Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1643440 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#754355 Sep 27, 2012
FREEDOM TO SPEAK wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD, THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME THE PERSON THAT I AM, AND NOT LIKE THIS PERSON.
Rehab prayer?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#754356 Sep 27, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Didya learn that in rehab?
May your ugly, vile karma return to YOU-100 fold.

Best prayer of the day.

Inhumane, hypocriTICal POS.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 12

AntiObama

#754357 Sep 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Contribute monthly towards what system benefits? Speak English fer krissakes.
It would be easy to understand if you weren't such an old bat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#754358 Sep 27, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
For real huh?
Imagine having to go through life, that degenerately?
Why bleach, and prayers were invented.
(one to clean up after the scum, the other to fend OFF from the scum!!)
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Bleach and prayers, huh? You really need to get more fiber into that diet...where're the transcripts?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

We will not go gentle

#754359 Sep 27, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>you claimed to be a teacher? "your on the table..."
paint chips, lead paint chips...
Go back and re-read, dumbazz, there's an object for that possessive...you know you people who think you know everything are a real pain in the azz for those of us who really do...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#754360 Sep 27, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny to see a methamphetamine addicted unemployed slutpuppy such as you calling others names!!
Sober up and srtart posting in English, rather than your insane TIC language, only decipherable to nitwits and other meth users.
Put down the pipe--NOW!!
They never should have released you from CT Valley Hospital. You're still certifiable. Just not in KY, where they're all meth heads!!
"nutsucker"
Your entire post is bullshit!!!!!
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

#754361 Sep 27, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So if You choose to buy electricity from company A instead of Company B, How does Company A send their electricity down the same line as Company B & it somehow knows to funnel Company A generated electric to your house instead of Company B's power.
When you figure that out, let me know.
It is called wheeling power and it is done all the time.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#754362 Sep 27, 2012
Due to the popularity of the "Survivor" shows, and the stupidity of Texans...Texas is planning to do one entitled: "Survivor, Texas-Style!" The lucky contestants will all start in Dallas, drive to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, then to Houston and down to Brownsville. They will then proceed up to Del Rio, El Paso, Odessa, Midland, Lubbock and Amarillo. From there they will go on to Abilene and Fort Worth. Finally back to Dallas.

Each contestant will be driving a pink Prius
with 13 bumper stickers which will read:
1 "I'm a Democrat"
2 "Amnesty for Illegals"
3 "I love the Dixie Chicks"
4 "Boycott Beef"
5 "I Voted for Obama"
6 " George Strait Sucks"
7 "Re-elect Obama in 2012"
8. "Vote Eric Holder Texas Governor"
9. "Rosie O'Donnell is Texas born"
10. "I love Obama care and Chuck Schumer"
11. "Barney Frank is my hero"
12. "I side with Jane Fonda"

And the last sticker is a classic

13. "I'm here to confiscate your guns"
The first contestant to make it back to Dallas alive wins.

God Bless you dumb Texas Jackasses and God Bless America !
Vote Obama 2012

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#754363 Sep 27, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So if You choose to buy electricity from company A instead of Company B, How does Company A send their electricity down the same line as Company B & it somehow knows to funnel Company A generated electric to your house instead of Company B's power.
When you figure that out, let me know.
Hey! You figured something out for once. My power comes from a nuke plant with a garbage burning plant and a coal fired plant as backup.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Milford, CT

#754364 Sep 27, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilfuckface for sure.
Eligibility challenge arises in Electoral College
Thursday, September 27, 2012
World Net Daily ^| Jerome R. Corsi

A challenge to Barack Obama’s eligibility to be president is forming within the Electoral College process, WND has confirmed. James Grinols, one of 10 presidential electors chosen by the Republican Party of Minnesota, is asking GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney and vice presidential candidate Rep. Paul Ryan to provide Grinols’ legal counsel, Mario Apuzzo, with their “paper, full form official certificate of birth with raised seal from the place of your birth.”

Grinols’ goal is to establish a standard in the Electoral College that each candidate for the presidency and vice presidency present to duly nominated electors of their...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#754365 Sep 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Contribute monthly towards what system benefits? Speak English fer krissakes.
I don't do your level of IGNORANCE-Loser.

The fact that such a low-life level of it still exists, is just almost unfathomable actually.

Try starting from kindergarten again-you obviously blew the first time around.

