UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32397 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#20899 Jun 24, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Go Bruins, beat Mississippi State !
Go Hawks, Beat Boston,
There you are Nation :)

I was beginning to think the hot tub parties were taking their physical toll and you were just too plum-tuckered to post online anymore ;)

BTW, rooting for one Bruin and not the other is sort of confusing and could be construed by some as being a turncoat :/

Go Bruins! Slap them balls right in the alley!
Bruin For Life

Van Nuys, CA

#20900 Jun 25, 2013
Jay-Z is now a sports agent...that can't be good for college sports. I can already see many schools getting in trouble for their star athletes accepting money from this effing dirt bag.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#20901 Jun 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Go Hawks, Beat Boston,
Go defense last night Bruins! UCLA up one game and ready to get our first CWS National Championship tonight and our nation leading 109th NC overall!

Go Bruins!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#20902 Jun 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Go Hawks, Beat Boston,
> Congrats on the Bruins win over Mississippi State! You're having it too good right now, BN. UCLA, is now the only certified collegiate athletic power in L.A.! Sheriff Artie knows for a fact, that it's not happy times in the Trajon Ghetto, or at CT's garage apartment mansion in east L.A. with the emergence of UCLA as the premiere collegiate athletic powerhouse in the city. The good Sheriff concludes in his law-abiding stance that the collegiate low-down, dirty rotten, no-good, scoundrel, lawless, heathen, cheating, criminal activity doesn't pay! Hopefully the low-down, dirty rotten, no-good, scoundrel, lawless, heathen, cheating criminals in the ghetto have learned their lesson ... and, with The Sheriff's All-Seeing Eye ever watching the lawless varmints, they will now walk the "straight and narrow".

Yours truly,
Sheriff Artie (Walking at "high noon" through the maze of lawless collegiate athletic shenanigans with both hands on his six-shooters)

P.S.- The Sheriff forgives, but, he never forgets!
>;)

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#20904 Jun 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Go Hawks, Beat Boston,
Go Doyers!!! Beat the mIDGETS!!!

PUIG!!!!!!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Mililani, HI

#20906 Jun 25, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Go defense last night Bruins! UCLA up one game and ready to get our first CWS National Championship tonight and our nation leading 109th NC overall!
Go Bruins!
Fantastic!

West Hollywood, CA

#20907 Jun 25, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Fantastic!
Speaking of Miss Wolfie, I use the spray bottle around the house and it just does a stupendous job at cleaning everything ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#20908 Jun 25, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Go defense last night Bruins! UCLA up one game and ready to get our first CWS National Championship tonight and our nation leading 109th NC overall!
Go Bruins!
Please Brewski, do not jinx us as the entire country is behind Mississippi State and wants to see them win their first national title... period :/

Go Bruins! We were this cocky like Brewski a few years ago and look what happened!

West Hollywood, CA

#20909 Jun 25, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Yours truly,
Sheriff Artie (Walking at "high noon" through the maze of lawless collegiate athletic shenanigans with both hands on his six-shooters)
P.S.- The Sheriff forgives, but, he never forgets!
>;)
Easy Coach Dico, from what I am hearing lately, you may need to empty those six shooters within your own conference :/

Go Bruins! Go Sheriff Artie and Spaghetti Westerns!

“Long Season Ahead”

Mililani, HI

#20910 Jun 25, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of Miss Wolfie, I use the spray bottle around the house and it just does a stupendous job at cleaning everything ;)
You clean? Can't afford a house keeper?

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#20911 Jun 25, 2013
U - C - L - A
B - R - U - I - N - S

Your 2013 College Baseball National Champions!!!

Undefeated in the entire CWS playoffs with a decisive 8-0 victory over Miss. St tonight to win it all!

UCLA has now extended their Nation-leading National Championships to 109!!!

GO BRUINS! THE COUNTRY'S MOST SUCCESSFUL OVERALL ATHLETIC PROGRAM HAS NOW CONQUERED BASEBALL TOO!!!!!!!!!!
Trojan

Downey, CA

#20912 Jun 25, 2013
Congrats, to the Bruins.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#20913 Jun 25, 2013
Brew In wrote:
U - C - L - A
B - R - U - I - N - S
Undefeated in the entire CWS playoffs with a decisive 8-0 victory over Miss. St tonight to win it all!
GO BRUINS! THE COUNTRY'S MOST SUCCESSFUL OVERALL ATHLETIC PROGRAM HAS NOW CONQUERED BASEBALL TOO!!!!!!!!!!
I am so dadgum proud of these kids...they were focused on the task at hand from the very first pitch at Omaha. I believe UCLA is now 1 of 4 schools to have won a National Championship in all 3 major sports. And making 3 trips to Omaha in 4 years, playing for the title twice and winning it all, I feel very cofortable that UCLA has become a powerhouse in Baseball...with Football around the corner and the high expectations, if we deliver, it will be safe to say our football program is back, and even though we have not won a title in 18 years in basketball, it's also safe to say or Basketball program is among the best in the nation with the talent we have and the new kids coming in this season in Zach Levine...it's a great day!! and it's a great time to be a Bruin!!!

Go Bruins!!!

University of Champions Los Angeles
Bruin For Life

Van Nuys, CA

#20914 Jun 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Congrats, to the Bruins.
thank you!

West Hollywood, CA

#20915 Jun 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I am so dadgum proud of these kids...they were focused on the task at hand from the very first pitch and catch session to doing it all, I feel very cofortable that UCLA has become a powderhouse of blue in ball playing...with kids around every corner and the high expectations, if we deliver, it will be safe to say our man-boy program is back, and even though we have not scored with young kids in 18 years in horseplay, it's also safe to say our youth program is among the best in the nation with the enthusiasm we have and the new kids coming in to receive our fast balls...it's a great day!! and it's a great time to be an alternative Bruin!!!
Go Bruins!!!
University of Changing Lifestyles Los Angeles
Oh Lifer, Oh Brewski, no fair, you have a head start on whipping out the ecstasy tonight :/

You know on those rare occasion when we get the job done, we Bruins promised to indulge in brash behavior together :/

So I am setting up the rave party for Friday at MBD's pad. The theme will be wearing nothing but baseball gloves and cleats. And make sure you bring your hard bats and balls :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooo Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#20916 Jun 25, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
You clean? Can't afford a house keeper?
Why Miss Wolfie, what fun is that, when Jonathan and I regularly "play house" anyway ;)

Go Bruins, Go Housework, Go "cleaning" up messy things!

“Long Season Ahead”

Mililani, HI

#20917 Jun 26, 2013
Brew In wrote:
U - C - L - A
B - R - U - I - N - S
So happy for UCLA!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#20918 Jun 26, 2013
Congrats to the Bruin baseball team.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#20919 Jun 26, 2013
CPEM wrote:
Congrats to the Bruin baseball team.
:-)

West Hollywood, CA

#20920 Jun 26, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
Nation, you might be smiling now, but you'll be grinning ear to ear come Friday night ;)

Don't forget, gloves and cleats only attire at the special hot tub party. Lifer and Brewski will be bringing special pairs of speedos. Lifer will be wearing ones that say "I am the Catcher" on the back, and Brewski's says "Pitch Here" on his back. Oh how I love baseball themes right now ;)

Oh we Bruins so deserve this, after continually coming up short in the major men's sports for many decades :)

Go Bruins, Go batting balls, Go hot tubs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min USAsince1680 1,431,360
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr NYStateOfMind 311,863
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr Joe Fortuna 257,121
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Sep 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 10 yess 201,881
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Sep 4 tilt 10,071
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug 31 Trojan 2
More from around the web