Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
fred

Milford, CT

#680182 Jul 8, 2012
Justsaying wrote:
<quoted text>America is not sick of it. Only the Repubs that came up with this new crap like you. The only reason, and everyone knows, is the Repub machine thought maybe they could knockout or scare off some Dems from voting.
Anyone who opposes voter photo id plans to cheat, duh

America gets it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Milford, CT

#680183 Jul 8, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Nitwit, you know she is way more than your equal in every phase of this political game. Tis you that is limited to raunchy name calling along with a diminished capacity to see just how lame, clueless and hate filled you are. You have been reduced to a repetitive blabbering fool.
RIP Ernest Borgnine, victim of ObamaCare's death panel.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#680184 Jul 8, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a Mississippi pick up line? Did you and your 7 redheaded snaggle toothed brothers pool your resources?
Well gee Billy Bob, just how far up in those hills are ya? Mighty strange things go on in those parts. I bet y'all watched "All in the Family" every night didn't ya? LMAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#680185 Jul 8, 2012
Tony wrote:
Romney "Flip Flopper In Chief"
Romney "Out Sourcer In Chief"
Romney "Foreign Banker In Chief"
Romney "Foreign Investor In Chief"
Romney "Foreign Job Creator In Chief"
Looks like he's exceptional at Foreign Relations. Bo....not so much.:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Liberal BLUMPKIN

Placentia, CA

#680186 Jul 8, 2012
Billy Bob and Tony can now get married with Onumbnuts approval. Lily could be best Man
fred

Milford, CT

#680187 Jul 8, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one lying piece of crap does y our lying never end? Your lie has been disproved a hundred times. Right wing lies never die. They get resurrected every day by disgusting lying hypocrites like you.
Republican economic policies work. The Kenyan's communism? Not so much.

New Republican governors rapidly bringing down unemployment in their states
Sunday, July 08, 2012
Examiner ^| July 6th, 2012 | Robert Elliott

Every single one of [the 17 states that elected a tea party-supported governor in 2010] has seen its unemployment rate decline since January 2011. Three of them have had unemployment drop by more than 2%(Michigan, Florida, and Nevada). The average drop in the unemployment rate in these states was 1.35%. For a comparison, in January 2011

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#680188 Jul 8, 2012
PDupont wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re a goddamn liar as usual Frank. The Obama’s paid an effective rate of 20.5% which figures in $172,000 to charity or 22% of their adjusted income. The $5 trillion is also a figment of your delusional imagination.
Obama paid less than 14% federal income tax on his gross income. Obama not only wasted 5 trillion dollars of tax payers money he also spent tens off millions on personal vacations and personal frivolities. Even the most extravagant of our life times,John F Kennedy didn't spend that kind of money on personal arrogance."Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." He asked the nations of the world to join together to fight what he called the "common enemies of man: tyranny, poverty, disease, and war itself". Instead Obama represents tyranny and his policies support poverty and conflict.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Winter Springs, FL

#680189 Jul 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you bipolar by any chance?
A photo ID is required for cashing a check; applying for a job; getting a passport; getting married; seeing a doctor; selling real estate; buying a gun; redeeming a large winning lottery ticket; buying liquor; buying a car; getting a hunting or fishing license; applying for food stamps or housing; applying for Social Security and Medicare.
Are you trying to tell me people who come to this country don't have a passport when a photo ID was required to secure one? Or married and widowed women never cash a check or clearly have gotten married requiring a photo ID to do so?
You're argument doesn't hold water. And you have serious anger issues to boot.
Stop it Carol.

Google 24th amendment and start reading any of the entries and apply what you've just learned, from John Roberts, about what constitutes a tax. It's not my idea and it's not my argument it's in the US constitution and it's legal.

Change the amendment and solve the problem. Simple enough eh? So why hasn't it been done? Because it's a bullshyte issue and making the case to alter the 24th amendment would make the case the elimination of the absentee ballot.

Pay attention Carol, it doesn't matter what you think or what I think and since when has logic ever been a necessary ingredient of law.

You are wrong on this and no matter how much you fuss or how many inane posts you put up you'll still be wrong until the term poll tax is removed from the US Constitution.

Start a petition drive Carol it will be one hell of a lot better way to while away the hours than playing the queen of hearts on the Obama thread.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
frank

Oakland, CA

#680190 Jul 8, 2012
MOST OF DEM TO BLAME wrote:
Well, we just had another bad jobs report. The U.S. economy created just 80,000 new jobs during the month of June. Normally, about 125,000 new jobs need to be created every month just to keep up with population growth. So it is a bit odd that the official unemployment rate did not rise above 8.2%. What is even more alarming is that the Social Security Administration is telling us that 85,000 U.S. workers "left the workforce" and enrolled in the Social Security Disability Insurance program during the month of June. That means that the number of Americans enrolling in Social Security Disability actually exceeded the number of new jobs that was created. That is definitely not a sign of recovery. Unfortunately, this is about as good as things are going to get. Right now corporate profits are at an all-time high and usually after a recession has ended the percentage of working age Americans that have jobs bounces back very strongly. But that has not happened this time, and when the next economic crisis hits things are going to get a lot worse.
The headline to this article states that there will never be enough jobs in America again.
How could that possibly be true?
Well, the sad truth is that it is very hard to make a profit on an employee in the United States today.
Every year, the control freaks that run things just keep dumping more taxes, more laws, more regulations and more demands on employers. Hiring even a low level employee today is very complicated and very expensive.
These days a lot of small business owners have decided that it is simply not worth the hassle to hire more employees. If you can't make a profit on them, what is the point?
If there was going to be a major rebound in hiring, we would have seen it by now. Corporate profits are at an all-time high as I mentioned earlier. How much more money do they need to make before they start hiring?
But I don't blame them. Our politicians have loaded the system with plenty of incentives NOT to hire workers.
Yesterday, I wrote about how Barack Obama has been a one man wrecking crew when it comes to killing jobs. But he is not the only one to blame. The truth is that politicians from both political parties have been making things more difficult for employers for decades.
Today, many employers are trying to replace as many employees as possible with computers, automation, robotics and other forms of technology. Those are jobs that are not ever going to come back.
However, sometimes human labor is still actually needed.
But instead of hiring American workers, many big corporations are taking advantage of the emerging "one world economy" and are setting up shop in countries where it is legal to pay slave labor wages.
So how are American workers supposed to compete with that?
The truth is that they can't.
Today, you aren't just competing for jobs with your neighbors. Your competition also includes millions upon millions of hard working people on the other side of the globe that will gladly work 12 hour shifts in nightmarish conditions for a dollar an hour.
The United States has been losing millions of jobs to lower wage countries, and the fierce competition for the jobs that remain is driving down wages in this country.
As a result, many of our greatest cities that were once the envy of the entire world have become cesspools of filth, decay and wretchedness.
Democrats have been brainwashed into believing that merging our economy into a one world economic system is "good for American workers" and will bring more prosperity to this country.
Barack Obama is even negotiating a treaty right now that would reportedly ban all "Buy American" laws.
How stupid can we be?
I'm afraid if you get anymore f-ing stupid your empty head will explode -:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Milford, CT

#680191 Jul 8, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Stop it Carol.
Google 24th amendment and start reading any of the entries and apply what you've just learned, from John Roberts, about what constitutes a tax. It's not my idea and it's not my argument it's in the US constitution and it's legal.
Change the amendment and solve the problem. Simple enough eh? So why hasn't it been done? Because it's a bullshyte issue and making the case to alter the 24th amendment would make the case the elimination of the absentee ballot.
Pay attention Carol, it doesn't matter what you think or what I think and since when has logic ever been a necessary ingredient of law.
You are wrong on this and no matter how much you fuss or how many inane posts you put up you'll still be wrong until the term poll tax is removed from the US Constitution.
Start a petition drive Carol it will be one hell of a lot better way to while away the hours than playing the queen of hearts on the Obama thread.
blah blah blah Anyone who opposes voter photo ID plans to cheat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jean

