Kenny Drummond's Prep School Thingy

Jul 16, 2007 Full story: Section Six 17

“Whatever (academic credentials) they come in with, that's what they leave with”

Drummond calls his venture Future Academy, but at this point, it's clearly more future than academy. via Section Six

Full Story
steve mONTEIRO

Newcastle, CA

#1 Jan 6, 2008
K.Drummond is a player who had incredible taleny and got blacked balled from the nba because of the book tec fouls this guy has a hole lot to give to the kids who may not get the chance to play if they aren;t given the 411 on what to expect, ps, muvh luv K.D. COACH STEVE , CALLY
G-Dub

United States

#2 Jul 5, 2008
Tell me about Coach Drummond w/Future Prep.
bennie Garnett

Eugene, OR

#3 Jan 26, 2009
I went to junior college with kenny Drummond and he is far from 'a smart guy' I cant say that this hole 'future academy' is bogus but I sure smell fish. C'mon "FOX"(his nickname) What are you doing man
bowman

Greensboro, NC

#4 Feb 3, 2009
i go to the Y every morning, and i see kenny drummond in the gym, without an agreement or membership to the Y, and the only thing he is doing with these kids is having then shoot baskets with medicine balls and run suicides. the dude' sprogram is a joke. He's headed to jail for ripping people off and that's where he deserves to be. He's a crook.
bennie garnett

Eugene, OR

#5 Mar 13, 2009
you cant get blackballed from the NBA the NBA picks the best players to play no matter what the circumstances he didnt make it because his talent was not NBA TALENT PERIOD Yea he had game but D1 was the peak of it. GET REAL I know dude personally and I hope he truly is seeking repentence from God cause that's all we have
CBJ

Chandler, AZ

#6 May 19, 2009
bennie garnett wrote:
you cant get blackballed from the NBA the NBA picks the best players to play no matter what the circumstances he didnt make it because his talent was not NBA TALENT PERIOD Yea he had game but D1 was the peak of it. GET REAL I know dude personally and I hope he truly is seeking repentence from God cause that's all we have
It seems like you have an axe to grind with KD-Did he start over you or something? Whats the beef?
Bennie Garnett

Eugene, OR

#7 May 23, 2009
this situation has nothing to do with our professional relationship whether he started or I started you are waaaaay off the mark. My point iz KD(as you call him)needs to walk the walk of a professing Christian just as I need to walk the walk. Difference is, I'm not in hiding cuz I have nothing to Hide where iz He? You can reach me anytime at grnttgprc@ao.com. ANd as for you who did you ever play for? CBJ(Phoenix) Refreshing KD and I with Gatorade during timeouts dont count.
monty

Oakland, CA

#8 Oct 4, 2009
ben you are a great kid and you should't give your power to anyone, I know fox as well as anyone I sat with him during the draft after he came back to sac, I agree Ben Foxxy needs to stop and move on with his life
margaret mccarty

Asheboro, NC

#9 Nov 5, 2009
Need help getting a current address for Kenny Drummond. In June I went to small claims court and won the settlement against Kenny. To no suprise he has yet to pay up. I filed a judgement against him for defaulting on the settlement. Unfortunately he was not able to be served because he has moved again. Imagine that. If anyone has current address for him please post so that he can be served again.
KENNY IF YOU ARE READING THIS I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I WILL NOT GIVE UP. I AM GOING TO MY MONEY AND MAKE SURE YOU SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO MYSELF AND OTHERS.
Margaret McCarty
gpatter1

Atlanta, GA

#10 Feb 27, 2010
Is this the same Kenny Drummund that attended Sacramento City College? Hit me up at bs4jcrev@yahoo.com
gpatter1

Atlanta, GA

#11 Feb 27, 2010
bennie Garnett wrote:
I went to junior college with kenny Drummond and he is far from 'a smart guy' I cant say that this hole 'future academy' is bogus but I sure smell fish. C'mon "FOX"(his nickname) What are you doing man
What Junior Colleg did you attend with Kenny? Hit me up at bs4jcrev@yahoo.com
Bennie Garnett

Eugene, OR

#12 Oct 8, 2010
gpatter1 before Fox ever went to CA he attended a small JC outside of Peoria Called Spoon River He never played there because he couldnt pass the GED so he went to CA where obviously some strings were pulled
s monty

Rancho Cordova, CA

#13 Sep 10, 2011
Bennie lets stop the convo u both could play the game and u both had yur chances i know i was there for the both of u correct so ease up and let god b his judge not us lets all walk the talk and by the way i dont remember anyone in that room on sutterville road during the draft but kenny and myself the guy who worked him out until he left here to go work out for miami. And B U BY FAR THE BEST SHOOTER FROM SAC I KNOW HAD MOT THAT LEAGUE WENT BELLIE UP U WOULD HAVE BEEN A STAR AS WELL. PS GOD BLESS MY PATNER GREG RIP BUDDY LUV TO A;LL OF U BALLERS
post player

Schaumburg, IL

#15 Mar 7, 2013
Kenny is in Bellevue Illinois.
GONNA GET YA

Matthews, NC

#16 Apr 17, 2013
Thanks, post player.COM ING YOUR WAY KENNEY!!!!!!!
McKinney

Chicago, IL

#17 Apr 21, 2013
GONNA GET YA wrote:
Thanks, post player.COM ING YOUR WAY KENNEY!!!!!!!
bellevue gym 6:45 on Wednesday nights
kennydrummondthe conartist

Winston Salem, NC

#19 May 25, 2014
His phone number is on google...google kenny drummond Bellevue Illinois. He ripped so many families in nc off with that fake program based out of high point. He told us meals were included and went as low as getting canned goods donated from the local food bank. I wish at the time, the parents involved would have joined together. But he put on such an act that left everyone torn. This man is a pure fraud. In 2006 -2007 he claimed the school was accredited. Shame on us for trusting the people that referred us to him but we were in such a crunch to make things happen and fell for him selling magic beans!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 29 min RealDave 1,110,499
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 36 min CunningLinguist 227,579
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr cpeter1313 305,647
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,403
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 hr Ultraman 200,968
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••