UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Just Me Wolfie

Los Angeles, CA

#20228 May 10, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Now, be smart, BFL! You don't want to bet on anyone of the two losers!
The preceding message provided commercial free by Artie the Advertiser.
>:)
Hey soldier you give me dollar we go boom boom me ruv you rooong time!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#20229 May 10, 2013
Nice!(I know a couple of dumbasses claim this s/b only sports. But those same dumbasses will post about admission standards & the like all the time.)

May 10, 2013 USC is about to get even brainier. Already a leading center for research on the neurological basis of emotion, the university announced today a major cluster hire of an institute with 110 faculty, researchers and multidisciplinary staff in the field of brain mapping and neuroimaging the critical work that allows us to actually see the physical structure and circuitry that generates our mind, behavior and consciousness.

Headlining the move are Arthur W. Toga, professor of neurology and co-director of the Division of Brain Mapping in the Neuropsychiatric Institute at UCLA, and Paul Thompson, professor of neurology and psychiatry at UCLA. Toga is director of the Laboratory of Neuro Imaging (LONI), which will come to USC in the fall, bringing with it a full faculty contingent and international research collaborations.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Pahoa, HI

#20230 May 10, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Now, be smart, BFL! You don't want to bet on anyone of the two losers!
LOL! Artie.

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#20231 May 10, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
Thanks.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#20232 May 10, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
ya boy me and Rob back together again, on a road trip to Palm Springs,can't wait to meet the fellas for another hot tub cucumber fest nice!
Ya I agree, Go Bruins!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#20233 May 10, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Mis Wolfie, I believe Coach Dico was addressing this to Lifer, so a thanks is probably not required :/

Although Lifer needs plenty of help and we Bruins do our best to accommodate him there, maybe getting whacky advise from across the country by a zany fella like Coach Dico is exactly what our zapped, three game losing streak Bruin fans need ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers, Go Whacky Whacky!

West Hollywood, CA

#20234 May 10, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Nice!(I know a couple of dumbasses claim this s/b only sports. But those same dumbasses will post about admission standards & the like all the time.)
May 10, 2013 USC is about to get even brainier. Already a leading center for research on the neurological basis of emotion, the university announced today a major cluster hire of an institute with 110 faculty, researchers and multidisciplinary staff in the field of brain mapping and neuroimaging the critical work that allows us to actually see the physical structure and circuitry that generates our mind, behavior and consciousness.
Headlining the move are Arthur W. Toga, professor of neurology and co-director of the Division of Brain Mapping in the Neuropsychiatric Institute at UCLA, and Paul Thompson, professor of neurology and psychiatry at UCLA. Toga is director of the Laboratory of Neuro Imaging (LONI), which will come to USC in the fall, bringing with it a full faculty contingent and international research collaborations.
Mister Trojan please, all this technical jargon is hurting my publicly-funded Bruin brain :/

Can't we simplify things again like a different kind of admission standard Lifer recently pulled out of his closet ;)
Trojan

Encino, CA

#20235 May 10, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Mister Trojan please, all this technical jargon is hurting my publicly-funded Bruin brain
Now, now. There's a certain dumbass on this thread who doesn't comprehend the economics associated with a subsidized education. Let's not bring it up.:-)

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#20236 May 10, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Mis Wolfie, I believe Coach Dico was addressing this to Lifer, so a thanks is probably not required :/
Although Lifer needs plenty of help and we Bruins do our best to accommodate him there, maybe getting whacky advise from across the country by a zany fella like Coach Dico is exactly what our zapped, three game losing streak Bruin fans need ;)
Go Bruins, Go Tigers, Go Whacky Whacky!
Hon...get a life!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#20237 May 11, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo !!!!!!!
best pots in months
what kinda pot we talking about?....home grown - panama - medical!, how do we get in touch with you if you're sharing it?....
Bill Walton

Los Angeles, CA

#20238 May 11, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>what kinda pot we talking about?....home grown - panama - medical!, how do we get in touch with you if you're sharing it?....
Coach Wooden only let me smoke the best Maui Wowie! From his own home grown stash.

