UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29919 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#20839 Jun 16, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Happy Father's Day to all of you who are Dad's, Uncles, brothers. So many of you make an impact on kids lives. Give yourself a pat on the back.
Hope you all had a great day!
I play a big brother once a month, so I will in fact give my self a pat on the back :)

And this Bruin is also open for anyone wanting to help with a pat on my front ;)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#20840 Jun 17, 2013
> To all of my "real" UCLA Bruin buddies ... congrats on your team's win over my Bayou Bengals last night. The Bruins played their game and pulled out a tough win! Good luck the rest of the way in the CWS.

Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Covering his ears from that nasty ole "ping" noise made by metal baseball bats)

P.S.- The Coach is heading down to the sawmill to pick out some prime white ash, maple, and a few select pieces of hickory lumber for wooden baseball bats - bring back the wooden bats ... ya hear!?)
>:)

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#20841 Jun 17, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> To all of my "real" UCLA Bruin buddies ... congrats on your team's win over my Bayou Bengals last night. The Bruins played their game and pulled out a tough win! Good luck the rest of the way in the CWS.
Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Covering his ears from that nasty ole "ping" noise made by metal baseball bats)
P.S.- The Coach is heading down to the sawmill to pick out some prime white ash, maple, and a few select pieces of hickory lumber for wooden baseball bats - bring back the wooden bats ... ya hear!?)
Some folks can lose and stay classy.

West Hollywood, CA

#20842 Jun 17, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
Yours truly,
Coach Artie >:)
Thanks Coach! My Bruins have been extremely surprised to be where we are, being that we average as a team about .250 average :/

While I still think we will not go much further and will end yet another season on a losing note, I still anticipate having to wait until my football Bruins open the season against lowly Nevada to finally get a win again :/

I guess you are in the same boat, but you may have to wait until game 2 or 3 against UAB or Kent St ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! We are looking for winning streaks again!

West Hollywood, CA

#20843 Jun 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Some folks can lose and stay classy.
Great point Miss Wolfie :)

Too bad we Bruins can't get Lifer to act that way or those Trojans can't get Chiquita Traveler to do the same :/

Go Bruins, we play fair!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#20844 Jun 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
UCLA with the 2nd best APR score in the pac-12 second best only to Stanford...USC see for yourself! http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/2013/06/11/pac...
...while UCLA encourages success in the classroom as evidenced by the APR report, USC coaches (one in particular) is critizicing and "mother effing" a player "all over the field" for attending a class to further his education and be successful in life when his playing days are over...THAT my friends is the difference between UCLA and USC.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1667808-ex...

UCLA - where where you are a STUDENT first and an athlete second.
USC - where you are an ATHLETE first, and student second.

p.s. go ahead Trojan, I can't wait for you to say I'm full of shyt and that I post nothing but crap.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#20845 Jun 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>...while UCLA encourages success in the classroom as evidenced by the APR report, USC coaches (one in particular) is critizicing and "mother effing" a player "all over the field" for attending a class to further his education and be successful in life when his playing days are over...THAT my friends is the difference between UCLA and USC.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1667808-ex...
UCLA - where where you are a STUDENT first and an athlete second.
p.s. go ahead Trojan, I can't wait for you to say I'm full of shyt and that I post nothing but crap.
I believe I've usually credited you with posting 90% crap. I don't have time to read the link right now. But if you're correct about us not having the right priorities, this may be one of the other 10%. I believe it should be in that order...student first, athlete second.

If we failed in that regard, we deserve the heat.

West Hollywood, CA

#20846 Jun 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>...UCLA - where where you are a STUDENT first and an athlete second.
Lifer please don't get into another one of those angry tantrum, witty humor, angrier tantrum, less witty humor binges again :/

We have heard this argument before. You know they will just come back at us Bruins with:

UCLA - where you are a STUDENT first and an athlete second and unfortunately it shows on the field.
USC - where you are an ATHLETE first, and student second, where you win championships and you also produce a six figure salary human being.

