UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 958)

Showing posts 19,141 - 19,160 of26,612
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo !!!!!!!
best pots in months
Not really. Ignoring them is the best "response".

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be stupid enough to categorize me with that fool. You're more like him than I am.(As you proved by coming back in, right after saying you'd be gone for a few months. That's something he would do.)
Oh my Mister Trojan, you USC fellas are beginning to sound like me and my fellow Bruins and our fighting amongst ourselves :/

BTW, as a Bruin I will dutifully admit that was a really low blow comparing someone to Lifer :/

I more than anyone, know all of Lifer's imperfections and we constantly try to remedy those during the weekly hot tub "drills" ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooooooo Bruins!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be stupid enough to categorize me with that fool. His posts are 90% bs.
Well I guess then I am 'stupid enough' to put you two together since after all, you banter all the live long day about any and everything. So dont get your tittie twisted because some of us equate you and Rob collectively with this long standing tribal feuding of yours...
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're more like him than I am.(As you proved by coming back in, right after saying you'd be gone for a few months. That's something he would do.)
Youre right Trojan, I should have stayed away, just like you have done the last 345 posts between you and Rob (who successfully engages you while purposely trying to get your goat)...
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I've sat by and ignored your over-the-top posts about MB winning a Heisman, USC winning an NC, when I knew neither would happen. There's supporting your team and there's being realistic.
Of yes, and you NEVER post any over-the-top posts about anything, ESPECIALLY about non-sports related material which many others dont concur with. Pleeeeeease dude...
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
BN, CPEM and I generally keep it real.
BN and CPEM have been keeping it REAL by staying away from all this BS. You, I cant say the same.

And just so you or anybody else knows, I will come back any f ucking time I may want to, just like any other anonymous fool on here who may get riled up by unequivocal ‘over the top’ matters like cop killings, or assaulting people by pouring beer over their heads...

Later, CT signing out to what has become a shell of sports thread. The sensible ones can continue to keep messaging me directly…

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well I guess then I am 'stupid enough' to put you two together since after all, you banter all the live long day about any and everything. So dont get your tittie twisted because some of us equate you and Rob collectively with this long standing tribal feuding of yours...
<quoted text>Youre right Trojan, I should have stayed away, just like you have done the last 345 posts between you and Rob (who successfully engages you while purposely trying to get your goat)...
<quoted text>Of yes, and you NEVER post any over-the-top posts about anything, ESPECIALLY about non-sports related material which many others dont concur with. Pleeeeeease dude...
<quoted text>BN and CPEM have been keeping it REAL by staying away from all this BS. You, I cant say the same.
And just so you or anybody else knows, I will come back any f ucking time I may want to, just like any other anonymous fool on here who may get riled up by unequivocal ‘over the top’ matters like cop killings, or assaulting people by pouring beer over their heads...
Later, CT signing out to what has become a shell of sports thread. The sensible ones can continue to keep messaging me directly…
DabNabIt Mister Traveler, while I appreciate you having your own bitch session with your fellow Trojan, I would appreciate it if we could forgo the beer pouring incident by Lifer :/

We Bruins are really trying to live that one down, since unlike all our verbal communications here on Topix, this event was actual physical action and Lifer realistically should have arrested and strip searched by the menacing Las Vegas Sheriff's Department :/

Go Bruins, Go away beer pouring incident!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well I guess then I am 'stupid enough' to put you two together since after all, you banter all the live long day about any and everything. So dont get your tittie twisted because some of us equate you and Rob collectively with this long standing tribal feuding of yours...
<quoted text>Youre right Trojan, I should have stayed away, just like you have done the last 345 posts between you and Rob (who successfully engages you while purposely trying to get your goat)...
<quoted text>Of yes, and you NEVER post any over-the-top posts about anything, ESPECIALLY about non-sports related material which many others dont concur with. Pleeeeeease dude...
<quoted text>BN and CPEM have been keeping it REAL by staying away from all this BS. You, I cant say the same.
LOL!! Trying to include yourself with the "sensible" ones. No worries.

Maybe we'll win an NC in basketball this coming year. And while we're at it, another Heisman and the crystal ball.

Sensible. Pffft!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Not to mention the times you've sounded like the hag, in bragging about where you were vacationing or what kind of car you drive! Yeah, THAT'S sports related! LOL!!!

