UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34214 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#20538 May 31, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Set the example you first.
Oh my Miss Wolfie, you can bet I already have. The CAPPS program at UCLA was a life saver for me and has made me my joyous self, full of gayity and smiles :)

Dr. Bachman is just the individual to evaluate Bruin Lifer in hopes that his potential disorder does not develop into a full- blown illness :/

Maybe you could pass the word along to Lifer on behalf of the rest of us concerned Bruins. Please have him contact:

CAPPS (Center for the Assessment and Prevention of Prodromal States) clinical research center at the Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Behavior at UCLA. Dr. Bachman specializes in schizophrenia assessment and treatment services :)

Go Bruins! Go Miss Wolfie, you really are a friend to all!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#20539 May 31, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>you set the example first , Surfer Joe!
Come on! You're responding to someone who called out FO on the garbage he posts, when 95% of hers are just that!

Only 90 days to USC football!

FTFO!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#20540 May 31, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on! You're responding to someone who called out FO on the garbage he posts, when 95% of hers are just that!
Only 90 days to USC football!
FTFO!!
My bad...I thought he was masquerading as Surfer Blow!

“Surfs up”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#20541 May 31, 2013
<quoted text>My bad...I thought he was masquerading as Surfer Blow!
You folks are really dumb, I'm who I am and always been 1 person, it seems this string has many skitzo homo phobic posters, I'm not this wolfie, but a person with one moniker, some of you posters are sick mother effers, thats why I post randomly here, I'll wait till the REAL college football fans are back in august.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#20542 May 31, 2013
Surferjoe01 wrote:
<quoted text>
You folks are really dumb, I'm who I am and always been 1 person, it seems this string has many skitzo homo phobic posters, I'm not this wolfie, but a person with one moniker, some of you posters are sick mother effers, thats why I post randomly here, I'll wait till the REAL college football fans are back in august.
Now that we know your a person with one moniker...how about an opinion on something?!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#20543 May 31, 2013
Surferjoe01 wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you gonna do til then? ; catch a cool buzz ~ some rad waves - ask working folk for spare change down on the board walk ~ stand at your car and take an hour and a half to take off your wet suit and get all the sand off it while people wait patiently for your spot?.....cowabonga - MORON!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#20544 May 31, 2013
Surferjoe01 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are the fans that will be posting college FB in august!
What do you think?~We all just leave , and a bunch of class people with only pure thoughts come in here in august and start posting with no bitter/hateful/vengeful and antagonistic FB Posts?!!! pfft , fuck you , see you in August , Buntthead!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Keaau, HI

#20545 May 31, 2013
Yawn.

West Hollywood, CA

#20546 May 31, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Yawn.
Whooooooooo Hoooooooooo!!! Miss Wolfie you wouldn't be yawning if you were over here in Manhattan Beach at our Friday night Bruin hot tub party :)

You can't believe what Brewski and Nation just did in the tub. They put Twister players to shame ;)

Lifer and Sharpie Shooter are up next :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooo Bruins!

“Surfs up”

Location hidden

#20547 Jun 1, 2013
<quoted text>Now that we know your a person with one moniker...how about an opinion on something?!!
Sure I came here to talk football and all I see are gay bashing insults thrown back and forth, hardly adults talking college football, how that for an opinion?

“Surfs up”

Location hidden

#20548 Jun 1, 2013
<quoted text>What are you gonna do til then? ; catch a cool buzz ~ some rad waves - ask working folk for spare change down on the board walk ~ stand at your car and take an hour and a half to take off your wet suit and get all the sand off it while people wait patiently for your spot?.....cowabonga - MORON!!
Like I said nothing but insults between "adults" I could be wrong some of you act like pre teens,
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#20549 Jun 1, 2013
Surferjoe01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I came here to talk football and all I see are gay bashing insults thrown back and forth, hardly adults talking college football, how that for an opinion?
Wait til we find out who your team is...then the real bashing will start!!, lmao
Bruin For Life

United States

#20550 Jun 1, 2013
<quoted text>Wait til we find out who your team is...then the real bashing will start!!, lmao
. Don't be fooled. Surfer Joe aka Bruin Nation is a effing hypocryte! He's a so called Bruins fan who tends to kiss the arse of certain TrOJans on here, that's when he's not challenging them to A fight or hurling gay slurs at them. Effing pos thinks he's all proper what a tool!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#20551 Jun 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>. Don't be fooled. Surfer Joe aka Bruin Nation is a effing hypocryte! He's a so called Bruins fan who tends to kiss the arse of certain TrOJans on here, that's when he's not challenging them to A fight or hurling gay slurs at them. Effing pos thinks he's all proper what a tool!
Woooo , wait a minute ,I thought you guys were buds ~ bruin fans and all!.....you sure thats him?...I don't think so , I think its some spare change, sucking - surfer dude from Manhatten beach or something!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#20552 Jun 1, 2013
<quoted text>Woooo , wait a minute ,I thought you guys were buds ~ bruin fans and all!.....you sure thats him?...I don't think so , I think its some spare change, sucking - surfer dude from Manhatten beach or something!
BFL & BN are not exactly buds. Because BN makes reasonable, logical statements about UCLA sports, BFL accuses him of kissing butt.

BN is also a Giants fan. I'm a Dodger fan. But we keep things civil.
Bruin For Life

United States

#20553 Jun 1, 2013
<quoted text>Woooo , wait a minute ,I thought you guys were buds ~ bruin fans and all!.....you sure thats him?...I don't think so , I think its some spare change, sucking - surfer dude from Manhatten beach or something!
Sorry dude but he's the same pos hypocrite, he tries to come off as a civil guy but he's as chilidish and homophobic as you are.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#20554 Jun 1, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
BFL & BN are not exactly buds. Because BN makes reasonable, logical statements about UCLA sports, BFL accuses him of kissing butt.
Trojan , do you think surfer joe is BN?....and if so , why the moniker change!
Bruin For Life

United States

#20555 Jun 1, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell do you effen know jail bird? Go pleasure the warden for giving you computer time, trOJan.

West Hollywood, CA

#20556 Jun 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> What the hell do you effen know jail bird? Go pleasure the warden for giving you computer time, trOJan.
Now Lifer, you really need to come with us to the CAPPS Clinic on campus. It is most ever apparent :/

Go Bruins, Go Therapy!
Bruin For Life

United States

#20557 Jun 1, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Now Lifer, you really need to come with us to the CAPPS Clinic on campus. It is most ever apparent :/
Go Bruins, Go Therapy!
STFU "Bite On"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min Freedomofexpression 317,535
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Coffee Party 1,601,825
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 7 hr Fuggleton 11,565
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Wed The pope 258,485
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 14 Hellepsoaio 12
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep 12 Love 292
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 11 Rose of Tralee 201,880
More from around the web