Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of marriage

Full story: WBIR Knoxville

University of Tennessee women's basketball coach Pat Summitt has filed for divorce.
Comments
121 - 136 of 136 Comments Last updated Apr 1, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Earl Keese V wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound like you want to lick that hairy, dried out, rancid, alzheimer infested clam.
EARL your about as useful as a root canal..
the real bigT

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Most of you Putz's are still stuck in 1998 and Fulmer worship.
I guess you'll still be gushing over this drooling dyke for a couple of decades to come.
mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

the real bigT wrote:
Most of you Putz's are still stuck in 1998 and Fulmer worship.
I guess you'll still be gushing over this drooling dyke for a couple of decades to come.
Whats with you jokers a peron like SUMMIT does something with her life and you cant stand it in fact you sound like your with the TALIBAN after all you have the same philosphy dont want women to be succesfull so why dont you go join them they need more cannon fodder..
the real bigT

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Was talking about all of you throwbacks who live in the sports past.
Might want to work on your reading comprehension skills there Einstein.

And recent history recalls what a nasty bitch she was in her post game press conferences. All she ever did was tear down her players in front of the media.
Be damned if I'd let my daughter be subject to her ego fed wrath.

Sorry if the truth stings a bit.
Get a life Loser EK

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

the real bigT wrote:
Was talking about all of you throwbacks who live in the sports past.
Might want to work on your reading comprehension skills there Einstein.
And recent history recalls what a nasty bitch she was in her post game press conferences. All she ever did was tear down her players in front of the media.
Be damned if I'd let my daughter be subject to her ego fed wrath.
Sorry if the truth stings a bit.
You're one of the lowest and most vile pieces of human skin I have ever encountered. I pray Karma gives you just one tenth of what you have dished out about P Summit. You are nothing, you are no one, just some poser on a topix forum in Ktown. Pat Summitt is known all over the world, as a WINNER, in more ways than one. You vile, vitriolic, misogynist bigot make me want to puke. Jealousy is so fitting for you with that "teeny weeny" syndrome you got going on. Fcuk you and the horse you rode in on. BTW, because she has more wins than any man, doesn't make her homosexual, you must have had a horrible childhood, what happened, the girls beat tthe shit out of you daily? God fcuk yourself!
Get a life Loser EK

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Whats with you jokers a peron like SUMMIT does something with her life and you cant stand it in fact you sound like your with the TALIBAN after all you have the same philosphy dont want women to be succesfull so why dont you go join them they need more cannon fodder..
Allow me to tell you what's wrong with these "jokers". They don't have a life, they spend their days and nights, right here, attacking everyone and everything that attempts to post. Put them all together and they might have an IQ of 44, that's a stretch. Also, they suffer from "teeny weeny" syndrome, they hate everyone that doesn't bow to their leader and head pimp, Earl Keeese V. Any other questions, let me know. There is tons of shit in the back of this forum that will paint the picture clearly!
real bigT

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Get a life Loser EK wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to tell you what's wrong with these "jokers". They don't have a life, they spend their days and nights, right here, attacking everyone and everything that attempts to post. Put them all together and they might have an IQ of 44, that's a stretch. Also, they suffer from "teeny weeny" syndrome, they hate everyone that doesn't bow to their leader and head pimp, Earl Keeese V. Any other questions, let me know. There is tons of shit in the back of this forum that will paint the picture clearly!
Kind of sounds like you, doesn't it?
Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Get a life Loser EK wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do people like you get on here and criticize others for being everything that they themselves are?
You go through cycles where you come in here all jacked up and angry and proceed to stalk Earl and others. Even using his name in your title name. That's more than a little bit of mental instability on display from you.

I'd say Karma has already paid you a visit, And we all see how it's left you. Cold, Lonely, And very Hateful.
I guess now you'll be coming after me. Well go right ahead, Nobody here takes you seriously as it is.
Get a life loser EK

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do people like you get on here and criticize others for being everything that they themselves are?
You go through cycles where you come in here all jacked up and angry and proceed to stalk Earl and others. Even using his name in your title name. That's more than a little bit of mental instability on display from you.
I'd say Karma has already paid you a visit, And we all see how it's left you. Cold, Lonely, And very Hateful.
I guess now you'll be coming after me. Well go right ahead, Nobody here takes you seriously as it is.
hahahahahahaha, what a joke!!! You couldn't actually believe I care what anyone in the knox topix forum thinks of me. That's some funny shit. BTW, Karma isn't your nic, and when the gal that owns it finds out you're using it. I dare say, you will get exactly what you deserve. All you little Earl suckers, get a life. I'm not wasting anymore time today, but I will be back, whenever I decide to and not a second before, now STFU!
Squirrelly Early

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

You have Earl envy like nobody else who's ever been here before you. You trail around after him like some lovesick puppy.
And your soon to be upcoming ranting and raving post will prove that.
Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Get a life loser EK wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahaha, what a joke!!! You couldn't actually believe I care what anyone in the knox topix forum thinks of me. That's some funny shit. BTW, Karma isn't your nic, and when the gal that owns it finds out you're using it. I dare say, you will get exactly what you deserve. All you little Earl suckers, get a life. I'm not wasting anymore time today, but I will be back, whenever I decide to and not a second before, now STFU!
Girl that owns it? You are just another ignorant hilljack.
Get a life Loser EK

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

I wish peace love and happiness for all of my topix brothers and sisters.
And a special call out to my man Earl.
real bigT

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Get a life loser EK wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.urbandictionary.com /define.php?term=cra%20cra

You just can't get over Earl, can you?
Get a life Loser EK

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

No i can't. He's deep into my head. And I'd like to give him some head deep.
Franklin

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

LOL

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Thanks for the many years Pat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,096,647
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 54 min CunningLinguist 225,723
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brian_G 305,398
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana 1 hr Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning 2 hr Mike Williams 1
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr anonymous 26,978
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 19 RICK SERVICE 28

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••