UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
19,921 - 19,940 of 26,966 Comments Last updated 39 min ago

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Pahoa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah or like those USC flags from the Pete Carroll era that have now become torn, weathered, and irrelevant!

I heard sales are way down for new ones...

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

GO BRUINS!
Yah you hardly see them flying like in the Pete Carroll days. Crappy fans .

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah you hardly see them flying like in the Pete Carroll days. Crappy fans .
Wow Miss Wolfie, if the Trojans have "crappy" fans, I dread to hear your thoughts of our Bruin fans :/

I am getting a little tired of Geoffery Strand and other vintage cheerleaders inflating the attendance totals at our games when half the stadium is empty :(

I am thinking maybe we can entice more fans to show up by installing a Bruin kissing booth inside the entry gate. What do you think ;)

Go Bruins, pucker up!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, this sounds like Fight On's mom cheating on PeePeePete with his bi-sexual lover USC STEVE!!
No cheating going on Lifer! As you know first hand, everything is up and front "in our faces" at the Bruin hot tub parties ;)

See you Friday night, and where there Velcro speedos with for easy access ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooo Bruins!

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>No cheating going on Lifer! As you know first hand, everything is up and front "in our faces" at the Bruin hot tub parties ;)
See you Friday night, and where there Velcro speedos with for easy access ;)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooo Bruins!
Spelling is not your forte I see.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Spelling is not your forte I see.
On these subject you see incorrectly my dear Diva as any of my previous posts will attest to my grammatical aptitude. My high school English teach Mr. Fermer was one, sexy fellow who always had my "full attention" in class ;)

Where I do admit to making numerous errors on my last post is right after I mentioned those Velcro Speedos that Lifer brings with him... After that my mind was as overly stimulated as a lubricated gerbil inside that hunk Richard Gere's fanny hole :)

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, this sounds like Fight On's mom cheating on PeePeePete with his bi-sexual lover USC STEVE!!
LOL!

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>On these subject you see incorrectly my dear Diva as any of my previous posts will attest to my grammatical aptitude. My high school English teach Mr. Fermer was one, sexy fellow who always had my "full attention" in class ;)

Where I do admit to making numerous errors on my last post is right after I mentioned those Velcro Speedos that Lifer brings with him... After that my mind was as overly stimulated as a lubricated gerbil inside that hunk Richard Gere's fanny hole :)
Keep making fun of the gays

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep making fun of the gays
Not "of the", making fun "with fellow" Miss Wolfie, "with fellow" ;)

And who says I am making fun. You can't deny that Mr. Gere is one hot hunk, can you Miss Wolfie? He and George Clooney still look so good don't they ;)

Go Bruins, Go hot, chiseled, and ageless Hollywood celebrities!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Not "of the", making fun "with fellow" Miss Wolfie, "with fellow" ;)
And who says I am making fun. You can't deny that Mr. Gere is one hot hunk, can you Miss Wolfie? He and George Clooney still look so good don't they ;)
Yo Pee Pee come on down to BAMA! They have HOT-TUB parties here too pal! they are orange and blue and hollow WAR EAGLE.. I believe they could make ye ol brown eye blue... come on down and get ya a mess boy!!!! and let them auburn boys tap that brown eye (_*_)

ROLL TIDE!

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Not "of the", making fun "with fellow" Miss Wolfie, "with fellow" ;)
All you've done is make fun of the LBGT community. Your lack of tolerance is just ignorant, and hurtful.

I pity you and your behavior.
Jacob

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

News?

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
All you've done is make fun of the LBGT community. Your lack of tolerance is just ignorant, and hurtful.
I pity you and your behavior.
Miss Wolfie, I am disappointed that you of all people, who likes to boast a colorful and vibrant lifestyle that is different from your average Topix poster, would then pass judgment on me for what I am and how I go about expressing myself. I have learned to make my own enjoyment in life now and even embrace the ridicule, to the point of taking the offense and having fun with myself and others like me being "different" :)

Remember, we all have ways of coping with who we are! Some of us have had to deal with much adolescent confusion and heartache as we matured and tried to conform with what was considered “normal”. My virtue through all this is both tolerance and knowledge, both somethng you erroneously say I lack.:/

The day I finally came out, I now feel fully liberated and I am not afraid of what anyone thinks, and I only feel pity to my fellow LBGT friends that are too apprehensive to accept who they are and publicly declare what we stand for :/

You will not see me pull any punches or leave any nail unpolished because I am not only the Real Bruin Voice of Reason, but also a conduit for open expressionism within my community. In fact next time you fly back to Cali, you should stop by the Youth Center on Highland and see the progress that is being made on perspicuity and acceptance. I am proud to still be part of that movement :)

Go Bruins! Once they began to win, it gave me courage to come out!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Yo Pee Pee come on down to BAMA! They have HOT-TUB parties here too pal! they are orange and blue and hollow WAR EAGLE.. I believe they could make ye ol brown eye blue... come on down and get ya a mess boy!!!! and let them auburn boys tap that brown eye (_*_)
ROLL TIDE!
Sounds exhilarating Mister Clown, just say when! I have a friend who lives in the East Lake section of Birmingham I could stay with ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tide, together we ride!