Go Bruins! Let's come up with something those Trojans can't actually counter with, shall we!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#20847 Jun 17, 2013
Nuts.
Fight On

United States

#20850 Jun 17, 2013
I want Cox, big Cox, little Cox, any size Cox.

West Hollywood, CA

#20851 Jun 18, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> you're soooo right PP I am quite the d-bag. I think I lost a few brain cells when I went diving for man pickles at the hottub party. I can't wait for friday when MBD will spin me on the wheel of fortune.
Now that is the Lifer we have cumm to love at our parties ;)

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#20854 Jun 18, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
Yours truly,
Thanks ADM! We are somehow doing it with our pitching and defense! But the bats have to come alive sooner or later if we stand any chance!

A lot of good teams in the brackets!!!

Go Bruins!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#20856 Jun 18, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks ADM! We are somehow doing it with our pitching and defense! But the bats have to come alive sooner or later if we stand any chance!
A lot of good teams in the brackets!!!
Go Bruins!!!
Brewski, Lifer is right. We can get excited with all this talk and where we curently stand, but the reality is our offense is just not that good :/

The balls and bats Lifer is referencing will probably belong to the opponent, say like N. Carolina State. Sorry to bring this up, but as I am the true Bruin Voice of Reason, this should come from me :/

Now cumm this Friday, then I will sit back and let all you fellas "have at it", and who knows, you might even discuss sports too ;)

Go Bruins, Go MBD hosted hot tub parties! Who says the South Bay is Trojan Country!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#20857 Jun 18, 2013
Fight On wrote:
I want Cox, big Cox, little Cox, any size Cox.
Who David or the tranny? LMAO!
Bruin For Life

United States

#20858 Jun 18, 2013
Bruins one win away from playing for the national title in the CWS. GO BRUINS!!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#20859 Jun 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Bruins one win away from playing for the national title in the CWS. GO BRUINS!!!!
You see Lifer, I told you the .250 batting average would lull the other teams to sleep ;)

Go Bruins! Hope the other teams don't wake up!

“Let's go Bruins! Bring Another”

Since: Aug 09

National Title to Westwood!!

#20860 Jun 19, 2013
Well well, look what we have here, this time it's not member of the USC football team, but rather a member of the teaching staff that is making the headlines, this time for child molesting... I did not know I'll Fight On was a teacher at USC.

No wonder USC is going after the UCLA professors, Who can blame them If this is the kind of scum USC professors are,

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/06/18/ex-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

West Hollywood, CA

#20861 Jun 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Well well, look what we have here, this time it's not member of the USC football team, but rather a member of the teaching staff that is making the headlines, this time for child molesting... I did not know I'll Fight On was a teacher at USC.
No wonder USC is going after the UCLA professors, Who can blame them If this is the kind of scum USC professors are,
Oh my Lifer, wasn't this fella one of Chiquita Traveler's teacher? I wonder if he... we won't go there :/

I guess that goes to show you that Professors have all the fun. I believe I recall Mister Alcala was going for his credentials at UCLA, at least that guy got caught off our campus ;)

Go Bruins, goes to show there is a surprise inside every classroom door!

“Fight On Girls”

Since: Oct 08

El Monte w/fight on my wife

#20862 Jun 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Now there's a man after my own heart, me and fight on were his "best" students
Trojan

Encino, CA

#20863 Jun 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
And look what we have here...

A guy who cries foul when someone else posts anything non-sports related, but feels free to do so, as long as it makes USC look bad. Why am I not surprised? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,275,317
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Eagle 12 247,291
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 2 hr Into The Night 6,849
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 20 hr _Bad Axe 310,476
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Aug 20 Jcrombie67 282
Hoophall Invitational - Miami Aug 17 Hoophall 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 16 Doctor Justice_ 201,862
More from around the web