West Hollywood, CA

#20239 May 11, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon...get a life!
Yes Luv I agree :/

Since my break up with my partner, I have returned to the Topix family for support I guess :/

But you know Miss Wolfie, we are important individuals with a lot of things to do ;)

I say do not let the others judge our admission to spending time here with the Topix family try to define us as lonely at home, attention whores, desperate for acknowledgment :/

To all of you who think lowly of us, our beliefs, backgrounds, and who we know, shame shame on you :(

Go Bruins, Go Pee Pee, Go Wolfie, we are woman, hear us roar!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#20240 May 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>A sports RILVARY? where the puck did you come up with that? are you assuming that I spilled the drink on that a hole because he was a trojan fan?? what a complete prick, when did I ever say he was a trOJan fan? I spilled the drink on the guy because he was looking at my hot babe " Brew In"
Ya I agree Brewie does have nice shaved leggs....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Brea, CA

#20241 May 11, 2013
Hope any moms here and all of your mom's (even Rob's) have a wonderful Mother's Day.
Trojan

Brea, CA

#20242 May 11, 2013
Ugh. "...all of your MOMS..." (Improper apostrophes annoy me. Don't know why I did it on the second "moms" when I didn't do it on the first.)

West Hollywood, CA

#20243 May 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Ugh. "...all of your MOMS..." (Improper apostrophes annoy me. Don't know why I did it on the second "moms" when I didn't do it on the first.)
Oh Mister Trojan, we Bruins already have assumed you are grammaticcally superior to us, so we will look past that and continue to savior or Bruin football victory over you :)

You do realize why we Bruins are so pretentious about that win don't you? It only took us 10 god-forsaking years to get it, so we will milk it for all it is worth just in case you nasty Trojans feel compelled to start another 10 game streak over us beginning next season :/

Go Bruins, bask in the glory - hole and completely filled for now!

West Hollywood, CA

#20244 May 11, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree Brewie does have nice shaved leggs....Go Bruins!
Yes he does, all the way to his speedo tan line ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#20245 May 11, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>what kinda pot we talking about?....home grown - panama - medical!, how do we get in touch with you if you're sharing it?....
Well Mister I.E. Trojan, although Nation normally has no problem sucking up to the enemy (going as far as to wear Trojan gear and attend Trojan events), when it comes to his forged-medical pot he consumes, he is as stingie as a lawyer taking on a wrongful termination case :/

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#20246 May 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
> That neurological cluster #u<k... uh, I mean cluster hire by USC should be able to come up with all kinds of space cadet enological imaging maps. Professor Artie, wonders if the new USC wizards of short circuit brain functions will be keeping all of their scientific findings locked in a vault hidden in the bushes of the Trajon campus. Anyway, those new Gray Matter Neuropsychiatrists won't have any problems finding brain dead... uh, I mean intellectually challenged subjects on the Trajon campus.
Maybe they can wire up that Rio reject, CT. A couple thousand volts to his brainless abyss might actually keep him from making dumb @ss statements like: "USC your 2012 undefeated BCS National Champions, plus 2012 Pac-12 Champions ... and, and, and... home of your 2012 Heisman Trophy wiener, Matt Barkley". Unfortunately, for mankind, the known Laws of Physics being what they are, will probably keep those knowledgeable brain fart scientists from any positive conclusions in that particular case. Anyway, good luck ... ya hear!?

Yours truly,
Professor Artie (The All-Seeing Eye-Witness... to unintelligent, un-godly, brainless exasperations, or, in layman's terms: Dumb @ss gone wild!)
>:/

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#20247 May 11, 2013
*neurological imaging maps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 28 min Joe fortuna 232,698
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 56 min IBdaMann 2,657
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 57 min RC Hotstuff 1,153,042
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Country Girl 306,951
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr JAX 201,148
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Tue Roy the Boy 685
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web