Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

#768617 Oct 11, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Other than the fact that I'm not black, you might actually have finally said something truthful.
Yeah, right! LOL

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#768618 Oct 11, 2012
This said about Mitt Romney.

If he will lie to you there (campaign trail), he will lie to you hear (Oval Office).

Republican Newt Gingrich

Moderator: "Are you calling Mitt Romney a liar?"

Gingrich: "yes"
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#768619 Oct 11, 2012
Serial liar Mitt Romney:

Meet serial spammers: mile the London Mormon, penistaker the nut gobbler, cool hand dipppppschitt the fecal sxxxxxx in your mouth freak, carol the liar, fred the tard, jane I have a pinkydck, and so many more!

Four more years of spammin!

And Jonny hamhock OMG!
THE NAUVOO LESION

Toronto, Canada

#768621 Oct 11, 2012
Jonathan Hemlock wrote:
<quoted text>AND here is one for you DEMONCRAT BLACK QUIMBO AND SAMBOS FLOTUS LOOKS LIKE A BULL DOG WITH HER ARMS AND WUPPET MOUF, STACY DASH BABY YOU LOOK WAAAAY BETTER THAN MUSH MOUF ok BEAUTIFUL BI RACIAL WOMAN F DEMONCRAT SAMBO BLACKS THEY ARE TURned AROUND DOGGYSTYLE THEY HAVE BEEN TAUGHT TO DO THE JOB THE KKK DID FOR THE DEMOCRATS HAMSTERS
HMMMMMM.. DEBIL THINKIN' HIS WORK WITH JOHNNYTHAN MAY BE ABOUT DONE.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#768622 Oct 11, 2012
Good news — the fewest number of Americans filed for unemployment benefits last week in more than four years.

(Reuters)– The number of Americans filing new claims for jobless benefits slid last week to the lowest level in more than four and a half years, according to government data that may provide a boost to President Barack Obama a month before voters go to the polls.[...]

A Labor Department analyst said seasonal factors had predicted a very large increase in claims last week, which he said would be typical for the first week of the quarter. Unadjusted claims did rise, but far less than expected, resulting in the sharp drop in the seasonally adjusted figure.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/11/us-...

Does this mean every person who didn’t file for benefits is part of the grand liberal conspiracy to fix BLS data?
Mile

Burnley, UK

#768623 Oct 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Same failures?
Lol!
As in tickle down economics, removing regulations, tax cuts for the wealthy.
Blimey you are one desperate tea bag azzhole
Desperate?

The race is close and if any party is feeling the heat at this time then it's the Dems! However this is not to say that the momentum won't change again?

Hiwever Instead of making this a left and right issue it should be a what's best for America issue. Clearly you feel America is on the correct path.

We just have a differing view and juvenile insults will do nothing to advance the debate.
dem

United States

#768624 Oct 11, 2012
Mile wrote:
<quoted text>Desperate?

The race is close and if any party is feeling the heat at this time then it's the Dems! However this is not to say that the momentum won't change again?

Hiwever Instead of making this a left and right issue it should be a what's best for America issue. Clearly you feel America is on the correct path.

We just have a differing view and juvenile insults will do nothing to advance the debate.
Remember you tried this last week and I choked you till you admitted being nostrilfuckface?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#768625 Oct 11, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Earlier you said President Obama was a true Christian and a citizen!
Now a dumb Birther Muslim say what?
Link Please-guess I can guarantee I never said O'bama was a true anything or true anything Christian. No where never.
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

#768626 Oct 11, 2012
Romney-R is 4 the rich wrote:
<quoted text>why would Negroes vote for a racist rich boy ?
Romney isn't a racist white boy, and unlike some blacks, will not vote to get a black President as their #1 reason for voting him in.

Some kids, after Obama got in, didn't say.. I am so happy Obama won. No, they smartly said to the white kids as they walked by them..WE GOT OUR BLACK PRESIDENT!!

