Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1278109 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Frank

Spokane, WA

#640214 May 12, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney has a record of firing people. What are his plans to solve unemployment? Bain Capital is responsible for 13,000 American Airlines employees losing their jobs and pensions.
Romney has never occupied The White House,he also wasn't involved in the Washington majority from 2006 to 2010 when our country was devastated by radical left wing policy,regulation,and legislation.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#640217 May 12, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama seems to be able to handle himself in a campaign. President Obama seems a bit like LBJ. His health care program seems an extension of G W Bush's prescription drug coverage.
Obama is a lot like Lyndon Johnson, he should drop his candidacy like Johnson did.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#640218 May 12, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a Muslim dog-eater, but...
It's the economy, stupid!
Anybody but Obama, absolutely anybody.
yeah...but-t-t...George Clooney, Betty White, Eva Longoria and a whole bunch of primal burr-head basketball players say that we should vote for King Obama.

Shouldn't we let other people think for us once in awhile?
Twister

Pittsfield, MA

#640221 May 12, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Millions of hard working United States citizens have lost there jobs since Obama started occupying The White House and setting anti-work legislation. Millions more when you count the short time Obama spent in The senate also pushing his radical left wing agenda.
What planet did you fly in from? Probably somewhere in Texas. Your numbers are slightly skewed. 3 million jobs have been added in the last 3 years and there would have been a lot more if the TEA party republicans had passed some job creating legislation as requested by the White House. OBAMA 2012!!!!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#640224 May 12, 2012
kidritalin wrote:
<quoted text>Oh right. I forgot.... Obama's foreign affairs experience was quite extensive.
Obama's claim to foreign affairs experience is that he ate dog meat and sniffed targum as a small child in Indonesia. He also capitalized on his ability to use racial stereotypes in his biography,even though he didn't know the difference between a Filipino and a Cuban. I can't possibly believe that any New York Puerto Rican would be willing to vote for him after the way he described them in this book.
fred

Plantsville, CT

#640228 May 12, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's claim to foreign affairs experience is that he ate dog meat and sniffed targum as a small child in Indonesia. He also capitalized on his ability to use racial stereotypes in his biography,even though he didn't know the difference between a Filipino and a Cuban. I can't possibly believe that any New York Puerto Rican would be willing to vote for him after the way he described them in this book.
The Kenyan should get foreign affairs points for being a KGB mole. Being a traitor for a foreign country counts. Not to mention the lizard illegally occupies the oval office.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#640229 May 12, 2012
Twister wrote:
<quoted text>
What planet did you fly in from? Probably somewhere in Texas. Your numbers are slightly skewed. 3 million jobs have been added in the last 3 years and there would have been a lot more if the TEA party republicans had passed some job creating legislation as requested by the White House. OBAMA 2012!!!!
There are eight million more people out of work since Obama,there has been basically zero jobs added since Obama took office even though the population has increased by ten million. That is eighteen million. Obama has induced policy,regulation,rules,and even a moratorium contrary to job creation.
fred

Plantsville, CT

#640230 May 12, 2012
Twister wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. The Kenyan lizard's communist coup has been a job killing machine. Work force participation is a depression levels.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#640231 May 12, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
Take it easy. You said I was older than you. That appears to be a fact, I simply added that I was a dummy. You are an adult, you are free to disagree, it is your right.
Peace
Oh you're really good. Reverse reverse psychology.

I'm just short of kissing your feet at this point. Please don't reverse reverse reverse me. God knows what I might do. Though fred might.

fred?
fred

Plantsville, CT

#640232 May 12, 2012
Twister wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kenyan lizard wants to talk about anything but his dismal failure.

The Face of Things to Come
By Victor Davis Hanson
May 10, 2012 5:39 P.M.

The campaign contour is pretty clear: The Obama reelection team will not make the case for the advantages and popularity of Obamacare, for the Chuian advantages of $4-a-gallon gas, for the dynamism of a 1.7 percent GDP growth rate, for the stimulatory effects of adding $5 trillion in new debt, or for why 8 percent unemployment does not qualify under the old rubric of a “jobless recovery.” Instead we are going to see a) mostly the spike-the-football sloganeering about Osama bin Laden and adherence to the Bush-Petraeus timetable in leaving Iraq, b) the supposed racism (Trayvon Martin–style), sexism (“war on women”) and homophobia of the Right, and c) personal attacks on Romney’s past.
John Galt

Houston, TX

#640233 May 12, 2012
Twister wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way Obama knows to create jobs is to hire a bunch of slugs to occupy government offices, doing nothing.
John Galt

Houston, TX

#640234 May 12, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text> I can't possibly believe that any New York Puerto Rican would be willing to vote for him after the way he described them in this book.
Did they overcharge Obama for drugs?

Lapeer, MI

#640235 May 12, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
American Airlines is still in business. Employees still have jobs, without a taxpayer bailout.
lily boca raton fl has a simplistic, childlike worldview.

She has watched too many Coca Cola "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing (In Perfect Harmony)" commercials.

Anything deeper or more involved than a George Clooney fantasy movie just befuddles her to no end.

Lapeer, MI

#640236 May 12, 2012
Twister wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA...
Any more jokes like that one?

Lapeer, MI

#640239 May 12, 2012
And if you don't believe that Celebrityville is full of sh*t, read the list and weep. Each time you lay down hard earned money for some movie or .mp3, you are supporting some real low-life Liberal cause.

http://www.newsmeat.com/celebrity_political_d...
Judge

Russellville, KY

#640241 May 12, 2012
DEM idiots wrote:
<quoted text> Thank
GOD Romney and the USA voters will fire Obama in November.
I don't think God would like America electing a cult High Priest as President.
Obama2012!!!!!!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#640242 May 12, 2012
Twister wrote:
<quoted text>
"Twister"
Your math is not real good. If 3 million jobs have been added in the last 3 years why are fewer Americans working today than there were 3 years ago?
3 million jobs, sounds good but do you realize it takes about 175,000 new jobs per month to keep up with the new entries to the job market? In 3 years that means over 6 million jobs were needed just to stay even.
Think before you post.
Peace
KMA
DEM idiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#640243 May 12, 2012
Judge wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think God would like America electing a cult High Priest as President.
Obama2012!!!!!!
Then don't vote for Obama. You must be one of those dumbass worshippers of Obamafailurism. Almost 4 years of utter incompetence, and you are stupid enough to admit you are still swallowing the Obama snakeoil of hopey-changey. LOL
InPlainView

AOL

#640244 May 12, 2012

ANTICHRIST -- photo ID'd:

&li st=UU8Qo18rshzw6bdvE-X2Hc0Q &index=1&feature=plcp

Judge

Russellville, KY

#640245 May 12, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way Obama knows to create jobs is to hire a bunch of slugs to occupy government offices, doing nothing.
So 26 months straight job growth out of the worst economic decline in US history since the Depression is nothing? Poor confused little man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min Eagle 12 247,686
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 39 min Into The Night 6,965
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 19 hr stewart scott 29,956
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Wed cpeter1313 310,234
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Tue Pastor Pete 201,864
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Aug 20 Jcrombie67 282
Hoophall Invitational - Miami Aug 17 Hoophall 1
More from around the web