UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
19,121 - 19,140 of 26,978 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

iridhfootball5 wrote:
Actually Troy Aikman was a excellent QB. I don't think the TrOjans have had a comparable QB in the NFL ever. Aikman was a Bruin and he was as tough as nails.
What about SS , Steve Sogge(y)?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

ROLL TIDE!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Then no one to post to! LOL!
Let's recap the fun I've been having,
Cotton Bowl...AGGIES win! Thanks Paul and Michelle Manziel.
Sugar Bowl...those smack talking Gators...could not beat Charlie Strong and Freshman QB Teddy Bridgewater. Look for Teddy Bridgewater in next years Heisman Watch List.
Canada...picking up our new puppy. Best Valentines Day!
Attending the Final Four to watch the Cards KICK ASS and bring home the championship.
Working. And getting ready for a fun summer!!!!
BTW, Trojan you impersonating me...miss me? Douche bag, LOL! And the cop hating thing just keeps going. If some cop did pull out his weapon in the restaurant that would be all over the news. I call BS. You're just a thug, cop hater. PERIOD. BTW, I still got all my body parts...unlike you who seems to have lost his balls! Repudiative Disorder. Seek treatment.
Poor, poor Matt Barkley. Measly pay. Hope he warms up the scout team. He hurt his own chances by coming back last year. But his biggest mistake was not throwing at the combine. Throw only on Pro Day, you get bupkus. 500K signing bonus? LOL, he spent that money and the 2.5 he will get over 4 years on PR already. To bad.
You did not have to worry about Manti. His multi million dollar contract, his multi million dollar signing bonus,don't worry about him. He will make more money selling jerseys then Barkley will make over 4 years.
Prediction
Heisman Trophy Candidates
Mariota
Bridgewater
Johnny Football...could win it twice. The voters love him!
Best LA Team...UCLA next year. USC 7 players out for season. 22 players could not participate in Spring ball. Going to be another VERY rough year for USC. Next year bye bye Lame. The worst thing USC did was get rid of Kennedy. No class how they fired him. Grow some balls Pat Haden.
Trending Teams
A&M
Louisville
Ohio State.
Never ever underestimate Urban Meyer. One of the greatest coaches in college football.
Carry on.
Oh Miss Wolfie, I love it. With you a ramblin and a gamblin here on Topix, who needs to watch The View on a daily basis anymore ;)

Go Bruins, Go Whoopi, Go Wolfie!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree, it's a shame we Bruins have to go all the way back to the last century to find a Bruin who played QB in the NFL...Speaking of ancient, Wolfie told me she used to baang Jim Thorpe when he played at Carlisle, he must have like older women.....Go Bruins!
Please Mister Artie, I do not appreciate you making references to my Bruins lack of current quarterback fortitude :/

Might I remind you as all we Bruins will too, We have Troy Aikman. Isn't that enough :/

And as far as you talking about my friend and fellow Diva Miss Wolfie, it is really none of your business what she has done in her private life :(

I am sure many of us (this Bruin included) has been a little more promiscuous than we would like to admit and have had enough reconstructive surgery to keep doctors in Beverly Hills employed for the next 20 years ;)

Go Bruins, Go last century, Go Wolfie's ancient history!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Uh, BFL ... Professor Artie thinks ole CT might be doing his "bait car" routine, but, more likely he'll be typing manuscripts, term papers, and graduate dissertations for those rich, lazy USC students. The Chosen Typist... uh, Traveler does have to make a living you know!
>:)
Wow Coach, you and my fellow Diva friend Miss Wolfie back on the same thread again. Oh heaven ;)

Besides, who needs all those Trojans out hogging the freeways on their way to the beach anyway :/

So maybe I could lure you with bait into my car :)

DabnabIt, whaddya say Coachie-Poo ;)

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyum Wolfie!!!! you are on F FF FF FFFFFFFFFIRE!!!!! spot on everything!!!! yes we do miss you Wolfie!!!! Now that that troll Chosen Traveler has become the biggest coward when the chips are down, and now that his trOJans really give him NOTHING positive to talk about, he disappears!!! we all know he is reading these posts, but the little coward will say he's been in Brazil this whole time.
Great job Lifer! Now that there are only our friends around and all those nasty Trojans are out enjoying their summer vacation, let's dominate the Topix blog-waves shall we ;)

We Bruins can talk all our new smack (especially before the actual season begins) ;)

And besides, I really do tire of talking all this football during warm weather. It is a much nicer climate for sun-drenched, washboard abs in speedos don't you think ;)

So where are our other two Bruin contributors, Nation and Brewski? We all need to get together for a little summer fun, and Miss Wolfie can film it all for our Bruin Diva archive :)

Go Bruins, we like the "special" nightlife. Who needs USC, summer fun, or Brazil!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Bruins and Irish always have a common bond
That is why you know Brewski, that Notre Dame fans are ALWAYS welcome to MBD's pad for extramural hot tub parties :)

Nothing better than having a few cocktails over the off season and discussing about how we feel we are "almost there" ;)

Go Bruins, Go Irish, Go Bonding!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
MBD lives in Manhattan Beach. I doubt you can afford him!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Miss Wolfie, I surely missed you and your like-type way of big thinking ;)

Your Diva-fied return has enabled my courage for my own glorious return to liberate the Topix smearwaves ;)

Go Bruins, Go Freedom, Go Wolfie, Go MBD, Go Jason Collins!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Thank God he's gone from here, that troll!! lol
Rob, why do you like to become one of them... I have chosen to take a hiatus to get away from all this nonsense, which includes you and Trojan bantering all day long. Dont really need it, and that along with the troll stooges is what keeps posters like CPEM and Bruin Nation away. Just think about it will you...

