UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“Fight On Girls”

Since: Oct 08

El Monte w/fight on my wife

#20957 Jun 30, 2013
fight on wrote:
Help! Anyone know how to remove a gerbil from my arse? Wolfie can you call Richard Gere for me? Go Bruins!
I wondered where "sqeeky" went last night, one good BM and you'll have dinner for tonight. BTW I love the results of the Surgery.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Kailua, HI

#20958 Jun 30, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> My condolences on your aunt's passing!
Thanks so much Artie.

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#20959 Jun 30, 2013
usc steve wrote:
<quoted text>
I wondered where "sqeeky" went last night, one good BM and you'll have dinner for tonight. BTW I love the results of the Surgery.
Thanks hon, I can't wait for dinner, and last night was magical stud muffin, just magical.
Fight On

United States

#20961 Jun 30, 2013
usc steve wrote:
<quoted text>
I owe it all to you! Thank you for saving all your unemployment checks along with mine, now you get to enjoy everything you had problems getting from real women...a panocha - fake and stinky but it's a panocha!! Go Trojans!!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#20962 Jul 1, 2013
I know it's only Monday morning, but I need my Jizz Fix already. Where is my love USC STEVE?

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#20963 Jul 1, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Professor Artie presently standing at ground zero of the Great Pyramid of Carnal Knowledge & Hedonism, has a suggestion for you male types...
While in my natural position of bending over...
(1) Reach down by my buttocks
(2) With both hands ... grab hold of your scrawny peniss
(3) With a mighty tug ... pull your flat head out of my @ss
(4) Take a deep look at the fresh cream
(5) Yes, that is a drippy orifice you now see
(6) Now, you may give our mighty male friends an un-muffled cheer
Yours truly,
Professor Artie (Provider of magical elixirs filled with all the man juice from all my brethrens who stick their heads stuck up my arse)
P.S.- The Professor has to apologize for forgetting to tell you to use some KY or Vaseline before you attempted to enter your monster heads into my arse. Yummy!!!
>:/
Thanks for all the tips Professor, We the male Topix community salute you for your leadership ;)

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#20965 Jul 1, 2013
Fight On wrote:
I know it's only Monday morning, but I need my Jizz Fix already. Where is my love USC STEVE?
Bend over!

“Fight On Girls”

#20966 Jul 1, 2013
Fight On wrote:
Right here baby cakes... you'll just have to wait till saturday, you know the saying.... absences make the heart grow fonder, well you'll just have to wait, & CT though he was the only USC Stud on line, mover over brazilian boy, Steve is the woman killer now.
fight on, fight on XXXOOO

“Fight On Girls”

#20967 Jul 1, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Bend over!
Thats automatic with my girl fight on.... assume the position bytch
USC STEVE

United States

#20970 Jul 2, 2013
Fight On wrote:
For all those worried about me, I'm doing fine now. The proctologist told USC STEVE to take it easy on me for the next weenie fest, also they had to pump 30 gallons of spermm out of ol my culo . Go Trojans!
no worries my "lover girl" I'll use my smaller strap on tonight and over the coming weeks, I'm sure your culo will be sore for a while longer.

West Hollywood, CA

#20972 Jul 2, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Bend over!
Oh my Miss Wolfie...strap-on? ;)

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#20974 Jul 2, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my Miss Wolfie...strap-on? ;)
Whatever floats your boat. LMAO.

“Fight On Girls”

#20975 Jul 2, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I more than floated her boat I christened her boat ten fold.

West Hollywood, CA

#20976 Jul 2, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
You know it girl ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#20977 Jul 2, 2013
usc steve wrote:
<quoted text>
I more than floated her boat I christened her boat ten fold.
Hey Trojan be nice to Miss Wolfie! She is a Bruin fan, a fellow Diva, and my friend :)

Back off and leave whatever unpleasant past she, myself or anyone else may have experienced behind us. If not, you will get some hissing from us fool :/

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#20978 Jul 2, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Trojan be nice to Miss Wolfie! She is a Bruin fan, a fellow Diva, and my friend :)

Back off and leave whatever unpleasant past she, myself or anyone else may have experienced behind us. If not, you will get some hissing from us fool :/
Go Suck It!

West Hollywood, CA

#20980 Jul 2, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Suck It!
Agreed! You tell 'um Miss Wolfie!

Go Pee Pee, Go Wolfie, Go Divas! United We Stand, And with Nails We Scratch!

West Hollywood, CA

#20981 Jul 2, 2013
Manhattan Beach Dude wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Stevie I'm sending you a invitation to our wedding Rob aka BFL and I are making it official! Rob is the female in or relationship so he will taking my name. Go Bruins!
Hmmmm, Lifer Dude. Yeah, I guess I could get used to that ;)

Congratz fellas :)

West Hollywood, CA

#20983 Jul 3, 2013
Manhattan Beach Dude wrote:
<quoted text> jim Mora Jr will be giving Rob away, I love how oiur Bruins are sooooo modern!
If Lifer is looking for three bridesmaids, I volunteer myself, Brewski, and Nation :)

Go Bruins, Go Transgender Weddings!

“Fight On Girls”

#20984 Jul 3, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>I owe it all to you! Thank you for saving all your unemployment checks along with mine, now you get to enjoy everything you had problems getting from real women...a panocha - fake and stinky but it's a panocha!! Go Trojans!!
Oh baby, your more than welcome, your new "hay nana.nano" is tighter than your mouth ( I still love your smooth soft lips.... all 4 of them) and it was the best money I ever spent. Looking forward to the "Fireworks" we'll make this weekend,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Tony Rome 1,109,473
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 33 min cpeter1313 305,561
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Adds up 200,938
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr KiMare 227,416
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••