UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
19,781 - 19,800 of 26,651 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Well well, look what we have here, this time it's not member of the USC football team, but rather a member of the teaching staff that is making the headlines, this time for child molesting... I did not know I'll Fight On was a teacher at USC.
No wonder USC is going after the UCLA professors, Who can blame them If this is the kind of scum USC professors are,
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/06/18/ex-...
And look what we have here...

A guy who cries foul when someone else posts anything non-sports related, but feels free to do so, as long as it makes USC look bad. Why am I not surprised? LOL!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
A guy who cries foul when someone else posts anything non-sports related, but feels free to do so, as long as it makes USC look bad. Why am I not surprised? LOL!
So all that aside, what about the professor? I don't mind if you talk non-sports for a moment here!

And in his case, I guess it would be more appropriate to say "Flight On"! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>The balls and bats Lifer is referencing will probably belong to the opponent, say like N. Carolina State. Sorry to bring this up, but as I am the true Bruin Voice of Reason, this should come from me :/
Sorry to re-bring this troll of a post up F uck On, but UCLA won that game and held NC State to just one run... How's that sound Mister True Voice For Bruin Bashing.

Go s uck on some idle Trojan bats and play with their balls. I bet you and they could use the practice since their season was over looooooooong ago! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Mister Trojan, I apologize for Lifer again going off on a completely unrelated diatribe here, but we have tried to get him to stay focused on UCLA football :/

I must warn you that you can expect more of the same soon because I donít think Lifer is prepared for the probable outcome of our Bruin baseball team coming up short in this CWS quest. Donít spread this around, but the reality is we only bat a .250 average as a team :/

Once Lifer realizes we have to wait for our football game against Nevada to put a feel-good win on the board, he will go back off his anger management medication again and start slinging means words at everyoneÖ even fellow Bruin fans like me and Nation :(

Go Bruins! That Nevada game canít get here soon enough!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to re-bring this well thought of a post up, but UCLA squeezed by that game and held NC State to just one run, but we only scored two... How's that fair foe us when the next team might do some serious Bruin Bashing.

We will have to s uck on some mighty Trojan bats and play with their hard balls. I bet you and I could use the practice once our season is over. I heard Trojan bats are looooooooong! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...
Oh my Brewski, that devilish laugh you have just makes me wish it was Friday Hot Tub Night already ;)

Maybe you can wear those reflective powder blue speedos again, you know, the ones with the velcro fly for easy access ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooo Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Who David or the tranny? LMAO!
Oh my Miss Wolfie, I missed this naughty comment by you earlier :/

So fill me in with what that sassy remark meant? You know we Diva personalities just have to be in the know ;)

Go Bruins, Go Divas, Go Trannies, Go Alternative Lifestyles!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Kailua, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
Well well, look what we have here, this time it's not member of the USC football team, but rather a member of the teaching staff that is making the headlines, this time for child molesting... I did not know I'll Fight On was a teacher at USC.
No wonder USC is going after the UCLA professors, Who can blame them If this is the kind of scum USC professors are,

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/06/18/ex-...
Thinking the same thing.

“Long Season Ahead”

Kailua, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my Miss Wolfie, I missed this naughty comment by you earlier :/
So fill me in with what that sassy remark meant? You know we Diva personalities just have to be in the know ;)
Go Bruins, Go Divas, Go Trannies, Go Alternative Lifestyles!
If you have to ask you are not in the know!

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And this coming from you? A guy who posts articles about some sick minded USC fan going to Westwood grabbing chicks asses to make ucla seem like an unsafe campus.....posting articles about a student being charged with assault her BF's mistress...and posting CONSTANTLY articles about that wacked out cop (UCLA) grad) who shot her hubby's mistress...and always bringing up Rodney Alcala...you sir are hilarious!!!! And hypocritical!!!!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have to ask you are not in the know!
I know, I'm just not as Diva as you, but I am trying!

Girl you should see the pair of pumps I got on sale at Macy's. Matches perfectly with my Bruin powder blue and gold cheerleading outfit :)

Go Bruins, Go Divas, Go Fashion!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
and posting CONSTANTLY articles about that wacked out cop (UCLA) grad) who shot her hubby's mistress...!!!!
You know Lifer, maybe Mister Trojan is doing you a favor, as that sort of makes your angry outbursts and assaulting people with adult beverages pale in comparison ;)

Take it from a fellow Bruin who has a bunch of social distortions myself, letís quit while we are ahead (we still might get a victory out of it) ;)

Go Bruins, Go management over all our imperfections!
Trojan

La Mirada, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>So all that aside, what about the professor? I don't mind if you talk non-sports for a moment here!
I don't really care if we post non-sports stuff. I do it.

I was merely laughing at the guy who whines when we do. He'll write things such as "What number was Rodney Alcala?" But as usual, he contradicts himself.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really care if we post non-sports stuff. I do it.
I was merely laughing at the guy who whines when we do. He'll write things such as "What n whatumber was Rodney Alcala?" But as usual, he contradicts himself.
not true dumb ass, I post I post OJ is a killer and you post Alcala is a serial murder...OJ was an athlete, alcala was NOT - you say "don't matter"....thanks AGAIN for shiwing what a hypocritical POS U ARE.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>not true dumb ass, I post I post OJ is a killer and you post Alcala is a serial murder...OJ was an athlete, alcala was NOT - you say "don't matter"....thanks AGAIN for shiwing what a hypocritical POS U ARE.
OK, must have been posted by the imposter. The stupidity of this post is even a little much for Rob.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, must have been posted by the imposter. The stupidity of this post is even a little much for Rob.
No, unfortunately Mister Trojan I believe this excessive anger represents the real Lifer in the flesh. We are still trying to get him in for therapy for that :/

But tonight we Bruins will be seeing him in the flesh in a completely different way ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooo Bruins! Gooooooooo MBD's Hot Tub!

“Long Season Ahead”

Kailua, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Reading this and paddle boarding. LOL!

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

UCLA Bruins beat #1 seed UNC and advance to the College Baseball World Series Finals against Miss. St.(best of three)

Go Bruins!!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Kailua, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Brew In wrote:
UCLA Bruins beat #1 seed UNC and advance to the College Baseball World Series Finals against Miss. St.(best of three)
Go Bruins!!!
Mazel! So exciting.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
Go Bruins!!!
Nice.

Best of luck!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
Go Bruins!!!
Thanks Brewski for taking a break from the hot tub to send out this message last night. I guess that is wise since you can't carry your cell phone in your speedos ;)

But as Lifer said, let's not get too excited yet. I for one, do not like the Bruin carrot dangled so close and then have it pulled away :/

Go Bruins! Play to score like you are the man in the hot tub!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,079,551
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Aura Mytha 224,087
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr The_Box 305,083
UMES Basketball Forward Ishaq Pitt Named to NAB... 5 hr Dana McCarty 1
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) 11 hr RICK SERVICE 26
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Jul 20 Danny 4
•••
•••