UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Read more

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hilo, HI

#21065 Jul 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>that's right Fight On be comfortable with your sexuality, it's okay to be gay,.coming out freed you from your own oppression, but until you come out completely, I don't buy that pride crap you're talking aboutw, meaning - STOP HIDING BEHIND YOUR PEE PEET identity, we all know your true identy, Fight On, u ain't fooling anybody.
LOL!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21066 Jul 12, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Please Miss Wolfie, I would prefer you not placate Lifer when he makes outlandish statements based on anger. I feel very discriminated against when he makes a lump assumption with an unfounded group profiling :/

Do I not defend you when all these mean fellows make dastardly comments about you having an unruly past or calling you a whore or hag because you are over 40 and have a flamboyant side :/

I would like to think we have much common ground where you would see this instead of laughing along with others that are actually the ones who continue to badger the LBGT community or leper everyone they don't like into a USC Trojan camp :(

As a Bruin fan, I get ridiculed just because I display a voice of reason and keep our football expectations in check. You will not find me making outlandish statements like Bruin Lifer and Chiquita Traveler do before each season with respect to their two schools :/

I know we Bruins are currently riding "one hit wonder" status, and I am not afraid to express that we must show much more than losing our last three games of the season while backing into another conference title :/

Am I the only "real" person around here :(

Go Bruins, Go being the voice of real reasoning!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#21067 Jul 12, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>You tell them Brewski. You, Lifer, and myself need to be more Bruin aggressive ;)
Now if we could just get our fellow Bruin fans more assertive to go out and actually buy Bruin flags period :/
Maybe a good selling point would be that our flags will last longer because with our football teamís inconsistency we will be bringing them indoors the years we underachieve ;)
Go Bruins! Go Bruin fashion!
(how about) Go away Please Please Pete. It is pathetic how much you are desparately begging for attention...

“BACK AT FULL STRENGTH-LOOKOUT !”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21068 Jul 12, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah I know it's terrible. Guess USC condones this hateful behavior.
Not surprised to still see the Island Hag hanging around and continuing futile attempts to bash anything USC. I guess I shouldnt be surprised of your hateful behavior towards our school, since we come over to your little set of islands every couple years, bitchslap your maligned football team, then pillage our way thru your local women who finally get to see what REAL men are all about. That must be such a difference for them, not having to settle for the typical sun- baked losers on surfboards who flash their hand, thumb and pinkie extended, like some gang member jerking off. So did you miss me Haggie? Donít panic, I wont be back around until the season gets closer, but I always like to put hair-brain know-it-alls in their place when they rag on something their jealous ofÖ HaHa

“BACK AT FULL STRENGTH-LOOKOUT !”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21069 Jul 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> Oh Fight On...I have 3 things to say about this:
1. I am very proud that it took our UCLA head coach Jim Mora's support of your gay community for you to finally come out when you did.
2. Even though I am a very straight man, I feel happy that through our head coach you finally had the courage to "come out" and be proud!...no wonder you have jumped Bandwagons!!!!
3. Why is it always UCLA or a former Bruin that takes the lead in a life or coltural change that molds and reshapes our society? i.e.
a. Jackie Robinson breaking the color barrier.
b. The first NCAA school to have an "All Black Backfield".
c. Ed O'Bannon suing the NCAA for royalties, in which college athletes may very well soon be getting paid, LEGALLY.
d. Brendan Aboyandejo encouragin gay athletes to come out and supporting their "coming out"
e. Jim Mora and UCLA with ads supporting gay athletes to "come and play, if you are good, you will play" campaign.
No wonder you have jumped Bandwagons!!!
Go Bruins!!!
109 National Championships makes us #1
UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE.
So Rob, how proud will you be of the (B)ruins when they wont be able to match your 9 wins of last season? Your coaching scheme has now become familiar, your boy Hundleys game has been exposed, and your go to guys are gone. Sorry, you will surprise no one this year... HaHa

USC - WE WILL FINISH HIGHER THAN UCLA IN 2013.

West Hollywood, CA

#21070 Jul 12, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Not surprised to still see the Island Hag hanging around and continuing futile attempts to bash anything USC. I guess I shouldnt be surprised of your hateful behavior towards our school, since we come over to your little set of islands every couple years, bitchslap your maligned football team, then pillage our way thru your local women who finally get to see what REAL men are all about. That must be such a difference for them, not having to settle for the typical sun- baked losers on surfboards who flash their hand, thumb and pinkie extended, like some gang member jerking off. So did you miss me Haggie? Donít panic, I wont be back around until the season gets closer, but I always like to put hair-brain know-it-alls in their place when they rag on something their jealous ofÖ HaHa
Oh my Mister Traveler, you just barely set your cute little toes on US soil again and you are attacking Miss Wolfie, a friend to me and Art Deco Man :/

I am not quite sure why Miss Wolfie rubs a lot of you the wrong way, after all, she is a loveable person like me, very Diva-like as I am, and we both do know a lot of people in "the" community. You can also be rather harsh with my man Coach Dico too :(

Go Bruins, Go Miss Wolfie, Go Art Deco Man! So much to love!