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Miss Wolfie, I am disappointed that you of all people, who likes to boast a colorful and vibrant lifestyle that is different from your average Topix poster, would then pass judgment on me for what I am and how I go about expressing myself. I have learned to make my own enjoyment in life now and even embrace the ridicule, to the point of taking the offense and having fun with myself and others like me being "different" :)

Remember, we all have ways of coping with who we are! Some of us have had to deal with much adolescent confusion and heartache as we matured and tried to conform with what was considered “normal”. My virtue through all this is both tolerance and knowledge, both somethng you erroneously say I lack.:/

The day I finally came out, I now feel fully liberated and I am not afraid of what anyone thinks, and I only feel pity to my fellow LBGT friends that are too apprehensive to accept who they are and publicly declare what we stand for :/

You will not see me pull any punches or leave any nail unpolished because I am not only the Real Bruin Voice of Reason, but also a conduit for open expressionism within my community. In fact next time you fly back to Cali, you should stop by the Youth Center on Highland and see the progress that is being made on perspicuity and acceptance. I am proud to still be part of that movement :)

Passing judgement.

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Miss Wolfie, I am disappointed that you of all people, who likes to boast a colorful and vibrant lifestyle that is different from your average Topix poster, would then pass judgment on me for what I am and how I go about expressing myself. I have learned to make my own enjoyment in life now and even embrace the ridicule, to the point of taking the offense and having fun with myself and others like me being "different" :)
Oh Fight On...I have 3 things to say about this:

1. I am very proud that it took our UCLA head coach Jim Mora's support of your gay community for you to finally come out when you did.

2. Even though I am a very straight man, I feel happy that through our head coach you finally had the courage to "come out" and be proud!...no wonder you have jumped Bandwagons!!!!

3. Why is it always UCLA or a former Bruin that takes the lead in a life or coltural change that molds and reshapes our society? i.e.

a. Jackie Robinson breaking the color barrier.

b. The first NCAA school to have an "All Black Backfield".

c. Ed O'Bannon suing the NCAA for royalties, in which college athletes may very well soon be getting paid, LEGALLY.

d. Brendan Aboyandejo encouragin gay athletes to come out and supporting their "coming out"

e. Jim Mora and UCLA with ads supporting gay athletes to "come and play, if you are good, you will play" campaign.

No wonder you have jumped Bandwagons!!!

Go Bruins!!!

109 National Championships makes us #1

UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> Oh Fight On...I have 3 things to say about this:
1. I am very proud that it took our UCLA head coach Jim Mora's support of your gay community for you to finally come out when you did.
2. Even though I am a very straight man, I feel happy that through our head coach you finally had the courage to "come out" and be proud!...no wonder you have jumped Bandwagons!!!!
3. Why is it always UCLA or a former Bruin that takes the lead in a life or coltural change that molds and reshapes our society? i.e.
c. Ed O'Bannon suing the NCAA for royalties, in which college athletes may very well soon be getting paid, LEGALLY.
d. Brendan Aboyandejo encouragin gay athletes to come out and supporting their "coming out"
e. Jim Mora and UCLA with ads supporting gay athletes to "come and play, if you are good, you will play" campaign.
Go Bruins!!!
You know it Lifer! That is WHY I am a Bruin fan. Always have been, so you really need to start excluding me from your anger issues with those USC, Fight On, Bite Me, etc characters ;)

Those nasty Trojans only do things like bring up Rodney Alcala and all of our darker images with try so hard to erase. I keep things on the real and postive side like our "open" campus and where we need to progress in our athletics :(

And I do love the Coach Jimmy "If you play good come and join us" mentality :)

Go Bruins! Go trailblazers to being open and involved to alternative lifestyles!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hilo, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Fight On...I have 3 things to say about this:

Go Bruins!!!

Great post

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>You know it Lifer! That is WHY I am a Bruin fan. Always have been, so you really need to start excluding me from your anger issues with those USC, Fight On, Bite Me, etc characters ;)
Those nasty Trojans only do things like bring up Rodney Alcala and all of our darker images with try so hard to erase. I keep things on the real and postive side like our "open" campus and where we need to progress in our athletics :(
And I do love the Coach Jimmy "If you play good come and join us" mentality :)
Go Bruins! Go trailblazers to being open and involved to alternative lifestyles!
that's right Fight On be comfortable with your sexuality, it's okay to be gay,.coming out freed you from your own oppression, but until you come out completely, I don't buy that pride crap you're talking aboutw, meaning - STOP HIDING BEHIND YOUR PEE PEET identity, we all know your true identy, Fight On, u ain't fooling anybody.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
that's right Fight On be comfortable with your sexuality, it's okay to be gay,.coming out freed you from your own oppression, but until you come out completely, I don't buy that pride crap you're talking aboutw, meaning - STOP HIDING BEHIND YOUR PEE PEET identity, we all know your true identy, Fight On, u ain't fooling anybody.
Oh my Lifer, I understand how you anger management progress can be difficult :/

Just as we think you may be making progress by taking one judgeless step forward, then comes along one ignorant step back to hypocritical meanness. I hope our Bruin footballers don't follow your lead here :/

Go Bruins! ALL Bruins need to "pride" ourselves to tolerance and making less assumptions around here!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post
Yes, there are times that Lifer makes me proud as a peacock flaunting my feathers to be a Bruin ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,095,450
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min Life is Love 305,384
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 36 min nanoanomaly 225,579
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Tue RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••