Starting to sound as hypocritical as Rob.
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Ya I agree with all this trollling on here It's time for this Serra Cavalier to move on....For what it's woth I MBD aka Bruin Nation was trolling as Pete_Carroll because I had a hard on for that young stud Chosen traveler......Go Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
Not to mention the times you've sounded like the hag, in bragging about where you were vacationing or what kind of car you drive! Yeah, THAT'S sports related! LOL!!!
Starting to sound as hypocritical as Rob.
Please Mister Trojan, I wish you would stop labeling my friend, the queen Diva Miss Wolfie as a hag :/

We all get old eventually, and I hope when I am at that elder age, that all my paid experiences will account for something :)

And if not, then I can overcompensate with gaudy jewelry :)

Go Bruins, Go jewelry over cellulite!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Artie Manhattan wrote:
Ya I agree with all this trollling on here It's time for this Serra Cavalier to move on....For what it's woth I MBD aka Bruin Nation was trolling as Pete_Carroll because I had a hard on for that young stud Chosen traveler......Go Bruins!
Quite interesting Artie Manhattan. so this confession doesn't mean the hot tub parties at your place are off, does it :/

Hey and don't be embarrassed about having a woody for a USC guy. A lot of us Bruins are ready to liberate our inner-emotions :)

Go Bruins, let's all be true to our feelings!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Keaau, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Mister Trojan, I wish you would stop labeling my friend, the queen Diva Miss Wolfie as a hag :/
We all get old eventually, and I hope when I am at that elder age, that all my paid experiences will account for something :)
And if not, then I can overcompensate with gaudy jewelry :)
Go Bruins, Go jewelry over cellulite!
Enjoy your sad lonely life. It's paddle boarding time at my Kona beach house. Hualalai is just fabulous. Too bad I bet you can't afford to even play golf here. 700 bucks a round for folks who don't have a home here.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Keaau, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Wow CT v Trojan! I'll buy a ticket for this dog fight. LOL!
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your sad lonely life. It's paddle boarding time at my Kona beach house. Hualalai is just fabulous. Too bad I bet you can't afford to even play golf here. 700 bucks a round for folks who don't have a home here.
Ya I agree mamasan, I'm glad the Vice squad still looks away from your tourist business....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

All brothers fight, on occasion. I still have love for the kid.

Enjoy it while you can. Football season is right around the corner. We don't pick from among 6 teams and see who's doing the best, before claiming an allegiance.

Ours will always be the same.

FTFO!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Paddle boarding sounds a tad dangerous to me. I think I would just prefer paddling (if you know what I mean) ;)

Oh my, 700 for golfing sounds so reckless. I could use that money for many other forms of enjoyment. Ever been to The Pleasure Chest in Hollywood Miss Wolfie ;)

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
I pefer cat fights over jewelry myself. I have seen a few of those when there is a sale at Ross Dress For less ;)

Go Bruins, Go hissy fights!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree mamasan, I'm glad the Vice squad still looks away from your tourist business....Go Bruins!
Oh my Artie, are you telling me Miss Wolfie still engages in that type of activity :(

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be stupid enough to categorize me with that fool. His posts are 90% bs.
You're more like him than I am.(As you proved by coming back in, right after saying you'd be gone for a few months. That's something he would do.)
I've sat by and ignored your over-the-top posts about MB winning a Heisman, USC winning an NC, when I knew neither would happen. There's supporting your team and there's being realistic.
BN, CPEM and I generally keep it real.
shut the f*** up!!! comparing yourself to CPEM and BN???? really???? I don't recall CPEM or BN ever wishing death on an old man for disagreeing with them...or calling women wh***ores or skanks...or wishing death on every Law Enforcement Officer...or posting racist garbage...you mister in big denial, you hypocritical POS. You have a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOONG way to go before you can put yourself in the categroy of BN and CPEM. But thanks for the laugh POS!!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, really? While I know you like to come on here and pretend to be a (B)ruin while bashing them, the hot tub, gay stuff, really gets old after awhile. I will have to even agree with Rob that we really dont even look at posts from you or any alter-egos around here. Or I know it is realy getting bad when I actually gree with the know-it-all hag Wolfie who states 'same old BS going around here'...
TOPIX SURE AINT WHAT IT USED TO BE...
This is your best post ever, I hope your account wasn't hacked! LOL dude, let me tell you something...my first instinct has always been to "treat people the way I want to be treated" and when that doesn't work I "treat people the way treat me". I can be civil or I can be an a**hole. In both instances I am okay with the way people wanna play. Have a nice day.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. Ignoring them is the best "response".
You hilarious!! do you ever read your garbage? do ever look in the mirror? do you ever listen your own advice? thanks for the laugh again!! LMAO

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
I got my money on the Brazilian Warrior.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,141 - 19,160 of26,612
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••