UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#20120 May 4, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
The Chosen Traveler shall return once the college football season starts. Until then most of you, TROLL ON..........
Don't let the door hit you on the ASS!!!!! BTW how does it feel to have a Basketball school (UCLA) have a 1st round pick and the football school (SUC) have zero?? buahahahaha TROLL ON!!!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#20121 May 4, 2013
Since you know everybody, can you get me one night with Liv Tyler?
Just me Wolffie wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me Hon! How dare you speak that way about one of my Punahou boyz! Do you realize that I can reach Barry (Mr. Obama to a commoner like you)with one phone call and have the Secret Service rough you up? See Hon I know folks, plus Barry and I have a thing going on, I'm so fab he can't keep his hands off me. The Hub don't mind he knows he has no say in the matter.
Just Me Wolffie

Los Angeles, CA

#20122 May 5, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Since you know everybody, can you get me one night with Liv Tyler?<quoted text>
Ha! Hon That's what Liv will say the moment you pull down your pants she's out of your league, we share the same house keeper I know all her little secrets plus my house is much bigger and more expensive than hers....Tell you what Hon I have no problem setting you up with Jason Collins now that is someone more your type!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#20123 May 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler THE Troll wrote:
<quoted text>Undrafted but signed after-the-fact. You
(B)ruins must be so proud!
> Hey, Mr. proud to be a USChickens Trajon ... yours truly, Coach Artie, can't wait to see "your personal" 2012 Heisman Trophy winner, Matt Barkley, walking up and down the sidelines with football... uh, I mean clipboard in hand. Ahh, the famous USC QB NFL tradition goes on, and on, and on!!!
CLIPBOARD ON TRAJONS ... ya hear!? LMAO!!!
>:D

#20124 May 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler THE Troll wrote:
The Chosen Traveler shall return once the college football season starts. Until then most of you, TROLL ON..........
> Why return? Your posts are completely void of anything knowledgeable, or, pertinent to CFB. Try your luck on a soccer thread! You should have better luck with the only sport you have any knowledge of. Oh, pardon moi ... yours truly forgot about your supreme knowledge of Lawn Darts. Anyway, good luck on the soccer threads ... ya hear!?
>:)
Just Me Wolffie

Los Angeles, CA

#20125 May 5, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Why return? Your posts are completely void of anything knowledgeable, or, pertinent to CFB. Try your luck on a soccer thread! You should have better luck with the only sport you have any knowledge of. Oh, pardon moi ... yours truly forgot about your supreme knowledge of Lawn Darts. Anyway, good luck on the soccer threads ... ya hear!?
Hon you can throw away that blow up doll that you call your girl friend. I will send you a fab pic of me from my Punahou days you will be sure to climax and release within seconds, The Hub don't mind just as long as I don't flirt with President Barry any longer. I will talk to Les Miles about you Hon, maybe he will lift the ban on you from attending Tiger Games...It's a shame you tried to fondle Mike the Tiger.

“Surfs up”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#20126 May 5, 2013
L.A. sports suck this year, Lakers 1st round toast, Clippers, 1st round toast, Kings in the toaster, Dodgers, LMFAO, Angels LMFAO. what an embarrassment.

#20127 May 5, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Why return? Your posts are completely void of anything knowledgeable, or, pertinent to CFB. Try your luck on a soccer thread! You should have better luck with the only sport you have any knowledge of. Oh, pardon moi ... yours truly forgot about your supreme knowledge of Lawn Darts. Anyway, good luck on the soccer threads ... ya hear!?
Thank God he's gone from here, that troll!! lol

#20128 May 5, 2013
Surferjoe01 wrote:
L.A. sports suck this year, Lakers 1st round toast, Clippers, 1st round toast, Kings in the toaster, Dodgers, LMFAO, Angels LMFAO. what an embarrassment.
so who do you think will win the NL West?

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Pahoa, HI

#20129 May 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Thank God he's gone from here, that troll!! lol
Really? Then no one to post to! LOL!

