer screaming in the mirror 'Osama Bin Laden is Dead, General Motors is Alive... Joe bitched slapped that Lying errand boy and hard.How many gallons of water did Lying Ryan drink?Bottled water is going for $18 dollars a bottle outside the debate hall due to Ryan's consumption.
Biden made an ass of himself. It is what he does best. God Bless the little bald-headed jerk. He can go get drunk and wet himself now. It's over.

Ryan can go home and get ready for his move to the Big House.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#769008 Oct 11, 2012
Biden flat out lied about what was reported about the deaths in Lybia.

Lapeer, MI

#769009 Oct 11, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>With gas at $5.00 dollars a gallon in California, you too will need to stock up on all the water you can drink.
-
It's the culture...
Jesus H Flynt Esquire already has plenty of water. Now if he can just figger out a way to retrieve it from on top of his brain....

Hair-Plug Joe had his teeth spray-painted for tonight but how will he know the difference the taste of latex paint and Obama's latex condoms now?

Lapeer, MI

#769011 Oct 11, 2012
difference betwee

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#769012 Oct 11, 2012
Paul Ryan, weirdo, dork and economic crank.

Get a load of these Paul Ryan creepy photos from TIME:

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/811209/thumbs/s-PAU...

God he is such a dork

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#769013 Oct 11, 2012
Oh yes, Paul Ryan also supports the despicable idea that "some girls rape easy."

The filth of the GOPOX.
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#769014 Oct 11, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
We all know mirrors don't lie, you should be grateful they don't laugh at you idiot... An idiot with a smirked, arrogant white face grin behind it...
-
It's the culture...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#769016 Oct 11, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
The only thing that Joe smacked down was his likability rating.
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

#769018 Oct 11, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
Romney/Ryan (he's learning-GREAT MATH already though!)/Biden/Christie et al 2012!
and he's calling himself an independent . What a cretin
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

#769019 Oct 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Hahahaha baggers are all hammered drunk and pissed.Wood shed ass whoopin boy!!!Another half hour Lying Ryan would've been crying.
exactly , he almost cried . Joe squashed every single argument Ryan put .

God Bless America ! Obama 4 Middle Class and Unions !
THE DEBIL

Rockville, MD

#769020 Oct 11, 2012
WELL, PROBLEM FO' YOU ALL IS: NOBODY REMEMBER WALLY IN LEAVE IT TO BEAVER. HEHEHEHEHEH, DEBIL MAKE HISSELF LAUGH..
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

#769021 Oct 11, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
Biden flat out lied about what was reported about the deaths in Lybia.
prove it
THE DEBIL

Rockville, MD

#769022 Oct 11, 2012
IF YOU DID, IN FACT, LEAVE IT TO BEAVER, YOU BE A LOT BETTER OF OFF THAN LEAVIN' IT TO A BOY.
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#769023 Oct 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Hahahaha baggers are all hammered drunk and pissed.Wood shed ass whoopin boy!!!Another half hour Lying Ryan would've been crying.
You know there is something wrong with Obama when the best feeling you had about Joe and Obama was the day you voted for them.. You idiot....
-
It's the culture...
THE DEBIL

Rockville, MD

#769024 Oct 11, 2012
LEO, BABY, DEBIL WILL LOVE YOU THE RES' OF HIS LIFE. IT JUS' WHO HE IS. NOW THAT WILLARD A LAUGHINGSTOCK AGAIN COULD WE PLEASE DISCUSS WHEN YOU AN' LILY COME TO WASHINGTON? DEBIL A MEMBER AT THE PHILLIPS AN' HE GOT A PAINTING HE WANT TO SHOW YOU...
THE DEBIL

Rockville, MD

#769026 Oct 11, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that Joe smacked down was his likability rating.
UMMMMM. NOT QUITE. JOE SMOKE THE L'IL BOY LIKE A TUNA SAUSAGE AT A CAT CONVENTION. YOU WATCH. DEBIL KNOW THESE THINGS, HE PAID TO.
THE DEBIL

Rockville, MD

#769027 Oct 11, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>You know there is something wrong with Obama when the best feeling you had about Joe and Obama was the day you voted for them.. You idiot....
-
It's the culture...
MOS' IMPORTANT THING ABOUT SEMINOLE FLORIDA IS COUNTIN' THE NUMBER OF SEMINOLES STILL THERE. IT'S THE WHITE "CULTURE." (ANOTHER WAY OF SAYIN', MCDONALD'S.)

Lapeer, MI

#769028 Oct 11, 2012
<quoted text>
I'll be sober in the morning but you'll still be stupid and pulling the wood splinters out from your fat butt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr ChristineM 255,503
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 5 hr Earthling-1 9,810
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr Brian_G 311,325
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Bruin For Life 32,288
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 13 Dump Trump 201,862
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web