Too bad for you...loser.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

We will not go gentle

#754366 Sep 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Didya learn that in rehab?
His/her probation didn't include rehab...musta' found Jesus in prison, as so many seem to do...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#754367 Sep 27, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to prove your insanity!!
And you are obviously in a meth induced rage, with your disgusting attacks on others.
If not for SS and Medicare, your mother would have been dead years ago. I don't believe she is alive today.
You're a toothless old hag in her 60's, not likely your hillbilly mother survived past her 50's.
Deal with it, loser!!
"nutsucker"
Another bullshit post from a certified bullshitter!!!!
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#754368 Sep 27, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Bleach and prayers, huh? You really need to get more fiber into that diet...where're the transcripts?
America is still waiting to see them.

Stand in line with the rest of us Leo1

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#754370 Sep 27, 2012
<quoted text>
May your ugly, vile karma return to YOU-100 fold.
Best prayer of the day.
Inhumane, hypocriTICal POS.
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
TRANSLATION

I am a dumb hick from Kentucky can't type or spell and Jealous of all you educated folk...
Jane Says

New York, NY

#754371 Sep 27, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
New poll today: Obama 50%!!!!
Mitt Mitt the POS!!! 44%.
Thanks real republicans!
Millions of you voted for Obama.
Millions of you will again. Thanks!
Mitt the out of touch idiot.
"I don't care about 47% of USA citizens"
But elect me!
The rich need more tax cuts?
Yeah! That's my ticket!
it won't matter whether you're rich or poor if the dollar collapses. well, actually it will. the rich can just move while the rest of us are unemployed and ducking the street rioting.

'Europe’s Riots, America’s Future
September 30, 2010 by Dan Mitchell

Riots and protests have swept across Europe, as populations lured into government dependency are upset that there’s no longer enough money to maintain the existing level of redistribution. Here’s an excerpt from a BBC report:

Tens of thousands of people from around Europe have marched across Brussels in a protest against spending cuts by some EU governments. Spain has held a general strike, with protesters in Barcelona clashing with police and torching a police car. Other protests against austerity measures have been held in Greece, Italy, the Irish Republic and Latvia.…In Greece and the Irish Republic, unemployment figures are at their highest level in 10 years, while Spain’s unemployment has doubled in just three years.…Police sealed off the EU headquarters and barricaded banks and shops ahead of the protest in Brussels. It was described by unions as a day of action under the slogan “No to austerity, priority to jobs and growth”.
Americans may be tempted to smugly scoff at Europe’s troubles, but it’s just a matter of time before the same problems afflict America. This chart is based on Congressional Budget Office projections (an optimistic “baseline” scenario and a more realistic “alternative” scenario) showing how the burden of federal government spending is about to skyrocket because of demographic changes and entitlement programs.

In the optimistic scenario, the federal government climbs to 45 percent of GDP. Add in state and local government, and that means the total burden of government will be about 60 percent of GDP – higher than France, Sweden, and Greece today. In the less optimistic scenario, the total burden of government will be in uncharted territory, perhaps akin to Cuba or North Korea. Needless to say, America will be convulsed by riots well before this point.'

and who will have the dopiest looks on their faces? the ones with the Obama Biden bumper stickers on cars filled with gas that cost $6 a gallon.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#754373 Sep 27, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Go back and re-read, dumbazz, there's an object for that possessive...you know you people who think you know everything are a real pain in the azz for those of us who really do...
Reading comprehension, critical thinking, history....
The list doesn't end.

Meanwhile, this is interesting and perhaps all these lawmakers should do the same thing:

When local activist groups challenged Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton to live on a food stamp budget for a week to mark Hunger Awareness Month, he took them up on the offer and found out just how hard it was. Stanton kept a diary on the challenge, which allotted him roughly $29 a week, the same amount 1.1 million Arizonans receive from the Supplemental Assistance Nutrition Program

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/09/26/9...
Jane Says

New York, NY

#754375 Sep 27, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>His/her probation didn't include rehab...musta' found Jesus in prison, as so many seem to do...
more find Mohammed in prison. they usually return.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#754376 Sep 27, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't do your level of IGNORANCE-Loser.
The fact that such a low-life level of it still exists, is just almost unfathomable actually.
Try starting from kindergarten again-you obviously blew the first time around.
Too bad for you...loser.
ROMNEY/RYAN will lose in 2012!
TRANSLATION

I am a dumb hick from Kentucky can't type or spell and Jealous of all you educated folk...

Spokane, WA

#754377 Sep 27, 2012
<quoted text>
No! They're billionaires with private nurses and car elevators!
"silly"
Bullshiit!!!!!!
Peace
PS: The topix censors have came out of their stupor. Once again bullshhiit when properly spelled is taboo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 min Trojan 34,843
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 320,260
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Tue Poor performance 11,802
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 9 Randy-From-Wooster 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web