Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1582519 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

CunningLinguist

Kissimmee, FL

#755754 Sep 28, 2012
Romney-R is 4 the rich wrote:
<quoted text>How quickly you forgot David Duke
"In 1988, Duke ran initially in the Democratic presidential primaries"
"In December 1988, Duke changed his political affiliation from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party"
Meaning it was easier for Duke to relate to mostly white republican party ..
Racism knows no bounds.

It is a abomination.

It has zero place in the 21st century.

Mankind is one species Homo-Sapiens, all parts are interchangable, regardless of ethnicity.

As for racists, they will quickly renounce their 'imagined superiority' when faced with needing a vital organ transplant and the only 'parts' available come from the very people, that they, shout at the top of their lungs, are inferior.

Where is their commitment then?

Will they stand by their ideals and say to the surgeons...
"I prefer to die rather than use a "(fill in hated people here) organ."
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#755756 Sep 28, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
obamacare will replace Medicare.....which will disappear...
I go on the health care dole in one week, it's taken me 65 fkn years to reach this point and I'm not worried, not a bit.

Should probably add that "time really flies when one is having fun!"

There's a reason for that btw.
still the same

New York, NY

#755757 Sep 28, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Those f*cking liars at the BLS, BEA, CBO.
Must be it.
BLS is FRANKIE CROCKER STILL AT BLS

Since: Nov 09

United States

#755758 Sep 28, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"old raper"
Boy 0 boy. You post the same shit over and over again, nothing new nothing of interest. The only audience you are playing to is the audience of losers. Keep it up.
Peace
KMA
Do you see the irony of your response, loser?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

#755759 Sep 28, 2012
still the same wrote:
<quoted text>AHHhhHHAaHHhaH youth I won't argue with and I know I can't win your in college and the only one in your class you have all the answers yeah I know your right yep REPB bad DEM good yes I know and that's a good thing, so dumb republican DOCTORS WROTE THIS BILL OR LAW ALL BY THEMSELVES WHILE GOOD DEM DOCTORS STOOD BY REAL SMART YOU ARE
At its annual meeting in Chicago, the American Medical Association voted to maintain its official position in favor of the "individual mandate," which requires nearly all Americans to purchase health insurance.

Up o date Mitt Romney refuses to apologize for Massachusetts health care plan
Gunner

Middletown, CT

#755760 Sep 28, 2012
Juan Williams - [Ann] Coulter's new book debunks democrat stereotype of GOP racism.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#755761 Sep 28, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text> LIAR
Does that word burn when it exits whatever orafice of yours it escapes your body from?
beggars for obama 2012

Blanchard, OK

#755763 Sep 28, 2012
<quoted text>excellent post , excellent idea !
Buy a nice bottle of Cotes du Rhone(i hear 2007 vintage is pretty good ) during the election day relax and enjoy the ride . We both know who will win ..
Begging fo bama here!

Thz only thang yo gown drink is some Colt 45s and MAD DOG 20/20....like the rest of us braindead beggars fo obammy...

Foshizzle!
LADIES....
Its-Dooney and Bourke tote fo yo VOTE everyday in my world!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#755764 Sep 28, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I go on the health care dole in one week, it's taken me 65 fkn years to reach this point and I'm not worried, not a bit.
Should probably add that "time really flies when one is having fun!"
There's a reason for that btw.
"Dole"?!? How much did you pay in over all those years?
Gunner

Middletown, CT

#755766 Sep 28, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Those f*cking liars at the BLS, BEA, CBO.
Must be it.
I know, right? Why would I or anyone else ever doubt what they're told by the good ol' U.S. government?
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

#755767 Sep 28, 2012
still the same wrote:
<quoted text>You are in CHITOWN WHAT PRIZE DID JOJO WIN
I'm not a Negro if this is what you implying .
beggars for obama 2012

Blanchard, OK

#755768 Sep 28, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you see the irony of your response, loser?
Beggars fo obammy here,

IRONy?

Wat n the hell are y0u goen do with an 'iron'?
Yiu ant going fo no job interview....

Buy we put'em on the agenda....

