UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32289 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Bruin For Life

Long Beach, CA

#20844 Jun 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
UCLA with the 2nd best APR score in the pac-12 second best only to Stanford...USC see for yourself! http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/2013/06/11/pac...
...while UCLA encourages success in the classroom as evidenced by the APR report, USC coaches (one in particular) is critizicing and "mother effing" a player "all over the field" for attending a class to further his education and be successful in life when his playing days are over...THAT my friends is the difference between UCLA and USC.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1667808-ex...

UCLA - where where you are a STUDENT first and an athlete second.
USC - where you are an ATHLETE first, and student second.

p.s. go ahead Trojan, I can't wait for you to say I'm full of shyt and that I post nothing but crap.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#20845 Jun 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>...while UCLA encourages success in the classroom as evidenced by the APR report, USC coaches (one in particular) is critizicing and "mother effing" a player "all over the field" for attending a class to further his education and be successful in life when his playing days are over...THAT my friends is the difference between UCLA and USC.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1667808-ex...
UCLA - where where you are a STUDENT first and an athlete second.
p.s. go ahead Trojan, I can't wait for you to say I'm full of shyt and that I post nothing but crap.
I believe I've usually credited you with posting 90% crap. I don't have time to read the link right now. But if you're correct about us not having the right priorities, this may be one of the other 10%. I believe it should be in that order...student first, athlete second.

If we failed in that regard, we deserve the heat.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#20846 Jun 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>...UCLA - where where you are a STUDENT first and an athlete second.
Lifer please don't get into another one of those angry tantrum, witty humor, angrier tantrum, less witty humor binges again :/

We have heard this argument before. You know they will just come back at us Bruins with:

UCLA - where you are a STUDENT first and an athlete second and unfortunately it shows on the field.
USC - where you are an ATHLETE first, and student second, where you win championships and you also produce a six figure salary human being.

Go Bruins! Let's come up with something those Trojans can't actually counter with, shall we!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#20847 Jun 17, 2013
Nuts.
Fight On

United States

#20850 Jun 17, 2013
I want Cox, big Cox, little Cox, any size Cox.

West Hollywood, CA

#20851 Jun 18, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> you're soooo right PP I am quite the d-bag. I think I lost a few brain cells when I went diving for man pickles at the hottub party. I can't wait for friday when MBD will spin me on the wheel of fortune.
Now that is the Lifer we have cumm to love at our parties ;)

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#20854 Jun 18, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> To all of my "real" UCLA Bruin buddies ... congrats on your team's win over my Bayou Bengals last night. The Bruins played their game and pulled out a tough win! Good luck the rest of the way in the CWS.
Yours truly,
Coach Artie (Covering his ears from that nasty ole "ping" noise made by metal baseball bats)
P.S.- The Coach is heading down to the sawmill to pick out some prime white ash, maple, and a few select pieces of hickory lumber for wooden baseball bats - bring back the wooden bats ... ya hear!?)
>:)
Thanks ADM! We are somehow doing it with our pitching and defense! But the bats have to come alive sooner or later if we stand any chance!

A lot of good teams in the brackets!!!

Go Bruins!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#20856 Jun 18, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks ADM! We are somehow doing it with our pitching and defense! But the bats have to come alive sooner or later if we stand any chance!
A lot of good teams in the brackets!!!
Go Bruins!!!
Brewski, Lifer is right. We can get excited with all this talk and where we curently stand, but the reality is our offense is just not that good :/

The balls and bats Lifer is referencing will probably belong to the opponent, say like N. Carolina State. Sorry to bring this up, but as I am the true Bruin Voice of Reason, this should come from me :/

Now cumm this Friday, then I will sit back and let all you fellas "have at it", and who knows, you might even discuss sports too ;)

Go Bruins, Go MBD hosted hot tub parties! Who says the South Bay is Trojan Country!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#20857 Jun 18, 2013
Fight On wrote:
I want Cox, big Cox, little Cox, any size Cox.
Who David or the tranny? LMAO!
Bruin For Life

United States

#20858 Jun 18, 2013
Bruins one win away from playing for the national title in the CWS. GO BRUINS!!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#20859 Jun 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Bruins one win away from playing for the national title in the CWS. GO BRUINS!!!!
You see Lifer, I told you the .250 batting average would lull the other teams to sleep ;)

Go Bruins! Hope the other teams don't wake up!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#20860 Jun 19, 2013
Well well, look what we have here, this time it's not member of the USC football team, but rather a member of the teaching staff that is making the headlines, this time for child molesting... I did not know I'll Fight On was a teacher at USC.