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Great job Lifer! Now that there are only our friends around and all those nasty Trojans are out enjoying their summer vacation, let's dominate the Topix blog-waves shall we ;)
We Bruins can talk all our new smack (especially before the actual season begins) ;)
And besides, I really do tire of talking all this football during warm weather. It is a much nicer climate for sun-drenched, washboard abs in speedos don't you think ;)
So where are our other two Bruin contributors, Nation and Brewski? We all need to get together for a little summer fun, and Miss Wolfie can film it all for our Bruin Diva archive :)
Go Bruins, we like the "special" nightlife. Who needs USC, summer fun, or Brazil!
Dude, really? While I know you like to come on here and pretend to be a (B)ruin while bashing them, the hot tub, gay stuff, really gets old after awhile. I will have to even agree with Rob that we really dont even look at posts from you or any alter-egos around here. Or I know it is realy getting bad when I actually gree with the know-it-all hag Wolfie who states 'same old BS going around here'...

TOPIX SURE AINT WHAT IT USED TO BE...

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
The Chosen Traveler shall return once the college football season starts. Until then most of you, TROLL ON..........
Oh Mister Traveler, say it isn't so :(

While I just got my Diva partner Miss Wolfie back and once again have Lifer starting to work out for the fall hot tub season, now you tell me that you are leaving in your Trojan Porsche with your shirt off and bronzed body soaking up the sun :/

The torture of 2 liberating steps forward, 1 stifling step back :(

Well if you decide to return, this cavalier Bruin will always welcome you to our weekly hot tub parties, if you don't mind them being full of Bruins and Irish out here on vacation ;)

Go Bruins, Go Bronzed Bodies, Go Vacations!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>TOPIX SURE AINT WHAT IT USED TO BE...
Quite right young lad :/

It is now the hot tub off season, my Bruins still have a 3 game losing streak, and Trojans are getting fed up with me and my fellow Bruin compatriots :(

Never the less for worry, Go Bruins, Go Nation, Go Lifer, Go Brewski! Who needs Trojans anyway to remind us of our past failures!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Or I know it is realy getting bad when I actually gree with the know-it-all hag Wolfie who states 'same old BS going around here'...
Well agreeing with my Diva friend Miss Wolfie is not such a bad thing, after all, you are one of many saying she is a know it all :/

I for one, rather enjoy Miss Wolfie and her embellished stories, so I take it personally when you, Mister Trojan, or Mister CPEM put her in her place and call her out on stories that can't be corroborated :/

Go Bruins, Go Wolfie, Go Unbelievable Stories!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Pahoa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Mister Traveler, say it isn't so :(
While I just got my Diva partner Miss Wolfie back and once again have Lifer starting to work out for the fall hot tub season, now you tell me that you are leaving in your Trojan Porsche with your shirt off and bronzed body soaking up the sun :/
The torture of 2 liberating steps forward, 1 stifling step back :(
Well if you decide to return, this cavalier Bruin will always welcome you to our weekly hot tub parties, if you don't mind them being full of Bruins and Irish out here on vacation ;)
Go Bruins, Go Bronzed Bodies, Go Vacations!
Hon take a vacay! Folks need a break!!!!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You dumb idiot, who the hell would enjoy a loss like that?? If you're too stupid to realize that when a change is needed in a program, losses like that to their rivals are an immediate ticket out the door for coaches in the hot seat. It becomes inexcusable for an A.D. not to make coaching changes when the fan base has been lobying for changes for two years. If Kiffin loses to UCLA 50-0 this year, do you really think Kiffin would be the coach in 2014?
We Bruins are always up for changes, right Lifer ;)

Go Coach Stevie, let's changes our basketball team into winners!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, really? While I know you like to come on here and pretend to be a (B)ruin while bashing them, the hot tub, gay stuff, really gets old after awhile. I will have to even agree with Rob that we really dont even look at posts from you or any alter-egos around here. Or I know it is realy getting bad when I actually gree with the know-it-all hag Wolfie who states 'same old BS going around here'...
TOPIX SURE AINT WHAT IT USED TO BE...
Bravo !!!!!!!
best pots in months

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon take a vacay! Folks need a break!!!!
Yes I hear you my luv ;)

The swelling from my lift has subsided so I am back :)

So how did your surgery go?

OMG, do you still have that "special" housekeeper (sorry I forgot the name)? I broke up with my partner :(

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo !!!!!!!
best pots in months
Nation please, you have good Westwood grown pot and you are not sharing it with any of us :/

Go Bruins, but not cool!
Trojan

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Rob, why do you like to become one of them... I have chosen to take a hiatus to get away from all this nonsense, which includes you and Trojan bantering all day long. Dont really need it, and that along with the troll stooges is what keeps posters like CPEM and Bruin Nation away. Just think about it will you...
Don't be stupid enough to categorize me with that fool. His posts are 90% bs.

You're more like him than I am.(As you proved by coming back in, right after saying you'd be gone for a few months. That's something he would do.)

I've sat by and ignored your over-the-top posts about MB winning a Heisman, USC winning an NC, when I knew neither would happen. There's supporting your team and there's being realistic.

BN, CPEM and I generally keep it real.
Trojan

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo !!!!!!!
best pots in months
Not really. Ignoring them is the best "response".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min flack 1,096,695
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min cpeter1313 305,400
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min Eagle 12 225,724
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana 3 hr Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning 3 hr Mike Williams 1
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 19 RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••