Would Anthony Hickey Come Home in LSU Coaching Change?

With word that Louisiana State basketball coach Trent Johnson is heading to TCU awaiting for official confirmation on Monday, here is the next pressing question? Will that create a scenario where 2011 Kentucky Mr. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rudy

Hopkinsville, KY

#21 Apr 13, 2013
Herb Covington played for the Saints he's white. All these blacks that you keep braggin' on they didn't do too much with their pro careers, must be the white mans fault. As for Hickey the 3 suspensions say it all but hey he's got the race card he can always play.
Go Tigers

Hopkinsville, KY

#22 Nov 21, 2013
Rudy wrote:
Herb Covington played for the Saints he's white. All these blacks that you keep braggin' on they didn't do too much with their pro careers, must be the white mans fault. As for Hickey the 3 suspensions say it all but hey he's got the race card he can always play.
actually some of them were in the pros for years 10 to 12 years. And still in the office at the pros. There has been 20 more overseas basketball players from here in which 15 of them have their degree, so judging people by the color does not mean they are good or bad athelete, the key is to be effective in society.
tigger

Hopkinsville, KY

#23 Nov 21, 2013
David Means played with the Bills...back in the day. I think he was teammate with OJ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min TSM 1,192,553
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min waaasssuuup 235,784
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 42 min Big D 201,423
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Pearl jam 308,964
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 2 hr squeezers 754
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Chosen Swallower 29,078
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 12 hr alvina haynes 13
More from around the web