Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1621034 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#637669 May 9, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>1/2 the country doesn't care, only the backwood hillbillies are adamently against it. It's a non issue -
PRINCETON, NJ -- Fifty percent of Americans believe same-sex marriages should be recognized by law as valid, with the same rights as traditional marriages -- down slightly from 53% last year, but marking only the second time in Gallup's history of tracking this question that at least half of Americans have supported legal same-sex marriage. Forty-eight percent say such marriages should not be legal.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/154529/Half-Americ...
It's neither a winner or a loser but once again the Democrats are setting the agenda, Republicans being knee-jerk and reactive.
Yes, 50%. That is why Obama is end running his response. Stating he agrees with same sex marriage so the gay organizations will stop with holding donations while allowing it to be a state issue. Not sure if this will please the first group.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#637670 May 9, 2012
IgnoramusI wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you better tell the 40% of DemocRats is WV who voted for a guy in jail over oMoron in the primary there, Moonbat.
Funny.....how'd you know we called Homer "moonbat" back in college? Faber University, 1973.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#637671 May 9, 2012
Epicurus wrote:
<quoted text>
Your HEROS!
It's the BUSH culture...
http://www.hereinreality.com/familyvalues.htm...
Besides their last names, George W and Jeb Bush have this in common: All of their children have been in trouble with the law. Unlike most Americans who commit crimes ranging from sexual misconduct to felony prescription fraud, the Bush Kids never go to prison.
Coping tag lines is simply lazy!
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#637672 May 9, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's amazing how Democrats keep setting the agenda, leading the Republicans around by the nose.
Keep your fingers away from my nose, you booger plucker.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#637673 May 9, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope springs eternal. He's a Communist with a Conservative screaming for help in the inside.
I was reading in one of Obama's speeches he claimed to be more conservative than Reagan. Darn that channeling of dead Republican presidents ends up with you becoming them but only perfect.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#637674 May 9, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Romney can only wish, no dream that some day (hopefully before election day for his sake) that his favorability rating was 60%. Most politicians would kill for that.
The way OBama's is slipping they will meet within a few months

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#637675 May 9, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are we STILL so reliant on outside oil then? As far as other energy creating fuels, why do we need to even import ANY coal at all.
Help Exxon make more money? Do PEOPLE not WORK at Exxon? Can people not buy Exxon Stocks if they so choose to??
Why are some people always so warped up in what OTHER people make-especially in things like the stock market? Do they not not know we live in a free trade economy and ANYone can buy stocks-including in OIL?
And it takes a awhile for such to get into the actual production phases--what is held back on NOW, will affect the economy in future years.
SUPPLY and demand. Demand is down in the US because prices have been AWFUL. And this administration hasn't done a thing..excpet WHINE about it-- to ease them off.
Aw, c'mon...the Kenyan Snake already explained to us how it's all Bush's fault. And they say that he's a high-IQ-ed Affirmative Action Harvard Graduate so he must be telling the truth, eh?
Florida

Tampa, FL

#637676 May 9, 2012
Greg wrote:
Obama is a little bit better that Romney. I predict that he will win 1-3 % if it this moron romney will be nominated. Ron Paul is better candidate, the only sane, honest, not corrupt politician and not backed by lobbists. And the only chance for USA, sorry that his nation has big problem with using this chance. If Ron Paul will loose, US nation will loose in reality.
It will be then no prosperity and it will be no peace. IT will be more and more debts and it will be financial disaster, irreversible and over.
Let democrats kill the planet with (hate) stupid and ignorance, so all will live in pain and suffering. Why do you hate intelligence?
-
Elect Joe? Big Sticks? Apologies to Iran? Blame America? Economy stagnates? Hair Plugs for Brains?
-
I'd like to think of this as NOT a growing trend... But even the rats know when to abandon and jump ship idiot!
-
Obama and Big Joe are NOT re-electable...
-
It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#637677 May 9, 2012
LATER!!!
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

#637678 May 9, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I'm lovin' it!
Obama's "War On Marriage" forced out of the closet!
NOT going to help him in November. No way, no how...and he knows it.
Gonna be fun watching him "evolve"!
"Obama" the first half black , half white , part Irish and half gay presidink .
John Galt

Spring, TX

#637679 May 9, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
"I have to tell you that over the course of several years as I have talked to friends and family and neighbors when I think about members of my own staff who are in incredibly committed monogamous relationships, same-sex relationships, who are raising kids together, when I think about those soldiers or airmen or marines or sailors who are out there fighting on my behalf and yet feel constrained, even now that Don't Ask Don't Tell is gone, because they are not able to commit themselves in a marriage, at a certain point I’ve just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same sex couples should be able to get married,” Obama told Roberts, in an interview to appear on ABC’s “Good Morning America” Thursday. Excerpts of the interview will air tonight on ABC’s “World News with Diane Sawyer.”
The president stressed that this is a personal position, and that he still supports the concept of states deciding the issue on their own.
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/presiden...
He did not state after his kids opinion if Bo had one
Obama is a gutless wimp. But then we already knew that.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#637680 May 9, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Romney can only wish, no dream that some day (hopefully before election day for his sake) that his favorability rating was 60%. Most politicians would kill for that.
Oh you mean like the 66% approval rating Romney had his first year as MA governor? Should be about the same during his first year as president, don't you think?
Silvermaven

