UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“Women Love me, even yours”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#20477 May 24, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Happy Memorial Day all. A special thanks to my brothers and sister's who have given up their life's serving their country and gave us our freedom.
Yeah, I hate that this country has become what it has, those that gave all or thos that gave more than most are so dishonored by the Obamacrats that take, take and never give.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#20478 May 24, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hae fun at the Fiesta this weekend.
Ya I will babe, thanks for letting me borrow your negligee, Rob will be so pleased, I love how you have such slutty clothes....Go Bruins!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#20479 May 24, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Happy Memorial Day all. A special thanks to my brothers and sister's who have given up their life's serving their country and gave us our freedom.
Same to you to Nation. Nice to see that you pleaded for your Topix to re-instate your account ;)

Hopefully you can join Lifer and me at MBD's tonight. Couldn't get ahold of brewski, maybe you can pick him up on the way :)

Go Bruins, Go Freedom to All (including the military finally opening up to accept everyone)!

West Hollywood, CA

#20480 May 24, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hae fun at the Fiesta this weekend.
Oh yeah the Hot Tub... oops, I mean code-name "Fiesta" ;)

Happy Memorial Day Miss Wolfie. Instead of one of those wild partys weekends you may feel embarrassed by later, might I suggest a quiet weekend reading “Punahou Blues” by Kirby Wright ;)

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Pahoa, HI

#20481 May 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Great kid. He's a nutjob! But being one yourself, you can't possibly see that.
And still stupid enough to think I'm in a cell. Love it!!
Yah he might be a nut job, but at 21 his bank account is phat. Unlike yours or Your boy Matt Barkley's. LOL!

West Hollywood, CA

#20482 May 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now...you are responding to someone who was stupid enough to idolize someone the entire 2012 season, who had an imaginary girlfriend. Her stupidity is astounding and only one person is stupid enough to chime in supporting her ridiculous posts.
Hmm, he has created imaginary characters on here before? Could it be?!! LOL!!!
Oh my Mister Trojan, all this imaginary people talk, poster stupidity, and idol worship is giving me a headache :/

I will have to ask Nation or Lifer for a neck massage tonight :)

Happy Memorial Day to all of us "real" ones out there!

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#20483 May 24, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I will babe, thanks for letting me borrow your negligee, Rob will be so pleased, I love how you have such slutty clothes....Go Bruins!
Negliee?

West Hollywood, CA

#20484 May 24, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Negliee?
Miss Wolfie, is that an Hawaiian word or just mis-spelled :/
Just Me Wolffie

Los Angeles, CA

#20486 May 24, 2013
Hugh Jazzcock wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I hate that this country has become what it has, those that gave all or thos that gave more than most are so dishonored by the Obamacrats that take, take and never give.
Look Hon don't be speaking bad about your President the best our country has ever had, I know Barry O, he's one of my Punahou boyz oh how he wanted to have me but he never had the appropriate fees back then. Remember Hon I will find you The Hub has a way of doing these things....For the record Hon just how "huge" are you down there? I bet I can take it whole no problem! See Hon it pays to know folks like me, and I know folks famous ones not commoners like you...How Huge did you say?
JoCrawFixes against Clips

Fontana, CA

#20487 May 24, 2013
Hugh Jazzcock wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you blame all the demo's , look what happened to those soldiers who had their helicopter shot down and were taken hostage and tortured in Afghanistan and were given no compensation from our gov when they got back home!...and that was run by Bush at the time.....made me sick!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#20488 May 25, 2013
PeePeePete_FightOn wrote:
<quoted text>
I spoke to someone who may or may not know who Eddie Vanderdoes is a few minutes ago, he or she said he is worried about moving so far away and UCLA has offered him some really great incentives (wink wink).
didn't I tell you to STFU, that no one cares about your TROLL posts?
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#20489 May 25, 2013
JoCrawFixes against Clips wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you blame all the demo's , look what happened to those soldiers who had their helicopter shot down and were taken hostage and tortured in Afghanistan and were given no compensation from our gov when they got back home!...and that was run by Bush at the time.....made me sick!
geeez! how many names do do you use?

“Long Season Ahead”

Los Angeles, CA

#20490 May 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>geeez! how many names do do you use?
Troll nothing to do
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#20491 May 25, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll nothing to do
I wonder what the jail bird will be given for dinner today?
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#20492 May 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder what the jail bird will be given for dinner today?
Probably the same thing we used to have when we were lovers, plenty of organic "franks & beans"......Go Bruins!

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#20493 May 25, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably the same thing we used to have when we were lovers, plenty of organic "franks & beans"......Go Bruins!
Your nuts. A Big NUT!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#20494 May 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>geeez! how many names do do you use?
Only a couple , that fit , my anti laker moniker for the laker forum and this one.

West Hollywood, CA

#20495 May 26, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your nuts. A Big NUT!
I love NUTS!:)

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#20497 May 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeepers Wolfie I'm gonna break my piggy bank for a chance to touch one of your boobies...Go Bruins!
Rude. So typical you nut job. Sexual harasser.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#20498 May 26, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Rude. So typical you nut job. Sexual harasser.
Ya give Rob a break he's never touched a woman before....Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min JPL 1,192,888
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 12 min kal 4,355
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 min Imback 308,997
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 24 min Joe fortuna 201,437
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 48 min Eagle 12 235,813
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 2 hr squeezers 759
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 18 hr alvina haynes 13
More from around the web