Legit Western Union Money Transfers W...

Legit Western Union Money Transfers Worldwide..Earn at Minimum $20.000 weekly

Posted in the NCAA Basketball Forum

JIMMY

UK

#13 May 30, 2013
This guy is a scammer nothing more needs to be said about that.
Delade

Myrtle Beach, SC

#14 Jun 22, 2013
I am begging you all, please stop looking for "real" WU transfers, there aren't any.

All I have found were thieves and liars, and I have stopped looking, period.

Do not contact me saying you are different and have proof, do not contact me saying you can do one for very cheap (once you have been ripped for $50 there is nothing cheap enough)Do not contact me telling me how I should just "Trust" you and my world will change and "We" can start making lots of money.

I will no longer pay to get ripped off.

I now am working with a couple companies from home and going to school.

[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Cheech the Conser... 1,509,494
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min True Christian-Jew 313,674
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr HePharted 32,826
News Buzzer-beating shot lifts Florida over Wisconsi... Sat BuzzerPhartss 2
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite (Sep '16) Mar 16 MakePhartce 105
News North Carolina Governor Who Signed Bathroom Bil... Mar 15 Bath phart 2
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Mar 14 superwilly 258,478
More from around the web