UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
iridhfootball5

Springfield, MA

#20098 May 1, 2013
Matt Barkley has absolutely no chance of running Chip Kelly's complex offense. He is a drop back injury prone version of Mark Sanchez. The QB's that have recently came from USC have been horrible. Carson Palmer is clearly the best and he is a broken down has been.
Clipper Darrel

Fontana, CA

#20099 May 1, 2013
iridhfootball5 wrote:
Matt Barkley has absolutely no chance of running Chip Kelly's complex offense. He is a drop back injury prone version of Mark Sanchez. The QB's that have recently came from USC have been horrible. Carson Palmer is clearly the best and he is a broken down has been.
Who are you?

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#20100 May 2, 2013
Clipper Darrel wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you?
Oh,i look at you, you've been on here for 2 months, and you think you have the right to ask other who they are. We're still trying to figure out who YOU are...is it you, the dad? or is it your 14 year old son hacking your "Topix account" (you don't have one!, and if anyone believed you), posting garbage. Hey, are you still interested in watching free movies before the hit the theatres? I have a website that allows you to do just that! do you want to know the website address? LMAO
Steve Alford

Los Angeles, CA

#20101 May 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Oh,i look at you, you've been on here for 2 months, and you think you have the right to ask other who they are. We're still trying to figure out who YOU are...is it you, the dad? or is it your 14 year old son hacking your "Topix account" (you don't have one!, and if anyone believed you), posting garbage. Hey, are you still interested in watching free movies before the hit the theatres? I have a website that allows you to do just that! do you want to know the website address? LMAO
Say fellow Bruin, howz about you lending me $800K to get me out of my contract with New Mexico so I can ruin your beloved Bruins program with my scumbag ways.
iridhfootball5

Springfield, MA

#20102 May 2, 2013
I iWho am I. I am someone who will call a spade a spade. I was informed that there are some good college football fans who post smart opinions here. Then I read your crap and realized that your blinded by the USC golden days that are long gone. Matt Barkley, Mark Sanchez, Matt Cassel, And Carson Palmer all overrated in college and absolutely suck in the NFL. Except Barkley he has not played yet and who knows if he ever will. But I would rather take a long hard look at just how bad the Trojans will be this year. Lane Kiffin is a horrible coach who screwed up the 2013 recruiting class. If he could have kept the players he lost to the Irish and UCLA then maybe they could win 6 games. But at this point that us to optimistic for a corrupt program who had the hammer dropped on them. That's who I am.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#20103 May 2, 2013
iridhfootball5 wrote:
I iWho am I. I am someone who will call a spade a spade. I was informed that there are some good college football fans who post smart opinions here. Then I read your crap and realized that your blinded by the USC golden days that are long gone. Matt Barkley, Mark Sanchez, Matt Cassel, And Carson Palmer all overrated in college and absolutely suck in the NFL. Except Barkley he has not played yet and who knows if he ever will. But I would rather take a long hard look at just how bad the Trojans will be this year. Lane Kiffin is a horrible coach who screwed up the 2013 recruiting class. If he could have kept the players he lost to the Irish and UCLA then maybe they could win 6 games. But at this point that us to optimistic for a corrupt program who had the hammer dropped on them. That's who I am.
Ya I agree, I wish my Bruins had one active Qb in the NFL right now..I think the last one we had drafted was Billy Kilmer...Speaking of corruption can't wait for the Alford era to begin....Go Bruins!