Im beggar Byron...a Vote fo obammy gets you an IYRON.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

#755770 Sep 28, 2012
beggars for obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Begging fo bama here!
Thz only thang yo gown drink is some Colt 45s and MAD DOG 20/20....like the rest of us braindead beggars fo obammy...
Foshizzle!
LADIES....
Its-Dooney and Bourke tote fo yo VOTE everyday in my world!
screw Obama or whoever else will stop me from achieving my own financial dreams .

Personal responsibility ,ever heard of it ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Milford, CT

#755771 Sep 28, 2012
<quoted text>Why take a train to NYC when you can take a bus from New Britain's Jimmy Cigar Shop ?
New Britain's municipal golf course, Stanley, named after Stanley Works, is very nice golf course. You can play during the week for $15. All the golf carts have GPS systems.

Also in New Britain is a famous German restaurant, East Side. Excellent food served by large breasted German women except my waitress was polish.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

#755772 Sep 28, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans put politics over the needs and health of America.
What do you think "politics" is?

It's "politics" that will take the rich man's money and give it to you?

That's what you want, right...the government to give you what you "need"?

Free phones, free health care. What's next...free food, homes, clothing? You want single-payer grocery stores?
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

#755774 Sep 28, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Dem,stick with the trolling,you dont even know
where I am moron!!
Think up some more aliases imbecile!!
and then Fk off go get a room with
your sissy limp dik boy friend!!
you know the Liar!! LOL.
what's up with the homosexual connotations ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
rip tide

United States

#755775 Sep 28, 2012
Kuda wrote:
<quoted text>Overall, the convenient icon rating system appears to be used almost exclusively for posts made by progressives to be rated negatively by regressives. It appears that Teanderthals move through these boards in packs to smack down opinions with which they disagree. Would anyone be surprised? It’s easy, requires no effort at verbal expression, does no harm and lets progressives know that our efforts here are worthwhile.
So you really couldn't compare this board to the voters identifying themselves more as democrat like the polls suggest?

I'm confused that the "Teanderthals" you are referencing are a majority on here, but as the pollsters provide evidence that's not the case on the streets.

I'm trying to find correlation between the national poll numbers and a "poll" on here.

I'm sorry I'm not explaining myself as clearly. Ok. On the news and on these boards, I see that conservatives are saying the liberal media skews poll numbers to their advantage. That's fine and dandy. On the other hand, their defense is that voters on the street are "identifying" themselves more democratic than conservative with a higher number claiming independent.

I was hoping to find some relation on here to that, just for fun.

So, if the conservatives are identifying themselves so aggressively on here, wouldn't they do the same on the streets?

Maybe it's comparing apples to oranges, but I thought it would be interesting to know.
And btw, I identify myself as independent.
Thanks!

“Birds Eye”

Since: Sep 12

Camp Bell

#755776 Sep 28, 2012
<quoted text>screw Obama or whoever else will stop me from achieving my own financial dreams .
Personal responsibility ,ever heard of it ?
Excellent statement.
I couldn't agree more.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#755777 Sep 28, 2012
<quoted text>what's up with the homosexual connotations ?
Itís a thing with men in particular. Some men just canít stop thinking about homosexuals, about how they canít possibly love them because they really hate them, about how horrible it would be to have sex with them, about how they could actually destroy their marriages. Thinking, thinking, thinking. Oh the horror of it all!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#755779 Sep 28, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think "politics" is?
It's "politics" that will take the rich man's money and give it to you?
That's what you want, right...the government to give you what you "need"?
Free phones, free health care. What's next...free food, homes, clothing? You want single-payer grocery stores?
Gunner thinks politics is putting your party over the good of the country.

No, it isn't.

Politics s pushing for your ideas to better this country.

The idea you support hurting this country to win an election is beyond anti-American, beyond pathetic.

Some people believe this country would be stronger with a different health care system.

Some people believe that an advanced society takes care of their poor.

Some people believe in different tax codes.

But no real American thinks it is OK for politicians to harm this country for political gain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Times pharts 33,688
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr susan9828 316,354
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Aug 14 Into The Night 11,335
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Jul 27 Aerobatty 258,484
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul '17 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul '17 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web