UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32756 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#20362 May 21, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>A fella can dream I say Miss Wolfie ;)
Go Bruins, Go Guys, Go Gawd!
YO PEE PEE STFUP ya hear me boy

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!! YOUR NATL CHAMPS!

NICK LOVES TO PULL IT OUT! AND SHOUT ROLL TIDE ROLL

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#20363 May 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, will you please stop your dumb accusations? it's really getting old.
Interesting comment there Lifer :/

So from one Bruin to another, is talk about someone slashing their wrists an accusation about someone's character or just another wild prediction :/

Go Bruins, Go Lifer Medium!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#20364 May 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as soon as you stop acting like a 12 year old.
Just as soon as stop acting like a jerk.

#20365 May 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as soon as you stop acting like a 12 year old.
just as soon as you stop acting like a jerk.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#20366 May 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>just as soon as you stop acting like a jerk.
I've pulled back plenty of times, only for you to continue to act like a 12 year old. So quit blaming someone else for your stupidity.

#20367 May 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I've pulled back plenty of times, only for you to continue to act like a 12 year old. So quit blaming someone else for your stupidity.
the only stupidity on Topix comes from you, pal, posting unwarranted hate towards LOE, Elderly, Women, and Minorities. Frankly I find you human existence pathtic and a waste of our earth's air-space, you're taking someone's oxigen, moron.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#20368 May 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>the only stupidity on Topix comes from you, pal, posting unwarranted hate towards LOE, Elderly, Women, and Minorities. Frankly I find you human existence pathtic and a waste of our earth's air-space, you're taking someone's oxigen, moron.
Unwarranted? LOL!! Only because they were hating on me, a Trojan, would you find it unwarranted.

You're such a dumbshit.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#20369 May 21, 2013
Besides, hating on one of your fake identities doesn't count!

West Hollywood, CA

#20370 May 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>the only stupidity on Topix comes from you, pal, posting unwarranted hate towards LOE, Elderly, Women, and Minorities. Frankly I find you human existence pathtic and a waste of our earth's air-space, you're taking someone's oxigen, moron.
Well not the only stupidity Lifer, after all, some claim there are too many trolls around here. You just need to ignore those accusations towards you ;)

Go Bruins, let's forget all stupidity and our 3 game losing streak!

West Hollywood, CA

#20371 May 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Besides, hating on one of your fake identities doesn't count!
We will try to correct that Mister Trojan, we Bruins are trying to get Lifer into a campus rehab for personality disorder :/

Go Bruins, Go Shrinks. Go Lifer, Go Shrinkage!

West Hollywood, CA

#20372 May 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting parallel there. At the hot tub parties, Lifer has pulled out plenty of times ;)
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#20373 May 21, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting parallel there. At the hot tub parties, Lifer has pulled out plenty of times ;)
I'm sure when he's blowing them, he never lets them pull out. Just as his buddy JMW does, he wants to swallow all of it.
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#20374 May 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure when he's blowing them, he never lets them pull out. Just as his buddy JMW does, he wants to swallow all of it.
speaking of blowing, when will you and I do our famous 69, fellow Trojan? May I say you have nothing on Linda Lovelace?
Just Me Wolffie

North Hollywood, CA

#20375 May 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it is healthy Hon! That is why they call me Wolffie,I love to Wolf em down LOL....But not for free Hon!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#20376 May 21, 2013
^^^ she can still take it just a bit deeper than you can ;) love you fellow fellow Trojan ;) FTFO!!

West Hollywood, CA

#20377 May 21, 2013
Just Me Wolffie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it is healthy Hon! That is why they call me Wolffie,I love to Wolf em down LOL....But not for free Hon!
Oh my Miss Wolfie, what are revealing to us :/

I am surprised that... oops, just realized something. Well anyhoot ;)

Go Bruins, Go Healthy, Go Hon!

West Hollywood, CA

#20378 May 21, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Gawd are you guys all gay or bi sexual.?
Since you mentioned this Miss Wolfie, anyone hear from the Changed Traveler lately? He left in such a huff I almost thought he was a Bruin ;)

I am afraid that those red light, semi-masculine districts in Rio can be a little dangerous, and CT is rather assertively outspoken, so was wondering if he maybe eloped with Francisco, I mean Francisca ;)

Go Bruins, Go Affirmations, Go Rio's Underbelly!
Just Me Wolffie

North Hollywood, CA

#20379 May 21, 2013
Fight On wrote:
^^^ she can still take it just a bit deeper than you can ;) love you fellow fellow Trojan ;) FTFO!!
Oh Fight On,please rip me in half with your famous schllong! I will pay you top dollar from The Hub's account.

West Hollywood, CA

#20380 May 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well though none of you Trojans have ever accepted, our invitation is always open and multi-mural to everyone who is willing to participate in our Bruin hot tub parties ;)

MBD's is the place, and Lifer is always a standout each and every weekend ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooo Bruins!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Keaau, HI

#20381 May 21, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>YO PEE PEE STFUP ya hear me boy
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!! YOUR NATL CHAMPS!
NICK LOVES TO PULL IT OUT! AND SHOUT ROLL TIDE ROLL
LOL! Tell um Clown!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min flack 1,497,996
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 29 min Reality 11,043
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 hr ThomasA 313,386
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Feb 23 Worker 289
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Feb 21 TrumpsPhartsx 99
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Feb 21 waaasssuuup 258,484
How my search of $450000 dollars became real. Feb 14 Kesby Karen 1
More from around the web