Let's recap the fun I've been having,

Cotton Bowl...AGGIES win! Thanks Paul and Michelle Manziel.
Sugar Bowl...those smack talking Gators...could not beat Charlie Strong and Freshman QB Teddy Bridgewater. Look for Teddy Bridgewater in next years Heisman Watch List.
Canada...picking up our new puppy. Best Valentines Day!
Attending the Final Four to watch the Cards KICK ASS and bring home the championship.
Working. And getting ready for a fun summer!!!!

BTW, Trojan you impersonating me...miss me? Douche bag, LOL! And the cop hating thing just keeps going. If some cop did pull out his weapon in the restaurant that would be all over the news. I call BS. You're just a thug, cop hater. PERIOD. BTW, I still got all my body parts...unlike you who seems to have lost his balls! Repudiative Disorder. Seek treatment.

Poor, poor Matt Barkley. Measly pay. Hope he warms up the scout team. He hurt his own chances by coming back last year. But his biggest mistake was not throwing at the combine. Throw only on Pro Day, you get bupkus. 500K signing bonus? LOL, he spent that money and the 2.5 he will get over 4 years on PR already. To bad.

You did not have to worry about Manti. His multi million dollar contract, his multi million dollar signing bonus,don't worry about him. He will make more money selling jerseys then Barkley will make over 4 years.

Prediction

Heisman Trophy Candidates

Mariota
Bridgewater
Johnny Football...could win it twice. The voters love him!

Best LA Team...UCLA next year. USC 7 players out for season. 22 players could not participate in Spring ball. Going to be another VERY rough year for USC. Next year bye bye Lame. The worst thing USC did was get rid of Kennedy. No class how they fired him. Grow some balls Pat Haden.

Trending Teams
A&M
Louisville
Ohio State.

Never ever underestimate Urban Meyer. One of the greatest coaches in college football.

Carry on.

#20130 May 6, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a child. Don't try to pretend you enjoyed the loss last night or the 50-0, no matter what may come of it. You aren't fooling anyone.
You dumb idiot, who the hell would enjoy a loss like that?? If you're too stupid to realize that when a change is needed in a program, losses like that to their rivals are an immediate ticket out the door for coaches in the hot seat. It becomes inexcusable for an A.D. not to make coaching changes when the fan base has been lobying for changes for two years. If Kiffin loses to UCLA 50-0 this year, do you really think Kiffin would be the coach in 2014?

#20131 May 6, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's recap the fun I've been having,
Cotton Bowl...AGGIES win! Thanks Paul and Michelle Manziel.
Sugar Bowl...those smack talking Gators...could not beat Charlie Strong and Freshman QB Teddy Bridgewater. Look for Teddy Bridgewater in next years Heisman Watch List.
Canada...picking up our new puppy. Best Valentines Day!
Attending the Final Four to watch the Cards KICK ASS and bring home the championship.
Working. And getting ready for a fun summer!!!!
BTW, Trojan you impersonating me...miss me? Douche bag, LOL! And the cop hating thing just keeps going. If some cop did pull out his weapon in the restaurant that would be all over the news. I call BS. You're just a thug, cop hater. PERIOD. BTW, I still got all my body parts...unlike you who seems to have lost his balls! Repudiative Disorder. Seek treatment.
Poor, poor Matt Barkley. Measly pay. Hope he warms up the scout team. He hurt his own chances by coming back last year. But his biggest mistake was not throwing at the combine. Throw only on Pro Day, you get bupkus. 500K signing bonus? LOL, he spent that money and the 2.5 he will get over 4 years on PR already. To bad.
You did not have to worry about Manti. His multi million dollar contract, his multi million dollar signing bonus,don't worry about him. He will make more money selling jerseys then Barkley will make over 4 years.
Prediction
Heisman Trophy Candidates
Mariota
Bridgewater
Johnny Football...could win it twice. The voters love him!
Best LA Team...UCLA next year. USC 7 players out for season. 22 players could not participate in Spring ball. Going to be another VERY rough year for USC. Next year bye bye Lame. The worst thing USC did was get rid of Kennedy. No class how they fired him. Grow some balls Pat Haden.
Trending Teams
A&M
Louisville
Ohio State.
Never ever underestimate Urban Meyer. One of the greatest coaches in college football.
Carry on.
Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyum Wolfie!!!! you are on F FF FF FFFFFFFFFIRE!!!!! spot on everything!!!! yes we do miss you Wolfie!!!! Now that that troll Chosen Traveler has become the biggest coward when the chips are down, and now that his trOJans really give him NOTHING positive to talk about, he disappears!!! we all know he is reading these posts, but the little coward will say he's been in Brazil this whole time.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#20133 May 6, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's recap the fun I've been having..........

