UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32407 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21075 Jul 12, 2013
Off to MBD's place for our weekly hot tub fun. Hey Nation, if the traffic is too nasty, I may need another foot rub from you ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooo Bruins!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Keaau, HI

#21076 Jul 12, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
Off to MBD's place for our weekly hot tub fun. Hey Nation, if the traffic is too nasty, I may need another foot rub from you ;)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooo Bruins!
You Fing wish.

West Hollywood, CA

#21077 Jul 13, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
You Fing wish.
I cool breeze last night added to the delight of hot bubbles against tight skin! And I and talking about my nightly cleanser cream sister ;)

Go Bruins, Go MBD Hot Tubs!

West Hollywood, CA

#21078 Jul 13, 2013
ain't (and)

oops, getting too excited again :)

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#21079 Jul 14, 2013
Squirrel.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#21080 Jul 14, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>So Rob, how proud will you be of the (B)ruins when they wont be able to match your 9 wins of last season? Your coaching scheme has now become familiar, your boy Hundleys game has been exposed, and your go to guys are gone. Sorry, you will surprise no one this year... HaHa
USC - WE WILL FINISH HIGHER THAN UCLA IN 2013.
You ar so right!! we won't suprise any teams this year, but that's only becuase everyone knows WE ARE the class of the PAC-12 and we are expected to dominate!!! anything less than a 10 wins will be disappoiting. We're bigger, stronger, faster, more experienced than last year, and we're the two-time-defending Pac-12 South division champs. We're ready to destroy the competition. No one in our Pac-12 Division will touch us this year. As for USC, I hate to break it to you, because I know how much you adore your trOJenz, but at the very best you will be a 6-6 team. You have a talented DE spots in Breslin and Williams, and that's about it, Pullard Hayes is over rated. On offense you have no QB and an OLine that is average at best, and that won't be able to push anyone around.

#21081 Jul 14, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Think USC will win 7?
Hell no!!! they will be 3-0 and all the bandwagon sucsters will be all excited, then BOOOM!!! they will finish 3-6 or 2-7 in their final 9 games.

West Hollywood, CA

#21082 Jul 15, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Hell no!!! they will be 3-0 and all the bandwagon sucsters will be all excited, then BOOOM!!! they will finish 3-6 or 2-7 in their final 9 games.
Good one Lifer, keep those Bruin nay-sayers away from us! That is a good way to deflect that in fact our Bruins usually end each season on losing streaks. Because that is about to end, right ;)

Go Bruins! No band on our wagons!

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#21083 Jul 15, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Hell no!!! they will be 3-0 and all the bandwagon sucsters will be all excited, then BOOOM!!! they will finish 3-6 or 2-7 in their final 9 games.
But it will be funny if Hawaii beats them in the opener. Norm Chow has his bag go tricks.

Wow! Just read A&M can't play them. SEC says no way.

#21084 Jul 15, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
But it will be funny if Hawaii beats them in the opener. Norm Chow has his bag go tricks.
oh that would probably meanq the end of chosen traveler on Topix.

West Hollywood, CA

#21085 Jul 16, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Please Miss Wolfie, we gave Coach Ricky and Uncle Normie plenty of time to get our Bruin act in order and those two fellas could never get things done! They did help organize a very well preformed player ditch day every season though ;)

As much and you, Lifer, and I would take joy in seeing those nasty Trojans to fall to the Warriors, please sister, you know we have a better chance of finding a four leaf clover in the North Shore sand after a monstrous days of waves :(

Go Bruins, we CAN bear Nevada. Go Warriors, unfortunately they CAN'T beat the Trojans!

West Hollywood, CA

#21086 Jul 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>oh that would probably meanq the end of chosen traveler on Topix.
Hmmm, not sure I would like that Lifer, as I do enjoy hearing about his visits to the seedy side of Rio, interacting with the street fellas on ChiquitaÂ’s annual pilgrimages there ;)

Go Bruins, Go Lifer in Vegas, Go Chiquita in Rio!

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#21088 Jul 16, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Miss Wolfie, we gave Coach Ricky and Uncle Normie plenty of time to get our Bruin act in order and those two fellas could never get things done! They did help organize a very well preformed player ditch day every season though ;)
As much and you, Lifer, and I would take joy in seeing those nasty Trojans to fall to the Warriors, please sister, you know we have a better chance of finding a four leaf clover in the North Shore sand after a monstrous days of waves :(
Go Bruins, we CAN bear Nevada. Go Warriors, unfortunately they CAN'T beat the Trojans!
STFU! Don't ever call Norm your Uncle. Shove it up your ass.

West Hollywood, CA

#21089 Jul 16, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU! Don't ever call Norm your Uncle. Shove it up your ass.
Oh girl, you are so isolated over on those islands! All the Bruin fans called him that ;)

Sorry to burst your inflating Diva bubble hon, but he was "Uncle Norm" to ALL of us ;)

Go Bruins! Old leaders have gone on a whimmy, but we are tougher now with Coach Jimmy!

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#21090 Jul 17, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh girl, you are so isolated over on those islands! All the Bruin fans called him that ;)
Sorry to burst your inflating Diva bubble hon, but he was "Uncle Norm" to ALL of us ;)
Go Bruins! Old leaders have gone on a whimmy, but we are tougher now with Coach Jimmy!
NO he wasn't . He was Coach Chow to you. Douche bag.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21091 Jul 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
FU!
Actually thats what your local women will be asking to do with us Trojans when we invade your back-water island habitat and show them what real men are all about! HaHa

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21092 Jul 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>oh that would probably meanq the end of chosen traveler on Topix.
Really Rob? I bet we beat the Rainbow Warriors by a greater margin then you beat Nevada of Reno in our season openers! HaHa

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#21093 Jul 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Actually thats what your local women will be asking to do with us Trojans when we invade your back-water island habitat and show them what real men are all about! HaHa
Doubt it Hon! But keep your delusional thoughts coming. I'd give one Bruddah one minute and you would be crying like a baby on your Braxilian ass.

West Hollywood, CA

#21094 Jul 18, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt it Hon! But keep your delusional thoughts coming. I'd give one Bruddah one minute and you would be crying like a baby on your Braxilian ass.
Speaking of BraZilian ass Miss Wolfie, ever wear a Brazilian cut? I did once on a specialty cruise with Jonathan and a host of other friends. It was the most fun ;)

Go Bruins, beat Nevada, Go Warriors and Uncle Norm, beat the Trojans!

West Hollywood, CA

#21095 Jul 18, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Actually thats what your local women will be asking to do with us Trojans when we invade your back-water island habitat and show them what real men are all about! HaHa
Well Mister Traveler, you could start with a real man tune up and join us Bruins this Friday at MBD's house before heading off to your mahu rendezvous ;)

Go Bruins, Go open invitation hot tubs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min FYVM 1,433,707
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 min Junket 311,914
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 hr Eagle 12 257,140
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 11 hr donaldtrump 10,135
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Sep 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 10 yess 201,881
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug 31 Trojan 2
More from around the web