Now who is being a racist here, huh?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#768627 Oct 11, 2012
yepperz wrote:
Good news — the fewest number of Americans filed for unemployment benefits last week in more than four years.
(Reuters)– The number of Americans filing new claims for jobless benefits slid last week to the lowest level in more than four and a half years, according to government data that may provide a boost to President Barack Obama a month before voters go to the polls.[...]
A Labor Department analyst said seasonal factors had predicted a very large increase in claims last week, which he said would be typical for the first week of the quarter. Unadjusted claims did rise, but far less than expected, resulting in the sharp drop in the seasonally adjusted figure.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/11/us-...
Does this mean every person who didn’t file for benefits is part of the grand liberal conspiracy to fix BLS data?
ROTFLMAO--really---did you see where California conveniently forgot to report? Liberals believe everything they see-unless it is the truth.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#768628 Oct 11, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>At eighty two YOA he was easily the oldest moderator in history, blindest deafest limpest slowest yada yada.
Romney steamrolled the old fk, Obama was pissed off to the degree that it affected his performance. The results are in pal, 27 lies in 38 minutes is not the sign of a decent debate moderator or a decent candidate for POTUS.
If Romney had real plans he'd be selling them in tones the voters could understand, maybe even have some visual aids ala Ross Perot.
Romney's got squat__he's a bullshyte artist and he'll have us in a war if elected.
If obama gets re-elected, look at the mess he's going to inherit...

AND.... You're not a complete idiot Realtime -- Some parts are just missing....
-
Elect Joe??
-
It's the culture..
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#768629 Oct 11, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred thinks you had a stroke. Prolly during labor
CNN)- GOP vice presidential candidate and fitness fiend Paul Ryan poses lifting weights in pictures taken by TIME Magazine in December 2011 and published on Thursday...

CNN Politcal Unit. TIME: Ryan's heavy lifting. PoliticalTicker.blogs.CNN. 10/11/2012.

Welcome to our geneRATIONAL realities-

TweetTweet lol.

ROMNEy/RYAN 2012!!
Economic Experience for ALL of America again-Not just some!!
Mile

Burnley, UK

#768630 Oct 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember you tried this last week and I choked you till you admitted being nostrilfuckface?
Sorry, I think you have the wrong guy.

Someone tried to imply my IP wasn't in the Uk which was insane.

Was this you?
dem

United States

#768631 Oct 11, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Link Please-guess I can guarantee I never said O'bama was a true anything or true anything Christian. No where never.
Filthy lying fake Jew kkhunt
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#768632 Oct 11, 2012
All You Need To Know About The "Tolerant" Left:

Actress Stacey Dash, who has starred in everything from the 90&#8242;s hit Clueless to CSI, prompted a firestorm on Twitter after publicly endorsing Republican nominee Mitt Romney, and then standing by her opinion.

“Vote for Romney. The only choice for your future.@mittromney @teamromney #mittromney #VOTE #voteromney,” Dash wrote on her official Twitter page, accompanied by a photo of herself with an American flag.

Not long after, presumed Obama supporters began insulting Dash for her opinion, saying she isn’t “black” enough, several even asking if the actress would just “kill herself.”

Read more: http://times247.com/articles/twitter-explodes...
dem

United States

#768633 Oct 11, 2012
I'm bored with you tea bag azzholes.
But I got an hour and a half to kill.
So I'll continue killing you azzholes but not with much enthusiasm.
carol

Orlando, FL

#768634 Oct 11, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what should have been done in the first place, rather than sponsoring a destructive, ill-conceived government takeover.
Republicans were told to be quiet and get out of the way, I believe.

Oddly enough, the president was supposedly talking to those "who made this mess" - which, of course, were more democrats than republicans.
carol

Orlando, FL

#768635 Oct 11, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Carol"
Howard Dean would have been a lousy president, worse than Jimmy Carter, much better than president nobama.
Peace
Perhaps...perhaps not. Dean was pretty kooky.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#768636 Oct 11, 2012
---------- LONDON MORMON ALERT ----------

OMG!

America is so worse off:

GDP UP EVERY YEAR OF TERM! <------ measure of economy! London dumbfffffck!

UNEMPLOYMENT DOWN. whole term positive job growth!

Did someone call London dumbfffffcks for help?

Romney not the solution!! He is the problem!!

We don't want Bush/Cheney II. EVEN WORSE.

Were you born yesterday like all these right wing idiots on here?

Seems like it!

Eat some fish and chips!! Sticking the last piece in your eye!
Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
Desperate?
dem

United States

#768637 Oct 11, 2012
Mile wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I think you have the wrong guy.

Someone tried to imply my IP wasn't in the Uk which was insane.

Was this you?
I know what your ip says, ma'am.
I pointed out that you are not in the UK.
But yet another defeated bagger with an ip changer/hider.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 48 min KiMare 232,888
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 55 min LonePalm 2,672
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 28,385
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 201,167
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr The world is waiting 306,982
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 1 hr Roy The Boy 688
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web