Giving $10 hand jobs at my Gardena brothel $20 for full service!
Carry on.
Ya I agree, you still owe me an hour I left you a 1 dollar tip. Only the best for the best. That's my gurl!

#20135 May 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyum Wolfie!!!! you are on F FF FF FFFFFFFFFIRE!!!!! spot on everything!!!! yes we do miss you Wolfie!!!! Now that that troll Chosen Traveler has become the biggest coward when the chips are down, and now that his trOJans really give him NOTHING positive to talk about, he disappears!!! we all know he is reading these posts, but the little coward will say he's been in Brazil this whole time.
> Uh, BFL ... Professor Artie thinks ole CT might be doing his "bait car" routine, but, more likely he'll be typing manuscripts, term papers, and graduate dissertations for those rich, lazy USC students. The Chosen Typist... uh, Traveler does have to make a living you know!

#20136 May 6, 2013
Surferjoe01 wrote:
> Not so fast my friend! L.A. still has their MLS team, the Galaxy, and they are doing pretty well right now! They're the only reason CT hasn't departed The Milky Way for "another" Galaxy!

Yours truly,
Professor Artie (The All-Seeing Eye: Keeping a close eye on the heavens to make sure Earth survives another attack of trolls from planet Nimrod)

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#20137 May 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the poster who's now bragging about his leased Porsche? LMAO. The one thing I realized is that these kids all lease these fancy cars. Then rent closets to live in. It's just a kind of screwed up way of living. Instead of saving and buying property, they rather drive nice cars and rent closets. Real Estate is a great deal now for young people.

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#20138 May 6, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Since you know everybody, can you get me one night with Liv Tyler?<quoted text>
She lives in Manhattan Beach. I doubt you can afford to take her to dinner. She out of Your league.

Sorry Matty!
iridhfootball5

Springfield, MA

#20141 May 6, 2013
Actually Troy Aikman was a excellent QB. I don't think the TrOjans have had a comparable QB in the NFL ever. Aikman was a Bruin and he was as tough as nails.

#20142 May 6, 2013
iridhfootball5 wrote:
Actually Troy Aikman was a excellent QB. I don't think the TrOjans have had a comparable QB in the NFL ever. Aikman was a Bruin and he was as tough as nails.
USC has never had an NFL QB worth a crap, that I can remember...while UCLA "the basketball school" has had Bob Waterfield and Troy Aikman both Hall of Famers, of course the great Billy Kilmer is also a Bruin...not bad for a "basketball school" eh?:)
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#20143 May 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>USC has never had an NFL QB worth a crap, that I can remember...while UCLA "the basketball school" has had Bob Waterfield and Troy Aikman both Hall of Famers, of course the great Billy Kilmer is also a Bruin...not bad for a "basketball school" eh?:)
Ya I agree, it's a shame we Bruins have to go all the way back to the last century to find a Bruin who played QB in the NFL...Speaking of ancient, Wolfie told me she used to baang Jim Thorpe when he played at Carlisle, he must have like older women.....Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min John Galt 1,115,616
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr Brian_G 1,138
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Patrick 228,601
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 3 hr a mom 348
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr STO 305,851
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue Carol 280
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 29 El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE