UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32399 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Whittier, CA

#20319 May 18, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
The only university ranking source in which USC ranked higher than UCLA ( US News) is the only ranking source no more - UCLA is now ranked higher than USC there too. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com...
Your ignorance knows no bounds.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#20320 May 19, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Yawn
Please stay awake Miss Wolfie :/

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#20321 May 19, 2013
ROLL TIDE ROLL!

NICK LOVES TO PULL IT OUT!!!! AND YELLROLL TIDE!yo

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Keaau, HI

#20322 May 19, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
ROLL TIDE ROLL!
NICK LOVES TO PULL IT OUT!!!! AND YELLROLL TIDE!yo
Pull it out and aim towards El Monte. LOL!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#20323 May 19, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance knows no bounds.
neither does your gayness lmao u$ยข sucks!!!!!!
Bruin For Life

North Hollywood, CA

#20325 May 19, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon Pull it out and aim towards Pahoa, HI .Just remember to pay us girls in advance LOL!
Gee willikers Wolfie are you a hooker?
Fight On

United States

#20326 May 19, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't about any glory holes in Fontana, but you can count on me, fellow Trojan. ;)
bah, ur hole is all stretched out.

West Hollywood, CA

#20327 May 20, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Pull it out and aim towards El Monte. LOL!
Please Miss Wolfie, You would never hear Aretha or Celine say something like that :/

Go Bruins, Go Divas, do not revert back to old, bad habits!

West Hollywood, CA

#20328 May 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee willikers Wolfie are you a hooker?
Please Lifer, some things from the past are better left unsaid at this stage in life :/

Oh yeah, Go Bruins!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#20329 May 20, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>bah, ur hole is all stretched out.
Is that how desperate you are Rob? You have to write imaginary posts bearing my name?

You're pathetic. As I've stated to BN, FO is no worse than you are.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#20330 May 20, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Brewski please! While I understand you wanting try and hype up our spring game by calling it different and pretty cool, we know it wasn't a game at all, but was Coach Jimmy having the players run around in circles on the agility course :/
But I must say that Hot Rod Brett Hundley was doing an admirable job modeling the tight Bruin football pants while the fellas played "touch" football ;)
Go Bruins, Go leap frog agility courses!
FYI Bite On/Troll, your Trojans also incorporated the non-tackling rule for their Spring game too you double-talking imbecile!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#20331 May 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
The only university ranking source in which USC ranked higher than UCLA ( US News) is the only ranking source no more - UCLA is now ranked higher than USC there too. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com...
Go Bruins!!!!!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#20332 May 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that how desperate you are Rob? You have to write imaginary posts bearing my name?
You're pathetic. As I've stated to BN, FO is no worse than you are.
Now what!?!? OMG Mr. Paranoia!! leave me out of your girl games okay?? first you post your crap then you pretend it wasn't you, right "Mr. Love"? you pathetic idiot!!
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#20333 May 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Now what!?!? OMG Mr. Paranoia!! leave me out of your girl games okay?? first you post your crap then you pretend it wasn't you, right "Mr. Love"? you pathetic idiot!!
Ya I agree, sad day for my Bruins one of our greats Ray Manzarek has passed on and will now join fellow bruin Coach W. down below...I remember doing it in the back of my 66 Chevelle with my Navy partner I was singing "Light My Fire" to Rob......Go Bruins!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#20334 May 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Now what!?!? OMG Mr. Paranoia!! leave me out of your girl games okay?? first you post your crap then you pretend it wasn't you, right "Mr. Love"? you pathetic idiot!!
I never posted the quote that was even used, you moron. You wrote something I never posted.

Lie all you want about posting under fake identities.

West Hollywood, CA

#20335 May 20, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>FYI Bite On/Troll, your Trojans also incorporated the non-tackling rule for their Spring game too you double-talking imbecile!!!
Brewski please, just because you secretly went to the Trojan Spring game and thought theirs was better than ours, doesn't mean you need to take it out on a fellow Bruin :/

You more than anyone should know that we can't let our 3 game season ending skid get to our angry emotions :(

Time for another Bruin hot tub group hug this Friday :)

Go Bruins, go away Bruins losing and Bruin anger!

West Hollywood, CA

#20336 May 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Now what!?!? OMG Mr. Paranoia!! leave me out of your girl games okay??
You tell 'um Lifer, we Bruins don't need no stinking girls anyway! Besides, we have our own hot tub parties ;)

Go Bruins, go one gender only hot tubs!

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#20337 May 20, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>FYI Bite On/Troll, your Trojans also incorporated the non-tackling rule for their Spring game too you double-talking imbecile!!!
Yah...why? Injuries. Better check their balls again this year. Their QB not so good. LOL!

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#20338 May 20, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Go Bruins!!!!!!
If you got scratch anyone can go to USC. But UCLA is very hard to get admission.

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#20339 May 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
That's funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min the deplorable Jo... 1,431,701
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 41 min thepast 10,079
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr John-K 311,866
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sat Joe Fortuna 257,121
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Sep 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 10 yess 201,881
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug 31 Trojan 2
More from around the web