UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 971)

Showing posts 19,401 - 19,420 of26,091
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you really think his predictions would be anything less than delusional?
> You talking about Chosen Traveler the Troll's 2012 delusional, lost in space, predictions of USC winning the Pac-12, the BCS National Championship, and that the Trajons' All-Universal quarterback, Matt Barkley, winning the Heisman Trophy? No???
>:/

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> You talking about Chosen Traveler the Troll's 2012 delusional, lost in space, predictions of USC winning the Pac-12, the BCS National Championship, and that the Trajons' All-Universal quarterback, Matt Barkley, winning the Heisman Trophy? No???
>:/
I know Coach, my own Bruin Lifer and your love/hate partner Chimichanga Traveler both seem to go a tad too far in their predictions don't they :/

I for one, will certainly not overly boast of my UCLA Bruins chances this season. We finished last year on a 3 game losing streak, and as your team can also relate, we lost to an inferiorly-ranked football team (Baylor) in our bowl game :/

Go Bruins, Go Tigers, let's strive to save face in our bowl games this season (if we get asked to one)!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah.
I think you made a typing error Miss Wolfie. Did you mean to say Cha Cha Cha as in Salsaria? I heard it is a tasty inflection in Honolulu. My partner Jonathan and I have that on our trip itinerary if we get the chance to vacation on the islands this summer :

BTW, I am still awaiting an invite from someone to stay with them on the Big Island though :/
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
See the number 1 recruit for 2015 from Punahou School. The kid is a beast. Offers from all over the country. Declined USC.
USC is no longer a destination for top recruits on the West coast. UCLA has closed the gap, as evidenced by the last 3 of 4 couple recruiting classes.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Gee, BFL, I'm sorry you still can't be a troop leader...

Associate Press - May 23, 2013

The Boy Scouts of America's National Council has voted to ease a long-standing ban and allow openly gay boys to be accepted as Scouts.

Of the local Scout leaders voting at their annual meeting in Texas, more than 60 percent supported the proposal.

Under the proposal drafted by the Scouts' governing board, gay adults will remain barred from serving as Scout leaders.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
Gee, BFL, I'm sorry you still can't be a troop leader...
Associate Press - May 23, 2013
The Boy Scouts of America's National Council has voted to ease a long-standing ban and allow openly gay boys to be accepted as Scouts.
Of the local Scout leaders voting at their annual meeting in Texas, more than 60 percent supported the proposal.
Under the proposal drafted by the Scouts' governing board, gay adults will remain barred from serving as Scout leaders.
Daaaaaamn Trojan!!! you got me! you got me good!!! you are sooooooo clever!!! my only question is...why are you intested in that particular topic? hummmm, hate LOE...Woflfie suggests you're in prison...and now you are following Boy Scout stories, and gay men as leaders...hummmmm interesting!!! maybe Wolfie knows something?
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

A very reliable source has just informed me that Eddie Vanderdoes can't wait to wear the Bruin Blue and Gold...if this is true, the 2013 Class will be the gretest UCLA class ever, and many felt it already was the best ever, Eddie Vanderdoes will jsut put the exclamation mark, and reaffirm that UCLA has closed the gap completely with USC. Any thoughts from the smart posters? Fight On, and your many personalities PEEPEEPRICK, and other can STFU!!!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Daaaaaamn Trojan!!! you got me! you got me good!!! you are sooooooo clever!!! my only question is...why are you intested in that particular topic? hummmm, hate LOE...Woflfie suggests you're in prison...and now you are following Boy Scout stories, and gay men as leaders...hummmmm interesting!!! maybe Wolfie knows something?
Not following it, at all. Just saw the headline and knew how it would make you sad. My condolences.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
A very reliable source has just informed me that Eddie Vanderdoes can't wait to wear the Bruin Blue and Gold...if this is true, the 2013 Class will be the gretest UCLA class ever, and many felt it already was the best ever, Eddie Vanderdoes will jsut put the exclamation mark, and reaffirm that UCLA has closed the gap completely with USC. Any thoughts from the smart posters? Fight On, and your many personalities PEEPEEPRICK, and other can STFU!!!
All my best to Eddie Twinkletoes! He'll be right at home in the powder blue & gold.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
And BTW, Dumbass, BleachReport informed EVERYONE! Quit trying to play the part of JMW, by attempting to impress people with who you know.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And BTW, Dumbass, BleachReport informed EVERYONE! Quit trying to play the part of JMW, by attempting to impress people with who you know.
Oh my, I am afraid that Lifer and Miss Wolfie might be an unhealthy influence for each other as Lifer tends to get a wee bit overzealous :/

I will try to get Lifer to the next Bruin hot tub party so he can get his mind off the historic, and for him, euphoric council decision today about the boy scouts ;)

As far as Eddie Vanderdoes, I just might do a nude cartwheel in celebration. Of course, from what I heard his dad wants to disown him for his despicable act of de-commiting just because he and a couple buddies of his over consumed some adult beverages and he decided to change his mind :/

Go Bruins, never-the-less, we will take whatever we can get as nothing deplorable will stop us!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
A very reliable source has just informed me that Eddie Vanderdoes can't wait to wear the Bruin Blue and Gold...
Lifer please, if the internet and newspapers are now writing articles specifically designed to inform only you, then I will pronounce I can speak to dead people (hee hee, I always wanted to say that :)

I just hope this young man Vanderdoze is not as unreliable and wishy-washy as our banished ex-Bruin McDonald :/

Go Bruins, who needs our father's support anyway! We Bruins relate to our mothers!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Madame Wolffie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey soldier you got cash? We go boom boom Wolffie love you looong time!
Oh my Miss Wolfie, I did not see this posts from before :/

I hope the Hawaiian sun did not give you a heat stroke re-lapse :(

Maybe you should lay in a bathtub of ice to cool off the tingly sensations you appear to be experiencing or reliving :/

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Keaau, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>USC is no longer a destination for top recruits on the West coast. UCLA has closed the gap, as evidenced by the last 3 of 4 couple recruiting classes.
Google Canton Kaumatule. He's a beast with great grades. Brother plays for Stanfod. Since this article came out he's had 22 more offers. Crazy. Talked to his cach. He's leaning maybe towards A&M. Good for me since I'll have box seats at Kyle Field for 2014.

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why cause your locked up somewhere and don't know anyone! LMAO!!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my Miss Wolfie, I did not see this posts from before :/
Maybe you should lay in a bathtub of ice to cool off the tingly sensations you appear to be experiencing or reliving :/
It's your jailbird boyfriends post. Can you read f@cktard?

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my Miss Wolfie, I did not see this posts from before :/
Don't worry hon. I can afford a cabana boy. LOL!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why cause your locked up somewhere and don't know anyone! LMAO!!!
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA classic!!! Just classic!!!!!! Trojan was OWNED!!!! BY WOLFIE!!!! ROTLMFAO!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer please, if the internet and newspapers are now writing articles specifically designed to inform only you, then I will pronounce I can speak to dead people (hee hee, I always wanted to say that :)
I just hope this young man Vanderdoze is not as unreliable and wishy-washy as our banished ex-Bruin McDonald :/
Go Bruins, who needs our father's support anyway! We Bruins relate to our mothers!
I have to admit, that was funny!!!! Hahaha.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not following it, at all. Just saw the headline and knew how it would make you sad. My condolences.
sure, Trojan. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,401 - 19,420 of26,091
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the NCAA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min No Shiite 216,746
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Homer 1,033,454
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min elise in burque 303,204
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Apr 12 plenty 49
•••
•••