Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1457927 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Average male

Charleston, SC

#648368 May 22, 2012
voice_n_lillies_but wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby steps...
First...
Tell "ReelDave" about all the troubles Republicans are inflicting on your ' Va J-J!'
massive black dicks, like obamas

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#648369 May 22, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Super PAC Priorities USA Action released a new ad on Tuesday continuing attacks on Mitt Romney's business record at private equity firm Bain Capital.
The 32-second ad targets Romney and Bain Capital for driving office supplies plant Ampad into bankruptcy and features former employee Loris Huffman, who worked at the company for 34 years before Romney's actions left her with no health care insurance.
"I thought that I was going to retire from there. I had about two and a half years to go," says Huffman in the ad. "I was suddenly 60 years old. I had no health care and thatÂ’s scary. When Mitt Romney did that, he -- he made -- he made me sick
Hey Lily-Mae: Tell us how many jobs the Kenyan has created/provided for people by starting a business? Has he ever run ANYTHING?

Has he ever met a payroll? Has he ever BEEN ON a payroll??

LOL
nut_suk_buttcula r

Blanchard, OK

#648370 May 22, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep gnawing the bone, lil dog!!
Too bad all you can do is snipe.
You don't participate in any discussions anymore, tired of getting your butt kicked all over the thread.
You're reduced to calling Lily a drunk several times a day.
Poor Emaam!!
Yet you still win "Most ignorant Poster" award!!
Dood...
How many anphetamines can you stick up your butt?

Whatever the number...its not enough to make you relevant...
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#648371 May 22, 2012
<quoted text>
The war on drugs demonizes the drug addict. If a person is addicted to a substance, he or she cannot just stop doing it.
Just imagine if all addictive substances were outlawed? Coffee, cigarrettes, anti depressants, anti anxiety drugs, sugar, alcohol, etc.
Say that this across the board edict was passed. How would the people react?
Thats the whole problem with you liberals every damn thing is always someone elses fault isn't it , who should the war on drugs demonize , surely not the consumer who actually drives the drug trade , we can't afford your liberal ways any longer ,fuck the addicts even if they are your kids and friends ,my kids and their friends can't afford to pay for them the way I pay for you .

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#648372 May 22, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Define "normal". If by normal do you mean majorities 'cause the incidence of red hair is about the same or do you consider redheads "aberrant"?
"normal" from the word "norm" meaning average. "Normal" is average.
"Mormally occurring" is what occurs without manipulation. Like, being born with spinal bifida or homosexual isn't normal, however it is mormally occurring.
John Galt

Spring, TX

#648373 May 22, 2012
<quoted text>
It's too complex for them. Ask them if they understand the concept of venture caplitalism!!
Why don't you explain it?

Hint: There are several different kinds of venture capitalism, one of which Obama engaged in with taxpayer money financing Solyndra.
Nobody you know

Tampa, FL

#648374 May 22, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not a President. He's a tribal king.
Yes, the ABMT
the American Black Marxist Tribe

Deport the Commie thug this year.
Send him home to Kenya to live in the mud hut with his brother.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#648375 May 22, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't do a thesis to get an undergraduate degree.
Many Master's degree has options other than a thesis. One being passing the PhD qualifying exams.
I don't know about law school.
Different states have different rules for maintaining active status for a license to practice law. Obama chose not to maintain his.
To be a lawyer you first have to pass the bar.
I've never seen any proof Obama passed the bar.
I have seen proof Obama had only two stints as a summer intern and something called "Project Vote" on his resume when he was given a position on the faculty of the University of Chicago Law School and had never then, and has not since ever seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.
John Galt

Spring, TX

#648376 May 22, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
You have ran no one off this thread. Period. You claim to do so and the poster(s) ypu claim to have ran off returns and makes you look like the piece of crap you are. My bet when president nobama is retired you will slink off into the sunset with nary a word.
Peace
KMA
Dermos/Tenzing has an inflated idea of his own importance, just like the other NYC Jews (lily, Jean).

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#648377 May 22, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals are more like 1% to 3% of the population. Perhaps higher among black men.
The deviant freaks are desperate to re-define themselves as normal despite their aberrant behavior.
You nitwits get hung up on numbers, but it's entirely besides the point.

If only 1 American were harmed by your ignorant views, it would still be a crime against the Constitution.

Here's the point, in our nation's founding document;

We hold it self evident that all men are created equal, and endowed by their creator with certain inalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

It's a Civil Rights issue, you nitwit.

The last one standing.

Women got their Civil Rights

Minorities got their Civil Rights

Time for gay Americans to get their Civil Rights.

It's inevitable.

Just as with your stupid support of coal, you're on the wrong side of history!!

(Remember when you tried to convince me that coal plants were gaining ground?? When the fact is, Natural Gas is displacing coal in all new power plants, and many retrofits. NG is cheaper than the scrubbers needed for cleaning coal emissions.)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Gunner

Middletown, CT

#648378 May 22, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily-Mae and other liberals just don't understand the term CHOICE. A person's lifestyle and what substances they use or don't use is a CHOICE.
Liberals don't advocate personal responsibility or accountability.
Liberals don't understand the concept of independence, whether from drugs or government. They love the addicted, the needy, the helpless.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

#648379 May 22, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
Have no idea where the above came from
Um, the above what?
John Galt

Spring, TX

#648380 May 22, 2012
<quoted text>
Let me ask you something: if you live in a development or condo; and your neighbor buys a house; puts zero down payment down, and then immediately goes to the bank and takes a loan on the inflated value of that house and goes on to buy a bigger more expensive house with that money,and maybe a new car, furniture, etc. and then abandons the initial property; files banktruptcy; what would you think about that?
The bank was stupid, but should go after the buyer for his back teeth.
carol

Orlando, FL

#648381 May 22, 2012
<quoted text>
Let me ask you something: if you live in a development or condo; and your neighbor buys a house; puts zero down payment down, and then immediately goes to the bank and takes a loan on the inflated value of that house and goes on to buy a bigger more expensive house with that money,and maybe a new car, furniture, etc. and then abandons the initial property; files banktruptcy; what would you think about that?
I probably think the same thing you think about that.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#648382 May 22, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But there wasn't less regulation,. More just was not added.
And there was no deal.
I wrote "oversight," not "regulation" you dumbass.
Let's go over that again.
The Director of OFHEO busted Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for cooking the books to hide the growing mountain of failede CRA loans.
The Democrats negotiate with the Republicans as detailed in the link.
Lo, and behold, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac increase their subprime activity after being busted for hiding a mountain of failed CRA loans, and the Democrats hold up their end of the agreement and vote in favor of the war in Iraq before they were against the war in Iraq.

That's f**king oversight, idiot. The Republicans reduced the oversight and the Democrats whored themselves out and voted to support the war in Iraq.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#648383 May 22, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"normal" from the word "norm" meaning average. "Normal" is average.
"Mormally occurring" is what occurs without manipulation. Like, being born with spinal bifida or homosexual isn't normal, however it is mormally occurring.
LOL
Gunner

Middletown, CT

#648384 May 22, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
More input from the turkey baster brigade with their household pets that are children in normal families.
Lily gets off on typing "vagina"...almost as much as when she types the c-word.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#648385 May 22, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The bank was stupid, but should go after the buyer for his back teeth.
Why? It's perfectly legal

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#648386 May 22, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
To be a lawyer you first have to pass the bar.
I've never seen any proof Obama passed the bar.
I have seen proof Obama had only two stints as a summer intern and something called "Project Vote" on his resume when he was given a position on the faculty of the University of Chicago Law School and had never then, and has not since ever seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.
I've not seen proof of the Kenyan passing the bar, either.........

Is that just another one of those records or documents that is HIDDEN OR SEALED?

And why would that be, you think?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#648387 May 22, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't me.
Whenever Carol or Nobraina gets real frustrated, they start with the nuc-tenzing being the same.

Funny coming from Nobraina who hijacked both of our original screennames.

Neither of them actually believes it, but they bring it out when either of us gives them too much a whuppin'.

Carol got mad because I caught her using 'digress' and 'ironic' incorrectly.

She hates it when her teacher lies get debunked.

That's when she brings our the nuc-tenzing nonsense.

She's very defensive of her used Jeep Liberty, since I pointed out it's not a very well built vehicle.

lolShe's been in a state of high umbrage ever since!!

Nobraina has discussions with you, but not me. Proving he knows we're two different people.

But he gets tired of being made the fool by either of us.

And you know how he lashes out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Brew In 32,590
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 hr silly rabbit 312,664
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 hr Eagle 12 258,039
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Fri Go Blue Forever 57
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Nov 28 Local Warming 10,372
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Nov 22 Heatherfeather 780
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Nov 20 Sandra Tillman 16
More from around the web