Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1419330 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Falls Church, VA

#768232 Oct 11, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
Q: HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN A MORMON A ZOMBIE?
A: YOU JUS' ASSUME IT.
How do you find a moron Obama Zombie?
A: When he comes here like you do to post.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#768233 Oct 11, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I chose to no longer to business with an establishment that insults my intelligence by broadcasting fox cable news.
They are obviously tailoring their customer base to the uninformed & uneducated.
I'm sure they were happy about that! It must have been a real bummer to hear most of their customers say 'Ah sh!t Here comes Dave! Then quickly finish their food and drinks to leave. Sales are surely up.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Gainesville, FL

#768234 Oct 11, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm getting everything fine tuned while I still got private insurance. I'm not messing with those death panels.
Yesterday I had mohs surgery to have a melanoma removed. Going back today to see if I need more slicing and dicing. In two weeks I'm having more mohs for a less dangerous basal cell incident.
I figure after ObamaKare kicks in all the mohs surgeons will be backed up a couple years, busy removing tatoos from illegal Mexicans with their new free insurance.
Hope all turns out well, Grampy. You're right, those death panels aren't to be fooled with. I just had a call from my Medicare Advantage insurer, just checking up as a wellness check and to be sure I saw my physician recently. I don't think a lot of seniors actually realize Obama fixed the situation so that Medicare Advantage won't be disposed of until after the election. They think they are all set no matter the outcome.
Bill

Miami, FL

#768236 Oct 11, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats are smarter than that..
Funny thing, no one thinks Democrats are smart. They think you're America hating morons. The proof is you're going to vote for Obama again.
Jonathan Hemlock

New York, NY

#768237 Oct 11, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, where you been Rip Van Winkle? The Bush years already amassed too much debt for your grandkids or your great grandkids to deal with and with massive spending increases and a couple of wars all the while lowering taxes and mailing out checks the government cashed with borrowed money. He also lost about 8 million jobs so there goes a nice chunk of revenue.
Another loony rightwinger that thinks spending resets to zero when a new guy takes office.
You people crack me up.
You don't use logic, you just all spew the same nonsense.
Call this one Sermon #8
You want wafffles or pancakes for your homecoming breakfast tomorrow morning?
I AGREE the NEW GUY SUCKS JUST LIKE THE OLD GUY IS THAt a song i wonder WHO made it
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#768240 Oct 11, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say the majority are frauding the system. I said the majority have no choice because they can't find a job.
Can you not understand the correlation?
However, of course, some people think like that. Have work places suddenly become that much less safe in the past four years?
If you have a family to feed, can't find a job and can be convincing enough to get SS disability, I'm afraid there are a lot of people who would think like that.
Without jobs, some people will do whatever is necessary to survive. A little money from the government is better than no money.
I'm sure we could come up with hundreds of reasons why some people can't find a job; but the main reason may be that they are unemployable due to having a criminal record. That's a big one. So what then? The person reverts back to committing a crime, like you said, people have to survive, they have to have food and shelter.
Many people lack skills, or they are considered too old and there are those who are lazy. Personally, I would never give up looking for a job, they are out there if you want to go find them. Applying for jobs online is often a frustrating and fruitless venture, people never really know if their resume is even looked at; there's no acknowledgement and if you can't meet someone in person you don't stand a chance.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#768241 Oct 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Coming from Russia?
Yes, Moscow__which is why the US needs to assist Turkey with it's border and let nature take it's course in Syria. In short Fk Syria!
fred

Milford, CT

#768242 Oct 11, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, where you been Rip Van Winkle? The Bush years already amassed too much debt for your grandkids or your great grandkids to deal with and with massive spending increases and a couple of wars all the while lowering taxes and mailing out checks the government cashed with borrowed money. He also lost about 8 million jobs so there goes a nice chunk of revenue.
Another loony rightwinger that thinks spending resets to zero when a new guy takes office.
You people crack me up.
You don't use logic, you just all spew the same nonsense.
Call this one Sermon #8
You want wafffles or pancakes for your homecoming breakfast tomorrow morning?
W stimulated economic growth and reduced the deficit to 165 bill in 2007. The Kenyan Impostor-Pelosi-Reid gang took control in 2007 and collapsed the economy. duh
Jonathan Hemlock

New York, NY

#768243 Oct 11, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, Carol.
Obama says MULLIGAN he is IRISH
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#768244 Oct 11, 2012
Oh boy Roy!

How are they different? Again again again!
encore wrote:
<quoted text>

Rich democrat:
I pay my taxes help my country, no big deal, after I pay my taxes I am still the richest in town.

