UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32603 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#20106 May 3, 2013
iridhfootball5 wrote:
I iWho am I. I am someone who will call a spade a spade. I was informed that there are some good college football fans who post smart opinions here. That's who I am.
Then call yourself one!
Hows that for a smart/posted opinion?.....that guy that informed you of us ,knew wtf he was talking about!!, lmfao

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#20107 May 3, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>If he were having a go at your Bruins you would have liked my post , but since he came in bag'n on the Trojans,you don't like my response.......BTW - do you have a site where you can go (expletive) yourself!!?
maybe so, but I happen to like ND as well, so anytime we have an ND fan posting on here to me it's almost as if a UCLA fan was posting, sice we both have something in common, we are fans of u$c.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#20108 May 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
IrishFootball5, any posts. coming from El Monte Ca, please ignore, he's a troll USC fan posting as if he was a UCLA fan trying to make UCLA fans look as stupid as he is...his original moniker name is Fight On, and he's also the biggest flame ever, lol
I've laughed till my balls hurt
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#20111 May 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I've laughed till my balls hurt
Ya I agree Gumba, howz about we get together again and share another large Italian sausage?....Go Bruins!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#20112 May 3, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I see even the backup TE for Stanford got drafted (Toilolo) while your loudmouthed pretty boy Fauriaint is still sitting at home combing his hair in a nmirror. Also good thing the Pakers have a hard on for your (B)ruins or you still wouldnt have any players picked... HaHa
Not only are the Packers a wise and winning organization, they know how to draft talent.

As for your hatred for anything Bruin and your whiny desire that Bruin TE Joseph Fauria goes and sells insurance somewhere, see post below A-hole!!!

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nfl/story/_/id...

Go Bruins!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#20113 May 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>maybe so, but I happen to like ND as well, so anytime we have an ND fan posting on here to me it's almost as if a UCLA fan was posting, sice we both have something in common, we are fans of u$c.
Bruins and Irish always have a common bond, a mutual dislike for Pompous Central - the U niversity of S poiled C hildren! Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#20114 May 3, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Bruins and Irish always have a common bond, a mutual dislike for Pompous Central - the U niversity of S poiled C hildren! Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Ya I agree Brewie, we Bruins and the Irish have an inferiority complex when it comes to USC. We can polish our golden domes together :).....Go Bruins!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#20115 May 3, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Not only are the Packers a wise and winning organization, they know how to draft talent.
As for your hatred for anything Bruin and your whiny desire that Bruin TE Joseph Fauria goes and sells insurance somewhere, see post below A-hole!!!
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nfl/story/_/id...
Go Bruins!!!
Undrafted but signed after-the-fact. You
(B)ruins must be so proud!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#20116 May 3, 2013
The Chosen Traveler shall return once the college football season starts. Until then most of you, TROLL ON.....................
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#20117 May 3, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Bruins and Irish always have a common bond, a mutual dislike for Pompous Central - the U niversity of S poiled C hildren! Heh heh heh heh heh heh
What bond?, do you get together and blow...or something!!!
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#20118 May 4, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>What bond?, do you get together and blow...or something!!!
Ya I agree it's our Bruin tradition that we polish each others "golden domes" It started when "Bruin For Life" and "Bruin Nation" teamed up with Irish fan "Big Dan" and a bottle of tequila.....Go Bruins!

#20119 May 4, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Undrafted but signed after-the-fact. You
I'm sure you are just as proud of Wes Horton and 5 other trOJans that got signed after the fact, right? LMAO

#20120 May 4, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
The Chosen Traveler shall return once the college football season starts. Until then most of you, TROLL ON..........
Don't let the door hit you on the ASS!!!!! BTW how does it feel to have a Basketball school (UCLA) have a 1st round pick and the football school (SUC) have zero?? buahahahaha TROLL ON!!!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#20121 May 4, 2013
Since you know everybody, can you get me one night with Liv Tyler?
Just me Wolffie wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me Hon! How dare you speak that way about one of my Punahou boyz! Do you realize that I can reach Barry (Mr. Obama to a commoner like you)with one phone call and have the Secret Service rough you up? See Hon I know folks, plus Barry and I have a thing going on, I'm so fab he can't keep his hands off me. The Hub don't mind he knows he has no say in the matter.
Just Me Wolffie

North Hollywood, CA

#20122 May 5, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Since you know everybody, can you get me one night with Liv Tyler?<quoted text>
Ha! Hon That's what Liv will say the moment you pull down your pants she's out of your league, we share the same house keeper I know all her little secrets plus my house is much bigger and more expensive than hers....Tell you what Hon I have no problem setting you up with Jason Collins now that is someone more your type!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#20123 May 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler THE Troll wrote:
<quoted text>Undrafted but signed after-the-fact. You
> Hey, Mr. proud to be a USChickens Trajon ... yours truly, Coach Artie, can't wait to see "your personal" 2012 Heisman Trophy winner, Matt Barkley, walking up and down the sidelines with football... uh, I mean clipboard in hand. Ahh, the famous USC QB NFL tradition goes on, and on, and on!!!
CLIPBOARD ON TRAJONS ... ya hear!? LMAO!!!
>:D

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#20124 May 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler THE Troll wrote:
The Chosen Traveler shall return once the college football season starts. Until then most of you, TROLL ON..........
> Why return? Your posts are completely void of anything knowledgeable, or, pertinent to CFB. Try your luck on a soccer thread! You should have better luck with the only sport you have any knowledge of. Oh, pardon moi ... yours truly forgot about your supreme knowledge of Lawn Darts. Anyway, good luck on the soccer threads ... ya hear!?
>:)
Just Me Wolffie

North Hollywood, CA

#20125 May 5, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Why return? Your posts are completely void of anything knowledgeable, or, pertinent to CFB. Try your luck on a soccer thread! You should have better luck with the only sport you have any knowledge of. Oh, pardon moi ... yours truly forgot about your supreme knowledge of Lawn Darts. Anyway, good luck on the soccer threads ... ya hear!?
Hon you can throw away that blow up doll that you call your girl friend. I will send you a fab pic of me from my Punahou days you will be sure to climax and release within seconds, The Hub don't mind just as long as I don't flirt with President Barry any longer. I will talk to Les Miles about you Hon, maybe he will lift the ban on you from attending Tiger Games...It's a shame you tried to fondle Mike the Tiger.

“Surfs up”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#20126 May 5, 2013
L.A. sports suck this year, Lakers 1st round toast, Clippers, 1st round toast, Kings in the toaster, Dodgers, LMFAO, Angels LMFAO. what an embarrassment.

#20127 May 5, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Why return? Your posts are completely void of anything knowledgeable, or, pertinent to CFB. Try your luck on a soccer thread! You should have better luck with the only sport you have any knowledge of. Oh, pardon moi ... yours truly forgot about your supreme knowledge of Lawn Darts. Anyway, good luck on the soccer threads ... ya hear!?
Thank God he's gone from here, that troll!! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,458,945
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 min ThomasA 312,725
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 hr New Age Spiritual... 258,040
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Mon Yin 17
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Dec 2 Go Blue Forever 57
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Nov 28 Local Warming 10,371
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Nov 22 Heatherfeather 780
More from around the web