#20104 May 2, 2013
IrishFootball5, any posts. coming from El Monte Ca, please ignore, he's a troll USC fan posting as if he was a UCLA fan trying to make UCLA fans look as stupid as he is...his original moniker name is Fight On, and he's also the biggest flame ever, lol
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#20105 May 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Oh,i look at you, you've been on here for 2 months, and you think you have the right to ask other who they are. We're still trying to figure out who YOU are...is it you, the dad? or is it your 14 year old son hacking your "Topix account" (you don't have one!, and if anyone believed you), posting garbage. Hey, are you still interested in watching free movies before the hit the theatres? I have a website that allows you to do just that! do you want to know the website address? LMAO
If he were having a go at your Bruins you would have liked my post , but since he came in bag'n on the Trojans,you don't like my response.......BTW - do you have a site where you can go (expletive) yourself!!?
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#20106 May 3, 2013
iridhfootball5 wrote:
I iWho am I. I am someone who will call a spade a spade. I was informed that there are some good college football fans who post smart opinions here. That's who I am.
Then call yourself one!
Hows that for a smart/posted opinion?.....that guy that informed you of us ,knew wtf he was talking about!!, lmfao

#20107 May 3, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>If he were having a go at your Bruins you would have liked my post , but since he came in bag'n on the Trojans,you don't like my response.......BTW - do you have a site where you can go (expletive) yourself!!?
maybe so, but I happen to like ND as well, so anytime we have an ND fan posting on here to me it's almost as if a UCLA fan was posting, sice we both have something in common, we are fans of u$c.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#20108 May 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
IrishFootball5, any posts. coming from El Monte Ca, please ignore, he's a troll USC fan posting as if he was a UCLA fan trying to make UCLA fans look as stupid as he is...his original moniker name is Fight On, and he's also the biggest flame ever, lol
I've laughed till my balls hurt
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#20111 May 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I've laughed till my balls hurt
Ya I agree Gumba, howz about we get together again and share another large Italian sausage?....Go Bruins!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#20112 May 3, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I see even the backup TE for Stanford got drafted (Toilolo) while your loudmouthed pretty boy Fauriaint is still sitting at home combing his hair in a nmirror. Also good thing the Pakers have a hard on for your (B)ruins or you still wouldnt have any players picked... HaHa
Not only are the Packers a wise and winning organization, they know how to draft talent.

As for your hatred for anything Bruin and your whiny desire that Bruin TE Joseph Fauria goes and sells insurance somewhere, see post below A-hole!!!

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nfl/story/_/id...

Go Bruins!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#20113 May 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>maybe so, but I happen to like ND as well, so anytime we have an ND fan posting on here to me it's almost as if a UCLA fan was posting, sice we both have something in common, we are fans of u$c.
Bruins and Irish always have a common bond, a mutual dislike for Pompous Central - the U niversity of S poiled C hildren! Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#20114 May 3, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Bruins and Irish always have a common bond, a mutual dislike for Pompous Central - the U niversity of S poiled C hildren! Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Ya I agree Brewie, we Bruins and the Irish have an inferiority complex when it comes to USC. We can polish our golden domes together :).....Go Bruins!

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#20115 May 3, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Not only are the Packers a wise and winning organization, they know how to draft talent.
As for your hatred for anything Bruin and your whiny desire that Bruin TE Joseph Fauria goes and sells insurance somewhere, see post below A-hole!!!
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nfl/story/_/id...
Go Bruins!!!
Undrafted but signed after-the-fact. You
(B)ruins must be so proud!

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#20116 May 3, 2013
The Chosen Traveler shall return once the college football season starts. Until then most of you, TROLL ON.....................
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#20117 May 3, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Bruins and Irish always have a common bond, a mutual dislike for Pompous Central - the U niversity of S poiled C hildren! Heh heh heh heh heh heh
What bond?, do you get together and blow...or something!!!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#20118 May 4, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>What bond?, do you get together and blow...or something!!!
Ya I agree it's our Bruin tradition that we polish each others "golden domes" It started when "Bruin For Life" and "Bruin Nation" teamed up with Irish fan "Big Dan" and a bottle of tequila.....Go Bruins!

#20119 May 4, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Undrafted but signed after-the-fact. You
(B)ruins must be so proud!
I'm sure you are just as proud of Wes Horton and 5 other trOJans that got signed after the fact, right? LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Smart Alex 1,154,034
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 24 min Joe fortuna 232,895
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 52 min Brian_G 306,984
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 2,675
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr Cali Girl 2014 201,167
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 5 hr Roy The Boy 688
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web