UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 959)

Showing posts 19,161 - 19,180 of26,640
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>shut the f*** up!!! comparing yourself to CPEM and BN????
As usual, went this far and didn't read anymore.

Yes, I post reasonable stuff in response to reasonable posts. That being the case, in response to your bs...
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

And BTW, someone knocking me for knowing that I am right there with CPEM and BN in terms of posting rationally is funny, when you consider that he is right there with Fight On, in terms of posting rationally! LOL!!

You two are brothers from different mothers.
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>shut the f*** up!!! comparing yourself to CPEM and BN???? really???? I don't recall CPEM or BN ever wishing death on an old man for disagreeing with them...or calling women wh***ores or skanks...or wishing death on every Law Enforcement Officer...or posting racist garbage...you mister in big denial, you hypocritical POS. You have a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOONG way to go before you can put yourself in the categroy of BN and CPEM. But thanks for the laugh POS!!!
Ya I agree BN is the most humble and rational troll on here always informing us of his outings, be it nude golfing or massterbating at a hockey game, plus I hear he throws a great hot tub party!....Go Bruins!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I got my money on the Brazilian Warrior.
Oh Lifer, I like it. Maybe we can see Mister Traveler is a g-string after all ;)

Let's remember, our Bruin hot tub parties are always open to any fella that would like to partake :)

Go Bruins, Go Warriors running naked in the jungle!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree BN is the most humble and rational troll on here always informing us of his outings, be it nude golfing or massterbating at a hockey game, plus I hear he throws a great hot tub party!....Go Bruins!
You know Artie, this Bruin really doesn't mind when Nation liberates himself with things like walking nude in front of elementary schools and such, but it is his sucking up to the Trojans that I do not condone :/

I really would not put it past him wearing a USC t-shirt at a Trojan party just to fit in and be liked :/

As you might recall, it was never a problem getting him to wear the Trojan speedos while role playing at the MBD hot tub parties. Nation was more than willing :/

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I post reasonable stuff in response to reasonable posts. That being the case, in response to your bs...
I know Mister Trojan, we are really trying to get Lifer to curtail his over enthusiastic posts around here :/

While just the other day I had to have Nation and Brewski hold him down while I rocked him to sleep while humming the UCLA fight song softly in his ear ;)

Go Bruin eight clap - sleep, sleep, sleep!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> You have a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOONG one !!!
Damn Lifer, he has a long one? How were you privy to get see of that :/

Some Bruins (excluding me, our football team, or our basketball team) have all the luck!

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
no one forced you to post hate on the Elderly; Law Enforcement Officers; women; and minorities. You voluntarily posted hate, so stop blaming other people for your BS.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
And BTW, someone knocking me for knowing that I am right there with CPEM and BN in terms of posting rationally is funny, when you consider that he is right there with Fight On, in terms of posting rationally! LOL!!
You two are brothers from different mothers.
I never said I am was the most rational poster I agree, but for you to think you are on the same level with those two, is quite histerical!!! bauahahahahaha
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>no one forced you to post hate on the Elderly; Law Enforcement Officers; women; and minorities. You voluntarily posted hate, so stop blaming other people for your BS.
I'm not blaming anyone, you moron. And quit crying because I told your fake old man where to stick it, Ronaiah!
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I never said I am was the most rational poster I agree...
Far from it. No better than FO.

But at least you finally admitted it.
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I never said I am was the most rational poster I agree, but for you to think you are on the same level with those two, is quite histerical!!! bauahahahahaha
Ya I agree, except Trojan never violently challenged anyone on here to a fight to the death as did our very own beloved fellow Bruin "Bruin Nation" who has attacked innocent posters numerous times....Go Bruins
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I hope so too, no wonder UCLA fans are made fun of, when you USC trojans see pu ssies like BN.
Ya I agree......Go Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> BN really? why don't STFU and mind your own business? you freaking sell out.
Ya I agree.....Go Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>no one forced you to post hate on the Elderly; Law Enforcement Officers; women; and minorities. You voluntarily posted hate, so stop blaming other people for your BS.
Lifer please, do you think we could take a breather here and try to stay attentive to our football team and its needs :/

You do realize we lost our last three games of the season and that loss to the Baylor Real-Bears was totally humiliating :/

This Bruin Diva needed a whole case of snickers bars after that one :(

Go fellow Bruin posters, let's not lose focus too like our football team did!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree, except Trojan never violently challenged anyone on here to a fight to the death as did our very own beloved fellow Bruin "Bruin Nation" who has attacked innocent posters numerous times....Go Bruins
Please Artie, I implore you as a fellow Bruin fan to sweep Lifer's violent behavior under the true blue and gold Westwood rug :/

His pop-off temper is likely to get him arrested one of these days and I for one do not particularly care to take up a fund amongst fellow Bruins for his bail :/

I am not sure he would even learn his lesson after that. Mind you, we could never get Lifer to even pick up Coach Ricky's book on transcendental football playing :(

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Keaau, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
I gotta agree with you about the law enforcement hating thing. To post the things he has posted in the past with no actual facts to back it up is just silly. Face it, some folks are bigots, racist and just evil. Men who treat women like he does are just violent abusers of women. Like my Mom says, once it's in writing you can never take it back.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Men who treat women like he does are just violent abusers of women. Like my Mom says, once it's in writing you can never take it back.
No women, cavalier Bruin males, or wannabe divas should ever be treated like that :/

Go Bruins, you Go Girl!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Hilarious! Fight On sending me private messages, I always knew he was a flame, this confirms it!! Fight On is the kweer of kweers!!!

Fight wrote on May 08, 13
> Oh my Lifer Luv, you are too funny when you associate me with that El Monnte fella that posts as PeePeePete. You must give in to the fact that I am the one true, blue Bruin fan who jumped off the Trojan Bandwagon, and who does not sugar candy anything about our teams ;)

Go Bruins, boy does Hundley look hot in those tight pants's huge!!! ;). He added more muscle this year (yummy)!

On May 08, 13, Bruin For Life wrote:
> proud program? well, to my knowledge USC never had a proud program in
> basketball, but yah you are correct, you really suck!! Taj Gibson, scalibirini,
> and Derozan...three is better than zero!!! stay positive Fight On, stay
> positive!!

> On May 08, 13, Fight On wrote:
>> Lifer,
>
>> What has happened to our once-proud basketball program :/
>>
>> I looked up NBA rosters per college and this is what I came up with:
>> Kentucky - 22
>> Duke - 20
>> North Carolina - 18
>> Kansas - 16
>> Arizona - 13
>> UCLA - 11
>>
>> Our Bruins have now become an after-thought and poor Coach Johnny is probably
>> turning in his grave :(
>>
>> Go Bruins, despite the lack of NBA players these days!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Please! With all of the gay stuff you've posted under your many pseudonyms!

Once again a hilarious case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,161 - 19,180 of26,640
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Buck Crick 223,984
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min WAKE UP DEM VOTERS 1,078,385
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr Yeah but 305,065
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Jul 20 Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••