No wonder USC is going after the UCLA professors, Who can blame them If this is the kind of scum USC professors are,

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/06/18/ex-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

West Hollywood, CA

#20861 Jun 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Well well, look what we have here, this time it's not member of the USC football team, but rather a member of the teaching staff that is making the headlines, this time for child molesting... I did not know I'll Fight On was a teacher at USC.
No wonder USC is going after the UCLA professors, Who can blame them If this is the kind of scum USC professors are,
Oh my Lifer, wasn't this fella one of Chiquita Traveler's teacher? I wonder if he... we won't go there :/

I guess that goes to show you that Professors have all the fun. I believe I recall Mister Alcala was going for his credentials at UCLA, at least that guy got caught off our campus ;)

Go Bruins, goes to show there is a surprise inside every classroom door!

“CuttySark,the best we could do”

Since: Oct 08

El Monte w/fight on my wife

#20862 Jun 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Now there's a man after my own heart, me and fight on were his "best" students
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#20863 Jun 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
And look what we have here...

A guy who cries foul when someone else posts anything non-sports related, but feels free to do so, as long as it makes USC look bad. Why am I not surprised? LOL!

San Fernando Valley

#20864 Jun 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
A guy who cries foul when someone else posts anything non-sports related, but feels free to do so, as long as it makes USC look bad. Why am I not surprised? LOL!
So all that aside, what about the professor? I don't mind if you talk non-sports for a moment here!

And in his case, I guess it would be more appropriate to say "Flight On"! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

San Fernando Valley

#20865 Jun 20, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>The balls and bats Lifer is referencing will probably belong to the opponent, say like N. Carolina State. Sorry to bring this up, but as I am the true Bruin Voice of Reason, this should come from me :/
Sorry to re-bring this troll of a post up F uck On, but UCLA won that game and held NC State to just one run... How's that sound Mister True Voice For Bruin Bashing.

Go s uck on some idle Trojan bats and play with their balls. I bet you and they could use the practice since their season was over looooooooong ago! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...

West Hollywood, CA

#20866 Jun 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Mister Trojan, I apologize for Lifer again going off on a completely unrelated diatribe here, but we have tried to get him to stay focused on UCLA football :/

I must warn you that you can expect more of the same soon because I don’t think Lifer is prepared for the probable outcome of our Bruin baseball team coming up short in this CWS quest. Don’t spread this around, but the reality is we only bat a .250 average as a team :/

Once Lifer realizes we have to wait for our football game against Nevada to put a feel-good win on the board, he will go back off his anger management medication again and start slinging means words at everyone… even fellow Bruin fans like me and Nation :(

Go Bruins! That Nevada game can’t get here soon enough!

West Hollywood, CA

#20867 Jun 20, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to re-bring this well thought of a post up, but UCLA squeezed by that game and held NC State to just one run, but we only scored two... How's that fair foe us when the next team might do some serious Bruin Bashing.

We will have to s uck on some mighty Trojan bats and play with their hard balls. I bet you and I could use the practice once our season is over. I heard Trojan bats are looooooooong! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...
Oh my Brewski, that devilish laugh you have just makes me wish it was Friday Hot Tub Night already ;)

Maybe you can wear those reflective powder blue speedos again, you know, the ones with the velcro fly for easy access ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooo Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#20868 Jun 20, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Who David or the tranny? LMAO!
Oh my Miss Wolfie, I missed this naughty comment by you earlier :/

So fill me in with what that sassy remark meant? You know we Diva personalities just have to be in the know ;)

Go Bruins, Go Divas, Go Trannies, Go Alternative Lifestyles!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Modern Roman Emperor 1,395,621
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr Into The Night 9,870
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 hr Todd for Real 311,342
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 21 hr Barbi A 201,865
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Mon ChristineM 255,511
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web