Rich republican:
How dare you tax me! Don't YOU know who I am? I hate my country. I keep all my money in the Cayman's! Only a fool would support the USA. REPUBLICANS SAY FFFFFFFCK EM ALL!
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

#768246 Oct 11, 2012
I JUST GOT MY FREE SANDUSKY AT dems MOMS TRAILER.NOBODY SWALLOWS PASTE LIKE THAT OLD BROAD
THE DEBIL

Toronto, Canada

#768247 Oct 11, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>And speaking of inferior, up squawks the serial liar...
DEBIL HAS TROUBLE CONCENTRATING ON HIS WORK WHENEVER HE SEE YOU... HOW MY IMPOSSIBLY CUTE L'IL GIRLS?
Jonathan Hemlock

New York, NY

#768249 Oct 11, 2012
<quoted text>
I'm sure we could come up with hundreds of reasons why some people can't find a job; but the main reason may be that they are unemployable due to having a criminal record. That's a big one. So what then? The person reverts back to committing a crime, like you said, people have to survive, they have to have food and shelter.
Many people lack skills, or they are considered too old and there are those who are lazy. Personally, I would never give up looking for a job, they are out there if you want to go find them. Applying for jobs online is often a frustrating and fruitless venture, people never really know if their resume is even looked at; there's no acknowledgement and if you can't meet someone in person you don't stand a chance.
I hope YOU MAKE THE SAME EXCUSES FOR YOUR CHILDREN GOoD parenting
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

#768250 Oct 11, 2012
dem GIVES BETTER BLUMPKIN THAN HIS CHIMP SISTER,SHE IS VERY HAIRY
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#768251 Oct 11, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Who gave the Libyans guns? "Following 9/11, Cheney was instrumental in providing a primary justification for entering into a war with Iraq. Cheney helped shape Bush's approach to the "War on Terrorism", making numerous public statements alleging Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction,[67] and made several personal visits to CIA headquarters, where he questioned mid-level agency analysts on their conclusions.[68] Cheney continued to allege links between Saddam Hussein and al-Qaeda, even though President Bush received a classified President's Daily Brief on September 21, 2001 indicating the U.S. intelligence community had no evidence linking Saddam Hussein to the September 11 attacks and that "there was scant credible evidence that Iraq had any significant collaborative ties with Al Qaeda."[69] Furthermore, in 2004, the 9/11 Commission concluded that there was no "collaborative relationship" between Iraq and al Qaeda.[70]
Following the US invasion of Iraq, Cheney remained steadfast in his support of the war, stating that it would be an "enormous success story",[71] and made many visits to the country. He often criticized war critics, calling them "opportunists" who were peddling "cynical and pernicious falsehoods" to gain political advantage while US soldiers died in Iraq. In response, Senator John Kerry asserted, "It is hard to name a government official with less credibility on Iraq [than Cheney]."[72]"
Drug sales fuel the arms sales, that's what makes the world go around.$400,000 to eradicate the poppy fields in Afghanistan and now heroin production is up something like 160%; heroin addition is rampant in Europe and Russia, they're shipping it here through Africa. Of course Mitt wants to increase defense spending by 2.1 trillion even though it's not needed; got to keep the big money flowing from Washington; Mitt said, "I know where the big money is; it's in Washington, and, I know how to get it"
LOL

Stroudsburg, PA

#768253 Oct 11, 2012
Another Da Bammy failure:

FIRST SOLYNDRA, NOW ABOUND SOLAR: Obama administration feeling heat to explain another failed taxpayer-funded loan guarantee to a bankrupt solar company — and whether officials knew of serious problems with its technology.

... and what's this? World's Richest Gets Richer Thanks to 'Obamaphones'... and he suports who? LOL

... and a dead ambassador and 3 other Americans are "bumps in the road" ... incompetence will getcha, Bammy ... LOL
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#768254 Oct 11, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a good man, Peppy. Then again, I always knew you were.
Good man? He and his company are shipping jobs overseas and exploiting the workers in a third world country. Sounds like he is part of the problem.
Jonathan Hemlock

New York, NY

#768255 Oct 11, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Oh boy Roy!
How are they different? Again again again!
<quoted text>
LOLOLhahahah the mind of the BRAIN washed yea they pay their taxes all right throwing up $100,000 in the strip clubs
LOL

Stroudsburg, PA

#768256 Oct 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you right wing retards are the ones scared of two black panthers.
Get a milk crate and step up to the bar.
... those two rejects from "Planet of the Apes" ... let them show up again. LOL

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Gainesville, FL

#768257 Oct 11, 2012
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
So now Obama performs abortions? You guys are so delusional!
He may as well do it himself...he certainly voted FOR that procedure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Bob of Quantum-Faith 256,562
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr Trojan 32,332
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 hr zef 311,625
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Fri Earthling-1 10,065
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web