United States

#637681 May 9, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
A. The Islamist terrorists started a world war. We either had to surrender or spend the money to fight for our security.
B. The wars didn't become quagmires until Obama took office.
1. The surge Obama opposed was obviously successful.
2. The enemy of the United States, the Taliban and Al Qaeda, were confined to the mountainous tribal regions until Obama ordered the US Armed Forces to quit fighting and retreat to the population centers. After which, we were still fighting the Taliban, but instead of away from the population of Afghanistan, Obama paved the road for them to merely follow Obama's retreat right up to the population centers and imbed themselves in it.
C. The recession was caused by the Democrats' ludicrous subprime housing mortgate underwriting program. Additionally, Christopher Dodd and Barney Frank sabotaged any effort to minimize the effect.
Thanks for playing. Next?
MEEEEE I want to play....LOL

Actually WWIII started in 1983 the same time AIDS/LYME/MADCOW all broke out...They thought it would drop us but it didn't. It caused us to tolerize infections to cause all syndromes of unknown origin. Autism/MS/ALS/Parkinsons/Lupus /Alzheimers/CFS/Diabetes/Crohn s/HeartDisease/ME/Arthritis--- All of the hundreds of syndromes they blessed US with were caused by the beginning of the war by giving first African trials and then US trials of HepB vaccines. Which caused AIDS illness in all of them for which all they could see was a virus that was quickly gobbled off with patent visions for stuck in litigation for 30yrs....LOL Worked real well huh...

Let me introduce you to the real AIDS and its cause===
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
&fe ature=youtu.be

Wow. Did he say 80%? No its more like 90. Which is why our avg. life exp. is not over the 65 it was 60yrs. ago...

Say thank you criminals in Congress for letting them get away with murder all these yrs. Ask youself why the criminals in Congress refused ALL Lyme bills a vote---even with 120 cosigners. Ask yourselves why they took doctors licenses who tried to treat the real AIDS in our kids to cure. Ask yourselves WHY NO ONE would even try to treat to kill all the infections hiding in the real aids when they knew it would work and stem cells could keep the infections out...

We have NO SS for at least 200yrs. because the criminals fixed US with the NVICP to make govt. pay to take care of them all instead of treating to cure, by lying about what it really was caused from. Vaccine they made from cells that contained Syphilis/HepB-whatever they thought that was/cancer.

You cannot kill the God Like protein in spirochetes,

just as they knew they could not kill the HeLa cells by any means known to man.

So they infected us all with them including all our kids and soldiers who now suffer without treatment caused by the even more antigens they add to the mix everyday to hurry up and get rid of US so they can plant their flag.

In case you haven't noticed Congress cheers them on to do just that. Because they like what they do for them in return for the at least 3 billion a yr. we have given them to protect themselves as they beg US to take out Iran to finish US off once and for all.

And you can thank My Honorable President for getting US patent relief before they dropped us like flies with more swindle flu or Anthrax. And you can thank him for finally telling them to do their jobs or they would be held accountable.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#637682 May 9, 2012
flack wrote:
The wheels are falling off the bus. How is Obama going to throw people under it? They are going to go crazy the next few weeks!!!
Chalk this up under another of Flack's false predictions(AOFFP)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#637683 May 9, 2012
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
How about this?
Instead of monetary retirement packages for public employees, we subsidize with free access to entitlement programs.
Free access to all food banks.
Free healthcare at all General Hospitals.
Free access to public transportation.
Free access to all Junior Colleges.
"And if you call within the next 10 minutes, we'll throw in a FREE Toilet Paper Holder!!!"

Nothing is free. Get used to it. King Obama is a liar.
carol

Orlando, FL

#637684 May 9, 2012
flack wrote:
Like turkeys you have to keep libtards out of the rain.
They probably accuse the republicans of turning the hose on them.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#637685 May 9, 2012
Let's not forget 21% of Democrats in NC voted no preference rather than vote for Obama
Florida

Tampa, FL

#637686 May 9, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
The way OBama's is slipping they will meet within a few months
When Romney announces a vice president his numbers will soar...
-
Hair plugs for brains, big mouth, big stick Joe O'Biden not so much..
-
Even the demoRATS know when to abandon or jump ship!
-
It's the culture...
John Galt

Spring, TX

#637687 May 9, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's amazing how Democrats keep setting the agenda, leading the Republicans around by the nose.
It's amazing that Democrats keep pushing the homosexual agenda despite repeated rejections by the voters, even in liberal states like California.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

#637688 May 9, 2012
Anyone seen Joe Biden today?

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr True Cure 318,388
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Not who you think 34,472
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Oct 20 Wisdom of Ages 11,652
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 30 Frankie Rizzo 201,871
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 29 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web