UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34849 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#20284 May 15, 2013
Pete_Carroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Snookums how naive you are don't forget me "Bruin Nation" aka MBD!
Taking the time to actually register stupid I.D.'s?! I like to think BN doesn't resort to something so lame. But maybe you're right. All I know is, I don't.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#20285 May 15, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you post your crap then u deny
Lifer please, denial is not good for our health :/

Our Bruin denial of our season ending horribly will only set us up for another letdown. Remember Coach Jimmy and the fellas play a much tougher schedule this year :(

Go Bruins, embrace our season ending collapse and let's start this season liberated!

West Hollywood, CA

#20286 May 15, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking the time to actually register stupid I.D.'s?! I like to think BN doesn't resort to something so lame. But maybe you're right. All I know is, I don't.
Oh my Mister Trojan, I am surprised you are backtalking your old coach Mister Carroll :/

But what can I say, I do have some choice words these days when referring to our old Bruin Coach Ricky :(

Go Bruins, Coach Jimmy is a the man (except at the end of the season)!

West Hollywood, CA

#20287 May 15, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>F you, dumbshitt I hadn't been on here for days until right now...you schizo
Please Lifer, it may be time to come clean and liberate :)

The fact that you have now put off the likes of fellow Bruins like Nation and Brewski, plus USC Trojans like CPEM and Chimichanga Traveler where none of them will even appear here anymore, should tell you that we need to do some serious evaluation on you :/

I suggest you prepare to stay after hot tub school for some indepth analysis :)

Go Bruins, time to liberate our minds, remove anger and hate, and open up our closets!
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#20288 May 15, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer please, denial is not good for our health :/
Our Bruin denial of our season ending horribly will only set us up for another letdown. Remember Coach Jimmy and the fellas play a much tougher schedule this year :(
Go Bruins, embrace our season ending collapse and let's start this season liberated!
Ya I agree, special screening of "Brokeback Mountain" tonight at the Morgan Center for all the new Bruin football recruits hosted by Jim Mora and our very own "Brew In". Brewie will show the young men how to walk in his best Marilyn Monroe strut.....Go Bruins!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Keaau, HI

#20289 May 15, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Aha...don't let them get to you :)
Dire Straits - Sultans Of Swing (live)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =471o6jc55KUXX
Thanks babe. Trying not to let them.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#20290 May 15, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Mister Clown, with all this same sex talk you keep eluding to, you are right prime for a visit to Manhattan Beach to join us Bruins at the MBD hot tub parties ;)
Go Bruins, Go Backend Tide, Go Clown Antics!
I've told you boy to stop dreaming of Bro.Clownie's HUGE PACKAGE!!!!!!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#20291 May 15, 2013
They say don't go on Broke-Back Mt... if you see ol Pee Pee!!!!! you beter run!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Keaau, HI

#20292 May 15, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Miss Wolfie, the language. Let's try to keep our composure here :/
Debonair
Intriguing
Vivacious
Alluring
Well I guess falling far short of Diva status is difficult for any of us to maintain. I myself have given up a long time ago :(
Go Bruins, hang in there Miss Wolfie!
You can F off too! LOL!
Bruin For Life

North Hollywood, CA

#20293 May 15, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I've told you boy to stop dreaming of Bro.Clownie's HUGE PACKAGE!!!!!!
Is that huge package marked special delivery to Rob?:) I can't wait to open my package....Go Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#20294 May 15, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
You can F off too! LOL!
For some reason when you say it to me, your only "real" friend and fellow Diva wannabe here on Topix, it actually sounds kind of sexy ;)

Go Bruins, Go Pee Pee, Go wolfie, Go Divas!

West Hollywood, CA

#20295 May 15, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
They say don't go on Broke-Back Mt... if you see ol Pee Pee!!!!! you beter run!
Strange thing though Mister Clown, when Coach Dico went to the Mountain while I was there, he didn't run, he "embraced" ;)

Go Bruins, Go Coach Dico, Go Harley rest stop!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#20296 May 15, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>.
Right. Sure I posted that! I've never once posted anything that has a location of "United States".
You are truly a moron.
OMG, you are hilarious! don't ever change, every thread needs someone like you, the new Village Idiot.

#20297 May 15, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have "many personalities", Bimbo. Rob and Fight On are the only fools who do that.
Yab, okay, "Mr. Love" LMAO

#20298 May 15, 2013
^^^yah

#20299 May 15, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just too effing lazy to do it, so you go the unofficial way or "generic" way, right, "Mr. Love"

West Hollywood, CA

#20300 May 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yab, okay, "Mr. Love" LMAO
Oh yes Lifer, Mr Buddy Love was the alter-ego in "The Nutty Professor". Good one fellow Bruin ;)

Go Bruins, Go Lifer, Go Jerry Lewis!

West Hollywood, CA

#20301 May 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You're just too effing lazy to do it, so you go the unofficial way or "generic" way, right, "Mr. Love"
Great point Lifer ;)

At least we Bruins alway register, whether it be Topix, to vote, or sex offending :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooo Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#20302 May 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
^^^yah
Oh and Lifer, thanks for trying to bring back the above-the-knees shorts. I know it won't catch on, but at least it makes us who also wear speedos not feel so out of fashion ;)

Go Bruins, Go Lifer, Go Avatars, Go Hot Tubs!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#20303 May 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>OMG, you are hilarious! don't ever change, every thread needs someone like you, the new Village Idiot.
You fit that description a hell of lot better than I do. You're just too stupid to realize it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Chuckles-Divine 1,643,712
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 28 min Susanm 320,416
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 11,806
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 9 Randy-From-Wooster 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web