West Hollywood, CA

#21071 Jul 12, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>(how about) Go away Please Please Pete. It is pathetic how much you are desparately begging for attention...
So Brewski, after this very Bruin Lifer-like outburst, does that mean we won't be seeing you at the hot tub tonight :/

“Long Season Ahead”

Hilo, HI

#21072 Jul 12, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Not surprised to still see the Island Hag hanging around and continuing futile attempts to bash anything USC. I guess I shouldnt be surprised of your hateful behavior towards our school, since we come over to your little set of islands every couple years, bitchslap your maligned football team, then pillage our way thru your local women who finally get to see what REAL men are all about. That must be such a difference for them, not having to settle for the typical sun- baked losers on surfboards who flash their hand, thumb and pinkie extended, like some gang member jerking off. So did you miss me Haggie? Don’t panic, I wont be back around until the season gets closer, but I always like to put hair-brain know-it-alls in their place when they rag on something their jealous of… HaHa
FU!

LOL!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hilo, HI

#21073 Jul 12, 2013
Think USC will win 7?

West Hollywood, CA

#21074 Jul 12, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Think USC will win 7?
Please Miss Wolfie, let's not start that how many wins thing again. My Bruins usually come up short when we play that :/

I just read an article that predicts my Bruins to finish in 3rd place in the Pacific 12 South behind Arizona State and USC :(

Go Bruins, please don't let us be just a one year wonder!

West Hollywood, CA

#21075 Jul 12, 2013
Off to MBD's place for our weekly hot tub fun. Hey Nation, if the traffic is too nasty, I may need another foot rub from you ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooo Bruins!

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#21076 Jul 12, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
Off to MBD's place for our weekly hot tub fun. Hey Nation, if the traffic is too nasty, I may need another foot rub from you ;)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooo Bruins!
You Fing wish.

West Hollywood, CA

#21077 Jul 13, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
You Fing wish.
I cool breeze last night added to the delight of hot bubbles against tight skin! And I and talking about my nightly cleanser cream sister ;)

Go Bruins, Go MBD Hot Tubs!

West Hollywood, CA

#21078 Jul 13, 2013
ain't (and)

oops, getting too excited again :)

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#21079 Jul 14, 2013
Squirrel.

“UCLA-RELOADING USC-REBUILDING”

Since: Aug 09

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#21080 Jul 14, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>So Rob, how proud will you be of the (B)ruins when they wont be able to match your 9 wins of last season? Your coaching scheme has now become familiar, your boy Hundleys game has been exposed, and your go to guys are gone. Sorry, you will surprise no one this year... HaHa
USC - WE WILL FINISH HIGHER THAN UCLA IN 2013.
You ar so right!! we won't suprise any teams this year, but that's only becuase everyone knows WE ARE the class of the PAC-12 and we are expected to dominate!!! anything less than a 10 wins will be disappoiting. We're bigger, stronger, faster, more experienced than last year, and we're the two-time-defending Pac-12 South division champs. We're ready to destroy the competition. No one in our Pac-12 Division will touch us this year. As for USC, I hate to break it to you, because I know how much you adore your trOJenz, but at the very best you will be a 6-6 team. You have a talented DE spots in Breslin and Williams, and that's about it, Pullard Hayes is over rated. On offense you have no QB and an OLine that is average at best, and that won't be able to push anyone around.

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#21081 Jul 14, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Think USC will win 7?
Hell no!!! they will be 3-0 and all the bandwagon sucsters will be all excited, then BOOOM!!! they will finish 3-6 or 2-7 in their final 9 games.

West Hollywood, CA

#21082 Jul 15, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Hell no!!! they will be 3-0 and all the bandwagon sucsters will be all excited, then BOOOM!!! they will finish 3-6 or 2-7 in their final 9 games.
Good one Lifer, keep those Bruin nay-sayers away from us! That is a good way to deflect that in fact our Bruins usually end each season on losing streaks. Because that is about to end, right ;)

Go Bruins! No band on our wagons!

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#21083 Jul 15, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Hell no!!! they will be 3-0 and all the bandwagon sucsters will be all excited, then BOOOM!!! they will finish 3-6 or 2-7 in their final 9 games.
But it will be funny if Hawaii beats them in the opener. Norm Chow has his bag go tricks.

Wow! Just read A&M can't play them. SEC says no way.

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#21084 Jul 15, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
But it will be funny if Hawaii beats them in the opener. Norm Chow has his bag go tricks.
Wow! Just read A&M can't play them. SEC says no way.
oh that would probably meanq the end of chosen traveler on Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 25 min Uncle Sam 236,844
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 58 min Brian_G 309,253
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr LOL 1,206,801
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 7 hr litesong 4,976
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 10 hr Big D 201,795
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Mar 26 kareeo 14
The night Adolph Rupp met Johnny Green Mar 18 alexreese447 1
More from around the web