Rick Brown on the Hawkeyes: Let's coo...

Rick Brown on the Hawkeyes: Let's cool the Final Four talk for now

There are 1 comment on the The Des Moines Register story from Jan 23, 2014, titled Rick Brown on the Hawkeyes: Let's cool the Final Four talk for now. In it, The Des Moines Register reports that:

ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Things got serious in the hours leading up to Iowa's Big Ten basketball game at Michigan Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Des Moines Register.

Bob

Sergeant Bluff, IA

#1 Jan 24, 2014
Idiot!! I heard 1 person say that. ONE!! There has been NO talk of Iowa being a final four team except him! So instead of writing this idiotic blog just shoot him an email

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Brad 1,458,567
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 min ThomasA 312,696
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 37 min Bruin For Life 32,599
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr New Age Spiritual... 258,040
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) 17 hr Yin 17
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Dec 2 Go Blue Forever 57
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Nov 28 Local Warming 10,372
More from around the web