#8 Feb 23, 2013
dr david willy wrote:
yes i want loan
gat back to me [email protected]
Rose mary

Ashburn, VA

#10 Mar 27, 2013
Hello my fellow viewers:
My name is Rose Mary, & Iam from U.S. I will like to testify the goodness of a great loan lender.
I own a super market here in U.S. Last year, my super market was burnt down by some unknown men, during the month of july.
That was the only place were I do generate some amount of money that I do use in paying my children's school fees, because they lost their father 5 years ago. Life has not be easy ever since then, I have looked & search for solutions to re-build the super market, but the was no help from any where.
I have emailed and visited many sites, in order to borrow a loan, but they all played me, shamed me and collected the little money that I was having. Until when I emailed by an unknown company, a very free, fair and just company, name PAUL WILIAMS LOAN COMPANY, who brought me out of poorverty.
They told me that they offer any kind of loan, like personal loan, student loan, self oriented company loan, public loan and government loan. It took them 3weeks to convince me. But some thing came to my mind and I said let me give them a trial. So they emailed me & sent me the loan application form, so I filled it & get back to them. So 2days later, the sent me the loan @ an income rate of 3%. I was so surprised & get back to them on how to get my loan, so they sent me the instruction on how to claim my loan.
I went to the bank the next day, & I claimed my loan. I am now living large. I thank God for using Dr PAUL WILIAMS to take me out of poorverty.
Viewers out there, I strongly believe that he can help you in any amount of loan you need.
You can contact him via:
[email protected] OM.
Rose Mary..........
susan

Ashburn, VA

#20 Jun 20, 2013
mrs (susan) from United state of
america, i stayed in alabama, and i have a broke
up buisness, until i found this company email
who help me to gain a loan for buisness,, and
now i want to used this short medium to
congratulate the above company for the fast and safe money they loan to me without any form of
collateral, i loan 500,000 usd from the company
to save my buisness and lotts more, i saw their
mail on the internet, everyone always give
testimony for what they did, so i quickly
contacted them and they all did everything for me without stress and my money was sent to
my account 24hrs later, i was surprise and feel
glad, now i now have a standard buisness
control agent who help me, now i will advice
those who need urgent loan to contact them at [email protected] COM) they will help you immediately

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,497,360
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 4 hr Rshermr 10,986
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 20 hr Faith Michigan 313,382
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Wed ResidentPhartx 32,756
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Tue TrumpsPhartsx 99
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Tue waaasssuuup 258,484
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Feb 15 Jhuerta 287
More from around the web