Rhinecliff, NY

#680192 Jul 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually, Barney Frank (among others) did tell the American public F&F were doing "just fine" just a few years but everyone knew they weren't doing just fine.
You don't remember?
A member of the minority for most of the previous 15 years..Brney Frank. And of course you lying nitwit..that wasn't your lying point, was it? You just shoot off the top of your nitwit brain truth, facts, hstory, math, reality be damned. You need mental help Carol. You're one sick pathological liar.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Milford, CT

#680193 Jul 8, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenyan commie occupier scum are reduced to calling right wingers stupid for pointing out that the Kenyan's communist coup is an abject failure. What else do they have to say? ObamaTax is popular?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#680194 Jul 8, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Stop it Carol.
Interesting and valid point on the issue of absentee ballots.
Carol et all get fired up when they think they want to gang up and take rights away from others.
Drove to Gainesville this weekend and notice all those sick anti abortion billboards, with photos of fetuses and the message "Mom, I love you", kerrrist these people are sick in the head.
The other billboards were for guns! Go figure.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Milford, CT

#680195 Jul 8, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
A member of the minority for most of the previous 15 years..Brney Frank. And of course you lying nitwit..that wasn't your lying point, was it? You just shoot off the top of your nitwit brain truth, facts, hstory, math, reality be damned. You need mental help Carol. You're one sick pathological liar.
Democrats are 100% responsible for the sub prime fueled housing balloon and subsequent collapse of the financial sector by blackmailing bankers into issuing trillions in mortgages to minorities or face the charge of racism. The corrupt bully Barney Frank prevented Fannie and Freddie from being subject to regulation and oversight.

Read Reckless Endangerment, the Democrat's whole criminal Affordable Housing enterprise is documented in detail.

ps

You're a psychopathetic liar comrade Jean.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#680196 Jul 8, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Haaa! Agree.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#680197 Jul 8, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenyan commie occupier scum are reduced to calling right wingers stupid for pointing out that the Kenyan's communist coup is an abject failure. What else do they have to say? ObamaTax is popular?
So, you think you're smart freddie? I've never realized how many people could be so damn dumb as you rightwingers on here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Windermere, FL

#680198 Jul 8, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Here Jean. Here's undeniable and indisputable proof. Republicans were calling for more regulation on F&F since 2004 and Pelosi and the Democrats not only criticized them for it but insisted there was nothing to worry about.

Look if you dare. But you won't like it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#680199 Jul 8, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama paid less than 14% federal income tax on his gross income. Obama not only wasted 5 trillion dollars of tax payers money he also spent tens off millions on personal vacations and personal frivolities. Even the most extravagant of our life times,John F Kennedy didn't spend that kind of money on personal arrogance."Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." He asked the nations of the world to join together to fight what he called the "common enemies of man: tyranny, poverty, disease, and war itself". Instead Obama represents tyranny and his policies support poverty and conflict.
Liar

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Milford, CT

#680200 Jul 8, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting and valid point on the issue of absentee ballots.
Carol et all get fired up when they think they want to gang up and take rights away from others.
Drove to Gainesville this weekend and notice all those sick anti abortion billboards, with photos of fetuses and the message "Mom, I love you", kerrrist these people are sick in the head.
The other billboards were for guns! Go figure.
The Finland fluker hates to be confronted with how evil she is.

Soros Promotes UN Control Over Gun Ownership

Joe Wolverton, II
The New American
Saturday, July 7, 2012

George Soros is financing the fight to give the United Nations control of your guns.

Through his Media Matters organization, Soros is dumping pro-UN gun control propaganda into the mainstream media to coincide with the United Nations Conference on the Arms Trade Treaty being held in New York July 2–27.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Milford, CT

#680201 Jul 8, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you think you're smart freddie? I've never realized how many people could be so damn dumb as you rightwingers on here.
Nobody cares what you think rummy.

One word: 12 steps

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min ChristineM 232,674
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 26 min IBdaMann 2,654
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 33 min JAX 201,148
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Cpecker1313 306,948
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Bruin Nation 28,351
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 20 hr Roy the Boy 685
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) 23 hr The Real Daniel S... 281